Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wayne routledge 15:20 - Jul 23 with 4865 viewshughesy2013

Wanted by harry redknapp at Birmingham in todays sun on Sunday...get rid of him!
Wayne routledge on 19:28 - Jul 23 with 1307 viewsLoyal

Wayne routledge on 19:23 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

It's one of the truths of football. Fans abuse their own players like this yet expect them to show total loyalty in return.

An opinion is an opinion however - let's not forget this club made him and he will never have to work again ( if anyone actually considers running about a lot working )

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wayne routledge on 19:53 - Jul 23 with 1275 viewsploppy

'Arry knows a good player when he sees one
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 19:54]
Wayne routledge on 19:58 - Jul 23 with 1266 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How much are they offering?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wayne routledge on 20:06 - Jul 23 with 1252 viewsSmellyplumz

Wayne routledge on 15:43 - Jul 23 by JBT95

Best winger we have, why would we sell him?

All our wingers are rubbish, please go Wayne.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Wayne routledge on 20:14 - Jul 23 with 1232 viewsJango

Wayne routledge on 18:36 - Jul 23 by JackSomething

How's that average compare to our other wingers in the PL era? I wouldn't have thought any of them other than Sinclair would be much better.

I was just referring to an earlier poster saying he hoped we signed someone with routledge's football brain. I personally think he's always been very limited with very little creativity for a winger
Wayne routledge on 20:30 - Jul 23 with 1210 viewsJackSomething

Wayne routledge on 20:14 - Jul 23 by Jango

I was just referring to an earlier poster saying he hoped we signed someone with routledge's football brain. I personally think he's always been very limited with very little creativity for a winger

Fair enough. I disagree because he was a regular when we were playing our best football, such as that West Brom game. Is he good enough now? Probably not, but I'd rather sell Montero and Barrow first.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Wayne routledge on 20:40 - Jul 23 with 1200 viewsFlashberryjack

Routledge "Best winger" shows how bad the others a re.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wayne routledge on 21:06 - Jul 23 with 1169 viewsmansel_thomas

Too good to be true.
Nobody can seriously want a complete waste of space.

Must be a brown envelope involved
Login to get fewer ads

Wayne routledge on 21:09 - Jul 23 with 1160 viewsangryjack

Wayne routledge on 17:16 - Jul 23 by STID2017

Narsingh is better IMO.
Best of luck to Wayne if he goes.
I must say I was usually disappointed when he was selected last season

Narsingh is garbage as well
Wayne routledge on 21:11 - Jul 23 with 1157 viewsJackfath

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wayne routledge on 21:11 - Jul 23 with 1156 viewsNeathJack

Good servant but it's in the best interests of both parties now that he moves on with our blessing.

Barrow and Montero also need to be shipped out asap and 2 new wingers in. I'd keep Dyer and obviously Narsingh needs the oppoertunity to see if he can step up after a full pre season.
Wayne routledge on 21:27 - Jul 23 with 1122 viewsjack247

Wayne routledge on 20:14 - Jul 23 by Jango

Depends how you define creativity. Your previous post referred to his goals and assists, which are terrible, but still better than our current alternatives.

If by creativity, you mean running at a full back, then I'd agree, Montero and Barrow are better. If you mean creating chances and openings, then he is the best we have had since Pablo Hernandez. Not that he has been phenomenal or anything, it's been a pretty shallow pool.

He certainly has a football brain, unfortunately he doesn't quite have the physical gifts to match and shits himself when he has done the hard bit and finds himself through on goal.
Wayne routledge on 21:34 - Jul 23 with 1106 viewsFlashberryjack

Wayne routledge on 21:11 - Jul 23 by NeathJack

Good servant but it's in the best interests of both parties now that he moves on with our blessing.

Barrow and Montero also need to be shipped out asap and 2 new wingers in. I'd keep Dyer and obviously Narsingh needs the oppoertunity to see if he can step up after a full pre season.

Haven't we just given him a 3 year contract and a similar one to Dyer.........who the f*ck thought that was a good idea ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wayne routledge on 21:37 - Jul 23 with 1100 viewsjack247

Wayne routledge on 21:34 - Jul 23 by Flashberryjack

Haven't we just given him a 3 year contract and a similar one to Dyer.........who the f*ck thought that was a good idea ?

As a Routledge fan, I have to say that was a stupid idea.
Wayne routledge on 21:39 - Jul 23 with 1091 viewsNeathJack

Wayne routledge on 21:34 - Jul 23 by Flashberryjack

He signed a new 2 1/2 year contract in January.
Wayne routledge on 21:47 - Jul 23 with 1075 viewsgetcarter

Fantastic player, keep him
Wayne routledge on 03:26 - Jul 24 with 988 viewsWanderer

The stand out feature with Routs is his attitude, trains well, fits in where & when he is told to and is a through professional, doesn't have a moan in the papers and is respected by his team mates, a nice fella to boot.

He is obviously intelligent enough to know he's on a good wicket at the moment and will step down the leagues as his playing career comes to a close and still show those virtues.

In his many clubs, Swansea has been good for him and he has been good for Swansea!
Wayne routledge on 05:34 - Jul 24 with 971 viewsjackportis

Goal shy, slowing pace, poor pass accuracy, close the door on the way out. Upgrade.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Wayne routledge on 08:36 - Jul 24 with 883 viewsDaggyjack

Sell him to Birmingham in time for Saturday's friendly then lump on him to score against us.
Wayne routledge on 09:33 - Jul 24 with 810 viewsploppy

It'll be interesting to see if Routs plays against Birmingham. If he plays, Redknapp may see how poor he is. If he doesn't, Redknapp may wonder why he can't get in the team.
Wayne routledge on 09:45 - Jul 24 with 794 viewsWarwickHunt

At least two years too late.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024