Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 91054 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:53 - Jul 24 with 2617 viewsChrisSCFC

Everton don't seem to think much of Gylfi do they, not fair on him either as well as the club.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:55 - Jul 24 with 2584 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:52 - Jul 24 by KingsJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-continue-

Rejected.

Big mistake as far as I'm concerned. This is really going to start to impact on our recruitment

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:57 - Jul 24 with 2557 viewsChrisSCFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:55 - Jul 24 by raynor94

Big mistake as far as I'm concerned. This is really going to start to impact on our recruitment

Better to stand our ground rather than being walked all over.

Fair do's to the Yanks.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:58 - Jul 24 with 2548 viewsJacket

We can't hold out for any longer. A £5m hit is worth it to get this bollocks done with and start bringing in replacements. Bight their godamn hand off mun, we ain't got no choice.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:59 - Jul 24 with 2534 viewsChrisSCFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:58 - Jul 24 by Jacket

We can't hold out for any longer. A £5m hit is worth it to get this bollocks done with and start bringing in replacements. Bight their godamn hand off mun, we ain't got no choice.

Thought he was under contract.

Give them until the weekend...£50 million.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:59 - Jul 24 with 2530 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:52 - Jul 24 by splJack

Walesonline are reporting that we've turned the latest offer down.

Holding out for £50m

Fair play if we get it but we're in danger of royally fûcking this one up.

£40m + add ons? No brainer, shirley.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:02 - Jul 24 with 2463 viewssplJack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:59 - Jul 24 by WarwickHunt

Fair play if we get it but we're in danger of royally fûcking this one up.

£40m + add ons? No brainer, shirley.

I agree. We need to get this deal done and new players in pronto.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:03 - Jul 24 with 2453 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:57 - Jul 24 by ChrisSCFC

Better to stand our ground rather than being walked all over.

Fair do's to the Yanks.

£45 million is being walked all over? Well your sense of value is a lot different to mine

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:04 - Jul 24 with 2425 viewsAl_Bundy

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:02 - Jul 24 by splJack

I agree. We need to get this deal done and new players in pronto.

In Huw we trust ..

*disclaimer* /
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:04 - Jul 24 with 2419 viewsLandore_Jack

I think he will go to Everton. Both sides are playing poker. This isn't over yet.

#backtojack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:05 - Jul 24 with 2405 viewsOldjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:55 - Jul 24 by raynor94

if they back away ,Siggy stays ,job done

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:06 - Jul 24 with 2386 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:04 - Jul 24 by Al_Bundy

In Huw we trust ..

*disclaimer* /

If Huw was in charge he'd have ruined his shorts at £15m.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:06 - Jul 24 with 2388 viewsChrisSCFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:03 - Jul 24 by raynor94

£45 million is being walked all over? Well your sense of value is a lot different to mine

They should match the asking price if they want our talisman can't see the issue, short of a few £ are they?

Credit to the Yanks.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:07 - Jul 24 with 2369 viewsTheFranchise

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:06 - Jul 24 by ChrisSCFC

They should match the asking price if they want our talisman can't see the issue, short of a few £ are they?

Credit to the Yanks.

£45m isn't £50m.

If they want him that badly, they'll pay up.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:07 - Jul 24 with 2367 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swansea City = Bernie Mac,
Everton = the little guy,
50 million = "half" (warning: NSFW language)

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:07 - Jul 24 with 2363 viewsJackSomething

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:04 - Jul 24 by Landore_Jack

I think he will go to Everton. Both sides are playing poker. This isn't over yet.

It's as if the Yanks have looked at Huw's willingness to bend over at the first hint of 'big' money for any of our players and have told him to sit quietly like a good boy and watch how the grownups handle a negotiation.

It may wel backfire, but I much prefer this to Huw's underselling.

Edit to say: As an added benefit, turning this offer down is likely to make T2C explode in incandescent rage.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 20:09]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:08 - Jul 24 with 2359 viewsAl_Bundy

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:05 - Jul 24 by Oldjack

Unless our recruitment of new players is based on Siggy going.

Keeping Siggy or getting in 3 decent players could be the only options to Clement
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:09 - Jul 24 with 2332 viewsEFC

Personally think we'll offer £45 million rising to £50 with add ons and it'll be done. What's your financial situation like in terms of signing players? Personally I think it's a risky game Swansea are playing when they need to get in a replacement and get them bedded into the squad. Sunderland fans who i spoke to were gutted they played hard ball over Kone last summer then when we pulled our interest he pulled a strop and never looked arsed during the season. Not saying Siggurdsson would do that like.

Hopefully this is resolved sooner rather than later for both clubs!
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:09 - Jul 24 with 2321 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:05 - Jul 24 by Oldjack

Then we'll have a pïssed off Siggy on our hands and £40m+ less in our coffers. Epic.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:10 - Jul 24 with 2302 viewsChrisSCFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:09 - Jul 24 by EFC

Personally think we'll offer £45 million rising to £50 with add ons and it'll be done. What's your financial situation like in terms of signing players? Personally I think it's a risky game Swansea are playing when they need to get in a replacement and get them bedded into the squad. Sunderland fans who i spoke to were gutted they played hard ball over Kone last summer then when we pulled our interest he pulled a strop and never looked arsed during the season. Not saying Siggurdsson would do that like.

Hopefully this is resolved sooner rather than later for both clubs!

Thanks for the concern.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:10 - Jul 24 with 2292 viewsLandore_Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:07 - Jul 24 by JackSomething

It's as if the Yanks have looked at Huw's willingness to bend over at the first hint of 'big' money for any of our players and have told him to sit quietly like a good boy and watch how the grownups handle a negotiation.

It may wel backfire, but I much prefer this to Huw's underselling.

Edit to say: As an added benefit, turning this offer down is likely to make T2C explode in incandescent rage.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 20:09]

Agree. This is a game and Everton are testing the club's resistance.

#backtojack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:11 - Jul 24 with 2281 viewsunion_jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 19:15 - Jul 24 by monmouth

Are you new to negotiating? Maybe you need to join the Trust Board.

(Sorry, cheap, uncalled for, and only done in the interests of poor taste and satire. I don't believe for one second I could have done better)

As to why accept this...well because it's a ridiculously high amount for Sigurdsson, and you'd have to be a total nut job to turn it down, and I am eternally grateful to his contribution to us before anyone starts, but come on, 45m...seriously?

Up to £45m. Just to reiterate my point.

Anyway, apparently rejected. Hope this brinksmanship works our way whic, if you think of it, will do. He goes at our price or he stays. Theoretically a win-win.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:12 - Jul 24 with 2277 viewsChrisSCFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:09 - Jul 24 by WarwickHunt

Then we'll have a pïssed off Siggy on our hands and £40m+ less in our coffers. Epic.

Give it 2 weeks he'd come round, like Rangel after being denied his dream move to Blackpool.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:13 - Jul 24 with 2250 viewsChrisSCFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:07 - Jul 24 by TheFranchise

£45m isn't £50m.

If they want him that badly, they'll pay up.

Absolutely.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:14 - Jul 24 with 2231 viewsmagicdaps10

Its 50m, the ball is in Everton's court.

It is quite obvious even with Siggy's thoughts that the club dont really want to sell. Its going to cost Everton what Swansea want.........stop acting like twaats Everton.

Pay up or phuck off.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024