Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 91585 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:29 - Aug 4 with 4749 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:27 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

That's the way I would have thought sell on clauses work......I'm no expert mind.

There'll be one along in a minute...
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:31 - Aug 4 with 4719 viewsandypitt56

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:27 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

That's the way I would have thought sell on clauses work......I'm no expert mind.

Depends on what was agreed, either 10% of profit or 10% of future sale, I would guess they probably would have gone for the latter. On a side note a supposed leaked photo is doing the rounds on twitter from evertons match day programme with sigurdsson player interview. No idea how legit that is though.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:32 - Aug 4 with 4706 viewsGaryjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:22 - Aug 4 by WarwickHunt

Spurs would get 10% on the profit on the sale not the entire amount, Shirley?

Someone shoot me if i'm wrong, but technically it was a free transfer with Ben Davies and Vorm going the other way. I don't believe that any money changed hands.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:34 - Aug 4 with 4682 viewsandypitt56

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:32 - Aug 4 by Garyjack

Someone shoot me if i'm wrong, but technically it was a free transfer with Ben Davies and Vorm going the other way. I don't believe that any money changed hands.

It was a bit of a weird deal. some places are saying we paid 6.8M plus davies and vorm.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:34 - Aug 4 with 4671 viewslondonlisa2001

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:22 - Aug 4 by WarwickHunt

Spurs would get 10% on the profit on the sale not the entire amount, Shirley?

We've already argued that the swap deal had no value when we were taken to court over Vorm so we're stuffed

Actually, because it's a swap, we may have done 10% on Ben Davies's total fee if ever sold as well rather than put a monetary value on Siggy and Davies.

One day this transfer will happen and we may find out. It's like waiting for that cactus which flowers every hundred years or so...
[Post edited 4 Aug 2017 15:35]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:37 - Aug 4 with 4643 viewsE20Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:48 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Don't betting companies have better inside information than one bloke from Swansea tweeting something about 18 hours ago which no news outlet has picked up in the interim other than those that are quoting him as a 'Swansea source'?

It may be right that a deal has been agreed. But I'm surprised that there isn't a better source than one guy in Ammanford if it is.

Sometimes, depends on the player/club and the links of that company to them. We have suspended the market for weeks ever since we had a load of people who would know back his transfer to Everton. Only the companies using the market as a loss leader have kept it open at ridiculous prices. I would say at this momment in time the industry will be no more the wiser as the important transactions have already been made long ago.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:40 - Aug 4 with 4601 viewsvetchonian

nothing official announced yet just another tweet off a twit

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:44 - Aug 4 with 4566 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:40 - Aug 4 by vetchonian

nothing official announced yet just another tweet off a twit

I think you are going to need a box of Kleenex, the rather large lady is clearing her throat

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:58 - Aug 4 with 4476 viewsmonmouth

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:44 - Aug 4 by raynor94

I think you are going to need a box of Kleenex, the rather large lady is clearing her throat

Kleenex will be at a premium, one way or the other.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:00 - Aug 4 with 4463 viewsMo_Wives

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:44 - Aug 4 by raynor94

If you left it in her throat, why do you still need a Kleenex?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:15 - Aug 4 with 4384 viewsHighjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:55 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

The problem with twitter is it gives the same veneer of credibility to a 10 year old making stuff up in their bedroom as it does to a reputable news source.

It seems most things written by a reputable news source whatever the hell that is is directly copied and pasted off Twitter these days. Barely a single article on the BBC website doesn't have a "Gary lineker said this on twitter" bit attached to it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:19 - Aug 4 with 4356 viewslondonlisa2001

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:15 - Aug 4 by Highjack

It seems most things written by a reputable news source whatever the hell that is is directly copied and pasted off Twitter these days. Barely a single article on the BBC website doesn't have a "Gary lineker said this on twitter" bit attached to it.

I should think so the amount they're paying him.

Writing all their news and looking after their website as well is the least they can expect.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:25 - Sep 14 with 4004 viewsTheResurrection

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:05 - Jul 24 by TheResurrection

Mate, you will have to excuse me as you will feel I am just another bitter football fan whose about to lose their best player.

But believe me, regular posters on this site will know differently.

You will get Siggy and for what's on the table now or not too much more, and I don't think you will end the interest as clearly Koeman has him already planned in, and by planned in I can only imagine he sees him in that wider left attacking role he played for us for most of the season, cos a Number 10 he just bloody ain't.

BUT... 10 to 15 games in you will see Siggy more and more on the bench and maybe coming on for 20 minutes or so if things aren't going your way, or not at all if they are. You will find out during those first 10 to 15 games when you watch him for 90 minutes game in game out that he's slow, has a very ordinary first touch, looks for passes that just aren't on, doesn't link that well with his fellow midfielders or strikers, can't go past or around a man and loses possession a lot.

Don't get me wrong he does have some strong qualities as well, he works hard, runs his bloody socks off in fact and give him a ball dead still, with no one around him for 10 yards, and he can whip it on the button from most places in the opposition half, he's not so good with corners but can pop them in from direct free kicks on a fairly regular and impressive basis.

£45m? It's a hideous price for him and I mean that as kindly as it can sound.

I am literally desperate for him to go so we can get back to being the Swansea we once were, where a passing, fluent and fast attacking style can once again be reintroduced.

Lastly, I apologise for some of the tvvats on this message board - but we've all got them.

Cheers lah *thumbs up*

Beautiful

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:23 - Dec 1 with 3393 viewsNirvana

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:05 - Jul 24 by TheResurrection

Mate, you will have to excuse me as you will feel I am just another bitter football fan whose about to lose their best player.

