Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 16:34 - Jul 23 with 16699 viewsmarkyd83

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-given-per
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 16:38]
Bony on 20:50 - Jul 23 with 2583 viewsJackSomething

Bony on 20:44 - Jul 23 by UplandsJack

So Doc, ive just re- checked stats and in fact,

Michu scored 18 Premier League goals in most productive season 2012/13
Bony scored 16 Premier League goals INCL 4 penatlies in 2013/14

And the majority of those 18 goals came when he was playing as an AM, off a striker. Talk about whoosh...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bony on 20:50 - Jul 23 with 2583 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 20:44 - Jul 23 by UplandsJack

So Doc, ive just re- checked stats and in fact,

Michu scored 18 Premier League goals in most productive season 2012/13
Bony scored 16 Premier League goals INCL 4 penatlies in 2013/14

Bony scored 34 goals for Swansea City. Michu scored 28 goals for Swansea. Last time I did maths 28 was lower than 34, ergo Bony scored more goals for Swansea than Michu did. Yay! I was right.

You can fiddle around looking for goals to ignore to try and prove your point as much as you like, but the figures speak for themselves.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 21:02 - Jul 23 with 2532 viewsGaryjack

Bony on 20:50 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

Bony scored 34 goals for Swansea City. Michu scored 28 goals for Swansea. Last time I did maths 28 was lower than 34, ergo Bony scored more goals for Swansea than Michu did. Yay! I was right.

You can fiddle around looking for goals to ignore to try and prove your point as much as you like, but the figures speak for themselves.

Sorry Job, but if you or anyone else on this forum advocates the return of Wilfreid Bony as a positive step to move our squad in the right direction , then you need your fvckin head tested! He's toast, burned toast. NQAT
Bony on 21:03 - Jul 23 with 2519 viewsmansel_thomas

Never go back in life.

We took Ivor back and he was washed up.

Bony is busted flush
Bony on 21:14 - Jul 23 with 2470 viewsUplandsJack

Bony on 20:50 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

Well I was talking about Premier League goals scored in single most productive season as stated. It is the only fair way to compare like for like at same level of opposition.

[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 21:19]
Bony on 21:25 - Jul 23 with 2411 viewsJokeren1943

Bony on 21:14 - Jul 23 by UplandsJack

Well I was talking about Premier League goals scored in single most productive season as stated. It is the only fair way to compare like for like at same level of opposition.

[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 21:19]

Bony has been on the bench longer then Bendtner the last couple of seasons.

Not played for 2 seasons.
Not really interested to come here.
Need mega wage.

No thanx.

If Swansea buy Bony they really need super first class wingers to make excellent crosses (in the air). And Swansea need really quality midfielders. The present Swansea counterfootball is not for Bony - he is to slow.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 21:30]
Bony on 21:34 - Jul 23 with 2375 viewsUplandsJack

Bony on 21:25 - Jul 23 by Jokeren1943

Need mega wage.

No thanx.

If Swansea buy Bony they really need super first class wingers to make excellent crosses (in the air). And Swansea need really quality midfielders. The present Swansea counterfootball is not for Bony - he is to slow.

No argument there from me... I just hope Clement can come up with a better option than Bony myself.
Bony on 21:40 - Jul 23 with 2347 viewsjack247

Need mega wage.

No thanx.

Runners from midfield would be more important than wingers if we re-signed Bony. We don't play with wingers now and we've got one of the best aerial players in the country up front.

I kind of agree though, I'm not sure we have the right players behind him at the moment, but the potential Siggy money may well change that.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 21:46 - Jul 23 with 2306 viewsKilkennyjack

Come on Wilfried Bony 🏐🏐🏐
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 21:48]

Beware of the Risen People

Bony on 21:52 - Jul 23 with 2281 viewsGaryjack

Bony on 21:40 - Jul 23 by jack247

Runners from midfield would be more important than wingers if we re-signed Bony. We don't play with wingers now and we've got one of the best aerial players in the country up front.

I kind of agree though, I'm not sure we have the right players behind him at the moment, but the potential Siggy money may well change that.

