Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 90885 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:06 - Aug 2 with 3161 viewsAnotherJohn

Hint of movement. I would have liked Siggy to stay, but an early resolution at the right price is the next best thing.

https://twitter.com/BBCWalesSport?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:13 - Aug 2 with 3100 viewsandypitt56

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:06 - Aug 2 by AnotherJohn

Hint of movement. I would have liked Siggy to stay, but an early resolution at the right price is the next best thing.

https://twitter.com/BBCWalesSport?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.

Anyone know if this connelly is any good?
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:17 - Aug 2 with 3061 viewsE20Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:13 - Aug 2 by andypitt56

Supposed to be decent. Scored 2 on his debut for Wigan in the Championship last season so may be an attacking style full back. Saw some decent goals he scored for Everton U-19's too. My concern is that Everton clearly would rather part with him than an extra £5m so they clearly don't think that highly of him knowing how much young English talent goes for in this market. But to be honest it doesn't really matter, need to get this over the line ASAP.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:20 - Aug 2 with 3033 viewsCooperman

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:06 - Aug 2 by AnotherJohn

Early resolution you say?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:26 - Aug 2 with 3008 viewsAnotherJohn

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:13 - Aug 2 by andypitt56

It would be a gamble. Connolly is in an England U20 team that did exceptionally well, and some Everton fans clearly rate him. However, this post on their GOT forum caught my eye:

"I just want to get this Siguardsson deal done asap. (...) As I have said before there is about 1 academy player for every 2/3 years who will make it as a PL footballer I don't see Connolly being one of them."

I'd rather have the extra £5m, but I imagine it will be Clement's call.

And by 'early resolution' I obviously meant from now, rather than early in the window.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:50 - Aug 2 with 2886 viewsLandore_Jack

Paul Clement reveals Gylfi Sigurdsson's move to Everton could be done before the weekend as talks over sale of Swansea City star continue

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/paul-clement-reveals-g

Still no replacement. What a mess.

#backtojack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:54 - Aug 2 with 2857 viewsThornburyswan

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:26 - Aug 2 by AnotherJohn

It would be a gamble. Connolly is in an England U20 team that did exceptionally well, and some Everton fans clearly rate him. However, this post on their GOT forum caught my eye:

"I just want to get this Siguardsson deal done asap. (...) As I have said before there is about 1 academy player for every 2/3 years who will make it as a PL footballer I don't see Connolly being one of them."

I'd rather have the extra £5m, but I imagine it will be Clement's call.

And by 'early resolution' I obviously meant from now, rather than early in the window.

I guess it would give us another 'home grown' player assuming PC sees him as a first team squad player plus cash to use in replacing Siggy
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:55 - Aug 2 with 2844 viewsCooperman

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:50 - Aug 2 by Landore_Jack

Paul Clement reveals Gylfi Sigurdsson's move to Everton could be done before the weekend as talks over sale of Swansea City star continue

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/paul-clement-reveals-g

Still no replacement. What a mess.

I just hope and pray that there is a high level of activity regarding squad strengthening going on under the radar of social media.

If not then we start the season with an untried striker and piss poor width.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:02 - Aug 2 with 2785 viewsLandore_Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:55 - Aug 2 by Cooperman

I just hope and pray that there is a high level of activity regarding squad strengthening going on under the radar of social media.

Agree. The lack of action in the transfer market is incredible. Not all lessons have learnt from last season. We are lacking quality and strength in depth in key areas. We probably have no money to spend and Clement has been handed a shoe string budget.

#backtojack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:11 - Aug 2 with 2698 viewsmagicdaps10

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:55 - Aug 2 by Cooperman

I would be amazed if we dont have 2/3 instant signings lined up with the Siggy money...

.....there again, when Huw Jenkins is involved!!!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:19 - Aug 2 with 2653 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:11 - Aug 2 by magicdaps10

I would be amazed if we dont have 2/3 instant signings lined up with the Siggy money...

.....there again, when Huw Jenkins is involved!!!!!!

We might have a couple of weeks ago but they've probably gone elsewhere in case they died of boredom waiting for us to make a move.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:21 - Aug 2 with 2640 viewsSwansea93

Clement confirms Swansea are in talks with 'another club' over Sigurdsson and that deal must be done 'as soon as possible' if at all

Leicester? Cash plus Gray?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:54 - Aug 2 with 2498 viewsLoyal

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:21 - Aug 2 by Swansea93

Clement confirms Swansea are in talks with 'another club' over Sigurdsson and that deal must be done 'as soon as possible' if at all

Lovely thought.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:58 - Aug 2 with 2475 viewshobo

I'd take £35m plus Gray
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:59 - Aug 2 with 2450 viewsjackpot

Why do you jump to the conclusion that the other club is Leicester and not Everton?
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:04 - Aug 2 with 2417 viewsjack247

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:59 - Aug 2 by jackpot

Why do you jump to the conclusion that the other club is Leicester and not Everton?

I'm kind of hoping it's Liverpool. Not because I think it's likely, would just be funny
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:18 - Aug 2 with 2323 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:19 - Aug 2 by Joe_bradshaw

We might have a couple of weeks ago but they've probably gone elsewhere in case they died of boredom waiting for us to make a move.

Probably died of boredom waiting for Jenkins to finish a sentence...
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:20 - Aug 2 with 2302 viewssnork44

So Clement has confirmed with the Sigurdsson money we will have replacements procured, if he stays we won't have any money and we will have hobble along with what we have got with no further additions. So Darran was right we haven't got a pot to piss in. So much for taking us to the next level, eh Mr Jenkins! We all thought taking us to the next level would be able to be buy a better class of player without selling on our best assets, but as long a you and the rest of the sellouts are rolling around in money,that's ok. Oh well, here's to another 'interesting' season !!!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:27 - Aug 2 with 2268 viewsjack247

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:20 - Aug 2 by snork44

So Clement has confirmed with the Sigurdsson money we will have replacements procured, if he stays we won't have any money and we will have hobble along with what we have got with no further additions. So Darran was right we haven't got a pot to piss in. So much for taking us to the next level, eh Mr Jenkins! We all thought taking us to the next level would be able to be buy a better class of player without selling on our best assets, but as long a you and the rest of the sellouts are rolling around in money,that's ok. Oh well, here's to another 'interesting' season !!!

No we didn't. Most on here saw the 'next level' shit for what it was at the time
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:39 - Aug 2 with 2216 viewsSwansea93

Because Leicester and Everton are the only ones who's made offers, according to the media.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:52 - Aug 2 with 2140 viewsWhiterockin

PC interview

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40806205?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:57 - Aug 2 with 2097 viewsandypitt56

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:52 - Aug 2 by Whiterockin

PC interview

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40806205?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_

He doesnt sound happy does he...
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:31 - Aug 2 with 2027 viewsmonmouth

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:57 - Aug 2 by andypitt56

He doesnt sound happy does he...

Never does, but yeah, he's had a titful of having to answer that question I'd say.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 16:31]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:59 - Aug 2 with 1911 viewsSwansea93

So no new players if Sigurdsson stays Clement says he'd be happy with the team. Another yes man?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:08 - Aug 2 with 1827 viewsDyfnant

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/02/is-tottenhams-sissoko-the-perfect-candidate
Please not this

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024