But believe me, regular posters on this site will know differently.

You will get Siggy and for what's on the table now or not too much more, and I don't think you will end the interest as clearly Koeman has him already planned in, and by planned in I can only imagine he sees him in that wider left attacking role he played for us for most of the season, cos a Number 10 he just bloody ain't.

BUT... 10 to 15 games in you will see Siggy more and more on the bench and maybe coming on for 20 minutes or so if things aren't going your way, or not at all if they are. You will find out during those first 10 to 15 games when you watch him for 90 minutes game in game out that he's slow, has a very ordinary first touch, looks for passes that just aren't on, doesn't link that well with his fellow midfielders or strikers, can't go past or around a man and loses possession a lot.

Don't get me wrong he does have some strong qualities as well, he works hard, runs his bloody socks off in fact and give him a ball dead still, with no one around him for 10 yards, and he can whip it on the button from most places in the opposition half, he's not so good with corners but can pop them in from direct free kicks on a fairly regular and impressive basis.

£45m? It's a hideous price for him and I mean that as kindly as it can sound.

I am literally desperate for him to go so we can get back to being the Swansea we once were, where a passing, fluent and fast attacking style can once again be reintroduced.

Lastly, I apologise for some of the tvvats on this message board - but we've all got them.

Cheers lah *thumbs up*

Beautiful

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:50 - Dec 1 with 3341 viewsE20Jack

So gylfi scores a goal in a side he has done nothing for who sit just above the relegation places, getting slated by all fans calling him one of the worst signings they have ever made and saying they literally "hate" him.... All that is fine though as he scored a goal.

Typical moronic playground thinking. He was an awful signing then, and he is still an awful signing after he scored a goal.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:09 - Dec 1 with 3264 viewswhoflungdung

and he's gone

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:40 - Dec 1 with 3208 viewstrampie

Gylfi is a great player, although he has gone to a club with no centre forward of quality at this time for him to aim at and a team that has their own established penalty taker in Baines and a team that signed England's one time penalty taker in Rooney, Gylfi is still looking class.

Gylfi has scored 5 times this season 2 worldys for Everton and 3 for Iceland in huge WC matches (all from open play as best I can remember), not forgetting the assists he continues to get.

This on the back of a great season by Gylfi last season for the Swans where he had loads of goals and assists and covered more ground than other player, in fact Gylfi just does it season after season, when Gylfi helped Iceland qualify for their first major tournament at the last Euro's he was the top scorer in the group and they made the quarters with him yet again scoring in the finals, the guy is a top class attacking midfielder.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:12 - Dec 2 with 3131 viewsNirvana

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:09 - Dec 1 by whoflungdung

and he's gone

... and we miss him and his productivity and efficiency dearly.

Opinions are one thing, reality is another.

Any Swans "fan" who knocks the guy is a ffukkingg clown, truly.

Or just jealous.

Either/or.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:14 - Dec 2 with 3124 viewsE20Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:12 - Dec 2 by Nirvana

... and we miss him and his productivity and efficiency dearly.

Opinions are one thing, reality is another.

Any Swans "fan" who knocks the guy is a ffukkingg clown, truly.

Or just jealous.

Either/or.

You miss him?

Jesus Christ

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:15 - Dec 2 with 3121 viewsNirvana

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:40 - Dec 1 by trampie

Gylfi is a great player, although he has gone to a club with no centre forward of quality at this time for him to aim at and a team that has their own established penalty taker in Baines and a team that signed England's one time penalty taker in Rooney, Gylfi is still looking class.

Gylfi has scored 5 times this season 2 worldys for Everton and 3 for Iceland in huge WC matches (all from open play as best I can remember), not forgetting the assists he continues to get.

This on the back of a great season by Gylfi last season for the Swans where he had loads of goals and assists and covered more ground than other player, in fact Gylfi just does it season after season, when Gylfi helped Iceland qualify for their first major tournament at the last Euro's he was the top scorer in the group and they made the quarters with him yet again scoring in the finals, the guy is a top class attacking midfielder.

Absolutely spot on, Trampie.

And anyone who knows football agrees.

Only a few idiots on here disagree.

One has a Gylfi shrine at home (and a hard on watching EVERY Everton game) and the other is his obsessed tagalong.

So, yeah, we miss Siggy.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:16 - Dec 2 with 3117 viewsE20Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:15 - Dec 2 by Nirvana

Absolutely spot on, Trampie.

And anyone who knows football agrees.

Only a few idiots on here disagree.

One has a Gylfi shrine at home (and a hard on watching EVERY Everton game) and the other is his obsessed tagalong.

So, yeah, we miss Siggy.

Sob sob. We miss you Gylfi, even though Everton fans literally hate you.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:18 - Dec 2 with 3112 viewsNirvana

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:14 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

You miss him?

Jesus Christ

Still "VERY excited " about Sanches???

Ffukkingg hilarious, DimDims.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:20 - Dec 2 with 3106 viewsE20Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:18 - Dec 2 by Nirvana

Still "VERY excited " about Sanches???

Ffukkingg hilarious, DimDims.

Very, signings of his calibre are always exciting. We need to help him with his psychologic issues though, like we need to help you with yours.

Still think "he is a genuine world class talent no question?"

Oops.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:25 - Dec 2 with 3104 viewsLeonWasGod

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:16 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

Sob sob. We miss you Gylfi, even though Everton fans literally hate you.

Except they don't. It seems like he's winning them around.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:27 - Dec 2 with 3097 viewsE20Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:25 - Dec 2 by LeonWasGod

Except they don't. It seems like he's winning them around.

They certainly do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024