Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? 15:50 - Jul 23 with 5532 viewsdickythorpe

A certain Sarah Applewood. Big Swans fan
You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 16:11 - Jul 23 with 5491 viewsHighjack

She was a very knowledgeable and informative poster. I miss her.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 16:22 - Jul 23 with 5459 viewsDyfnant

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 16:11 - Jul 23 by Highjack

She was a very knowledgeable and informative poster. I miss her.

As was the gorgeous Ms Rachel Riley

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 22:58 - Jul 23 with 5185 viewsGowerjack

For the benefit of our newer members...

Thank you

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 23:11 - Jul 23 with 5162 viewsSoberBaker

I see she's binned her own website off, then

AMOW

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 00:02 - Jul 24 with 5108 viewsHighjack

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 23:11 - Jul 23 by SoberBaker

I see she's binned her own website off, then

Probably because she had pissed up Swansea fans posting obscene obscenities at her for some reason.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 00:19 - Jul 24 with 5090 viewsSwanjaxs

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 00:02 - Jul 24 by Highjack

Probably because she had pissed up Swansea fans posting obscene obscenities at her for some reason.

Does she take it up ass i wonder ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 00:21 - Jul 24 with 5085 viewsHighjack

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 00:19 - Jul 24 by Swanjaxs

Does she take it up ass i wonder ...

Elmlea?

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 00:28 - Jul 24 with 5074 viewsDyfnant

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 00:21 - Jul 24 by Highjack

Elmlea?

Milk & sugar

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

You'd never believe who's in the Elmlea cream TV advert? on 01:03 - Jul 24 with 5049 viewsLoyal

I'm not sure references of this nature are at all helpful.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024