Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus 13:20 - Jul 23 with 1976 viewsSmellyplumz

http://www.90min.com/posts/5300740-swansea-city-target-acclaimed-premier-league-

So we replace siggy for 20mill with Jack who lasts a week then we are truly fkd.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jesus on 13:33 - Jul 23 with 1898 viewshobo

They won't want more than £10m for him. Would be a decent signing I think,although he's not a Siggy replacement
Jesus on 13:34 - Jul 23 with 1886 viewsNeath_Jack

Jesus on 13:33 - Jul 23 by hobo

They won't want more than £10m for him. Would be a decent signing I think,although he's not a Siggy replacement

He'd be 10 times the player Siggy is, if he could stay fit.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jesus on 13:40 - Jul 23 with 1827 viewsGriffting

Jesus on 13:34 - Jul 23 by Neath_Jack

He'd be 10 times the player Siggy is, if he could stay fit.

Absolutely ran the show down here for b'mouths rout of us last season. I would take him at the right price, that price being fair for damaged goods.
Jesus on 13:42 - Jul 23 with 1811 viewsJohnw102

We might be able to get a 2 for 1 deal at Morriston Hospital for him and Monty!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Jesus on 13:43 - Jul 23 with 1808 views34dfgdf54

Jesus on 13:40 - Jul 23 by Griffting

Absolutely ran the show down here for b'mouths rout of us last season. I would take him at the right price, that price being fair for damaged goods.

He's a quality player. Would be an immense signing if we kept him fit, just seems mission impossible to do that.
Jesus on 13:49 - Jul 23 with 1741 viewsLoyal

Medical staff reckon they can sort him out I'm hearing but Huw is non commital.
Clement will at some stage get angry I'm sure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jesus on 13:51 - Jul 23 with 1726 viewsE20Jack

Would be a wonderful signing for £10m or so. But agree he isnt a Siggy replacement, more of a Carroll player. He has had an unfair stigma I think regarding his fitness. If you discount the 2 horror tackles which broke his ankle done his ankle ligaments keeping him out for a full season and a half combined - then he averages pretty much 30 games a season (29.4 or something). Which is pretty normal for a PL midfield player. Anyone can break their ankle.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jesus on 13:58 - Jul 23 with 1672 viewsDewi1jack

Now I understand he's injury prone and that alone means the price has to be closer to £10 mill than £20m
But why don't Bournemouth and Howe want him?

Think he'd be our new "Billy Big bollox" as well and not so much of a team player.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Jesus on 14:05 - Jul 23 with 1620 viewsE20Jack

Jesus on 13:58 - Jul 23 by Dewi1jack

Now I understand he's injury prone and that alone means the price has to be closer to £10 mill than £20m
But why don't Bournemouth and Howe want him?

Think he'd be our new "Billy Big bollox" as well and not so much of a team player.

I suppose an answer to that would be why don't they want Llorente? Not every good player available is wanted by every club. They may feel they dont have £10m-£20m and 90k a week to spend on a player. They have only been in the PL for 2 seasons. We were buying Hernandez for £5.55m at their stage.

Jesus on 14:07 - Jul 23 with 1602 viewsDyfnant

Thought we were linked with Man City's Jesus then

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jesus on 14:20 - Jul 23 with 1513 viewsDazzaJack

Jesus on 14:05 - Jul 23 by E20Jack

I suppose an answer to that would be why don't they want Llorente? Not every good player available is wanted by every club. They may feel they dont have £10m-£20m and 90k a week to spend on a player. They have only been in the PL for 2 seasons. We were buying Hernandez for £5.55m at their stage.

Transfer money goes up each season so can't really compare this season for them to our second season. And they don't seem as tight as us with the cash - Jordan Ibe £15m for example... Wiltshire didn't do enough there for me last year to warrant signing him. He could well prove me wrong, as he's shown the potential before.
Jesus on 14:23 - Jul 23 with 1487 viewsLoyal

Jesus on 14:07 - Jul 23 by Dyfnant

Thought we were linked with Man City's Jesus then

Nah, long haired bloke hangs around crosses about Easter time.
Can't put them away though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jesus on 14:26 - Jul 23 with 1462 viewsE20Jack

Jesus on 14:20 - Jul 23 by DazzaJack

Transfer money goes up each season so can't really compare this season for them to our second season. And they don't seem as tight as us with the cash - Jordan Ibe £15m for example... Wiltshire didn't do enough there for me last year to warrant signing him. He could well prove me wrong, as he's shown the potential before.

Of course, but it hasnt trebled in a few years and there is no way they are paying Ibe 90k a week or anything close to. He wouldnt fit in their pay structure, as soon as that happens then others will be knowcking on the managers door. He is most certainly out of the financial range of relatively recently promoted smaller sides.

Jesus on 21:08 - Jul 23 with 907 viewsDewi1jack

Jesus on 14:23 - Jul 23 by Loyal

Nah, long haired bloke hangs around crosses about Easter time.
Can't put them away though.

Bit like Doris was with crosses.

He didn't like them either

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024