Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 88858 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:48 - Jul 23 with 4401 viewsexiledclaseboy

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:29 - Jul 23 by Neath_Jack

Is Mesa a Huw signing?

Depends if he turns out to be any good. If he's good, obviously a Clement signing, if he's crap it'll be a Huw panic buy. Such as it ever was.

Poll: Tory leader

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:06 - Jul 23 with 4297 viewsSmellyplumz

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 11:54 - Jul 23 by 34dfgdf54

Very, very worried about Huw having this cash to try and replace Siggy.

Apparently looking to Wiltshire as a replacement which is truly worrying!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:15 - Jul 23 with 4247 viewsAngelRangelQS

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:06 - Jul 23 by Smellyplumz

Apparently looking to Wiltshire as a replacement which is truly worrying!

A player from Swindon to fill Siggy's boots?!? What a joke
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:19 - Jul 23 with 4229 viewsYossarian

It'll not work out for him - he will inherit the curse and be a bit-part Cup player. He hasn't learnt his mistake so f**k him. Wait until the scousers realise he's slower than a milk float and needs a big target man to hold the ball up for him otherwise he's anonymous - AS HE WAS FOR US FOR LONG SPELLS UNDER GUIDOLIN AND BRADLEY.
If it wasn't for his pay, I'd almost feel sorry for him- but I don't.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:20 - Jul 23 with 4224 viewsCooperman

£40m is excellent business for us but we really need to get this done along with the replacements that will follow.

I hope the £5m add ins are not tied to Everton achieving major success as I don't think they've got it in them.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:22 - Jul 23 with 4206 viewsSmellyplumz

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:20 - Jul 23 by Cooperman

£40m is excellent business for us but we really need to get this done along with the replacements that will follow.

I hope the £5m add ins are not tied to Everton achieving major success as I don't think they've got it in them.

Excellent business for the yanks you mean.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:33 - Jul 23 with 4156 viewsNeath_Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:48 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

Depends if he turns out to be any good. If he's good, obviously a Clement signing, if he's crap it'll be a Huw panic buy. Such as it ever was.

Absolutely.

Don't forget, all the players that ended up being rubbish under Monk, ended up being Monk signings too. There's a few different formulae for who signed players, but its always dependant on if they're a success or not.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:35 - Jul 23 with 4008 viewsgazza_1234

People seem to be forgetting this 'exclusive' has come from the express.
Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:40 - Jul 23 with 3963 viewsNeath_Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:35 - Jul 23 by gazza_1234

Most people don't give a f*ck and will only believe it when he's actually gone.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:05 - Jul 23 with 3844 viewsLiam

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:35 - Jul 23 by gazza_1234

The express got their sources from Twitter most probably, some guy who seems to be "in the know" about Everton said something about it yesterday. That's basically where everything has come from in my opinion. Crazy to see how many News sites have jumped on this since. Fake new eh?
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:35 - Jul 23 with 3644 viewsjojaca

Can we please hurry up with a conclusion to this transfer, It's getting on my nerves now.

Even when you know, you never know?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 17:42 - Jul 23 with 3469 viewsJack_Kass

Reject.

50m up front or no sale.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:14 - Jul 23 with 3361 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 17:42 - Jul 23 by Jack_Kass

Reject.

50m up front or no sale.

Sorry, but with respect that's laughable, if we end up with £45 million that will be a great deal, I just hope the deal is concluded this week

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:19 - Jul 23 with 3333 viewsJack123

As long as we invest wisely with the proceeds from the sale, no problem.. I read earlier about Wilshere as a replacement? Got to be a big no on that one.

libera nos a malo

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:31 - Jul 23 with 3265 viewsDaggyjack

As much as I like Siggy, this is a great deal for us, as long as we:
* buy an attacking midfielder.
* buy a winger.
* buy a right back.
* buy a centre forward.

Replace one quality player with four which improves the balance of the whole team rather than just be reliant on Siggy and Llorente.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:13 - Jul 23 with 3132 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:19 - Jul 23 by londonlisa2001

One of the things I most hate is that we (as a club) seem to write off the first few games in terms of getting the whole team in, as the window remains open. I always believe we should have every player in place before the season starts, irrespective of the window, to give us the best chance at a good start. It's all momentum in the Premier League. If you start well, you're not spending the season in a perceived relation battle which makes it a whole lot easier.

It's high time the authorities got a grip and closed the window before the start of the season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:16 - Jul 23 with 3118 viewsDr_Winston

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:13 - Jul 23 by Joe_bradshaw

It's high time the authorities got a grip and closed the window before the start of the season.

It's a shame they can't knock the whole stupid concept of a transfer window on the head full stop. All a short period of transfers does is drive up prices as clubs panic buy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:19 - Jul 23 with 3106 viewsUplandsJack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:31 - Jul 23 by Daggyjack

As much as I like Siggy, this is a great deal for us, as long as we:
* buy an attacking midfielder.
* buy a winger.
* buy a right back.
* buy a centre forward.

Replace one quality player with four which improves the balance of the whole team rather than just be reliant on Siggy and Llorente.

Yeah I agree completely Daggy - This a great deal, IF and ONLY IF, we spend all the money on replacements as you suggest..
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:21 - Jul 23 with 2978 viewslondonlisa2001

Reject.

50m up front or no sale.

You would honestly reject £40m up front and £5m in add ons (even if they won't happen), for a 28 year old who refused to go on tour with us?
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:27 - Jul 23 with 2934 viewsSmellyplumz

Reject.

50m up front or no sale.

Hahaha

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:29 - Jul 23 with 2931 viewsexiledclaseboy

Think how many £5m players we can buy with that money.

Poll: Tory leader

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:31 - Jul 23 with 2912 viewsJackSomething

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:29 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

11?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:33 - Jul 23 with 2904 viewswaynekerr55

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:29 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:36 - Jul 23 with 2885 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:48 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

Sounds like he's a Moneyball signing.

Given the money we're asking for Gylfi & Llorente, I'd be surprised if Gonzo has much to do with transfers now.
Not before time.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:52 - Jul 23 with 2822 viewsJack_Kass

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:27 - Jul 23 by Smellyplumz

Hahaha

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024