Am i digesting that as you think signing Bony and spending the Siggy money on players who can bring the best out of him is the way to go? Fvck off Tim ffs, you're better than that surely!
Bony on 21:56 - Jul 23 with 2261 viewsjack247

Bony on 21:52 - Jul 23 by Garyjack

Am i digesting that as you think signing Bony and spending the Siggy money on players who can bring the best out of him is the way to go? Fvck off Tim ffs, you're better than that surely!

Nah mate. I'm saying if we did bring in Bony, we'd need midfielders capable of getting up there when he is holding the ball up and running into his flicks, more than wingers who can put it on his head.

I don't know if he is capable of being the same player he was last time Gar, neither do you. I think your wrong to write him off just because he didn't suit City or Stoke to be honest.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 21:56]
Bony on 22:07 - Jul 23 with 2190 viewsSgorioFruit

Or we could pay £15 million for a striker and not play him?

Oh hang on

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Bony on 22:15 - Jul 23 with 2144 viewsGaryjack

Bony on 21:56 - Jul 23 by jack247

Nah mate. I'm saying if we did bring in Bony, we'd need midfielders capable of getting up there when he is holding the ball up and running into his flicks, more than wingers who can put it on his head.

I don't know if he is capable of being the same player he was last time Gar, neither do you. I think your wrong to write him off just because he didn't suit City or Stoke to be honest.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 21:56]

If we bring in Bony as our main striker this season then we will be relegated, nothing to do with wingers, midfielders, centre halfs or naked Leprechauns running up and down the pitch! He's done, finished i know it, and so should you.
Bony on 22:17 - Jul 23 with 2128 viewsJokeren1943

Bony on 21:40 - Jul 23 by jack247

As I recall it took the first 6 months for Swansea to figure out that Bony scores 70 % of his goals from headers (atleast when he played in the Nederlands). Then Bony started to score. The crosses need to come from the wingers or backs. Not sure "wide" midfielders will do - but I may be wrong.

In the last season 2016-2017 Swansea rarely controlled the match or could counterattack (scored most (many) of our goals on set pieces). We need quality central midfielders to control the game. During Laudrup we used possession (smaller midfielders but more techinal gifted) but now it seem to be more about brute force, which is okay, as long as the club knows what it wanna do.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 22:19]
Bony on 22:22 - Jul 23 with 2097 viewsjack247

Bony on 22:15 - Jul 23 by Garyjack

If we bring in Bony as our main striker this season then we will be relegated, nothing to do with wingers, midfielders, centre halfs or naked Leprechauns running up and down the pitch! He's done, finished i know it, and so should you.

Well if you know that but Huw Jenkins, Paul Flement and whoever else runs our transfers don't, we are well and truly fcked anyway.

its way too early to start promising relegation again Gar!
Bony on 22:24 - Jul 23 with 2083 viewslonglostjack

Need mega wage.

No thanx.

There's always room for a Llorente, Bony type as an option.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bony on 22:28 - Jul 23 with 2024 viewsGaryjack

Bony on 22:22 - Jul 23 by jack247

Well if you know that but Huw Jenkins, Paul Flement and whoever else runs our transfers don't, we are well and truly fcked anyway.

its way too early to start promising relegation again Gar!

Not if we sign Wlfried Bony it ain't Tim.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 22:33]
Bony on 22:31 - Jul 23 with 2008 viewsGaryjack

Bony on 22:24 - Jul 23 by longlostjack

There's always room for a Llorente, Bony type as an option.

Bony can't be an option. He would have to be numero uno.
Bony on 22:37 - Jul 23 with 1980 viewslonglostjack

Bony on 22:31 - Jul 23 by Garyjack

Bony can't be an option. He would have to be numero uno.

Bony first 60 minutes to soften them up and then Tammy.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

N/A. on 22:44 - Jul 23 with 1944 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:32]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Bony on 22:49 - Jul 23 with 1919 viewsGaryjack

Bony on 22:37 - Jul 23 by longlostjack

Bony first 60 minutes to soften them up and then Tammy.

I remember something similar with our wingers , can't remember the details but the thought was bringing Monterro/Barrow on after an hour to destroy the tired full backs. It doesn't work like that in reality.
Bony on 22:49 - Jul 23 with 1913 viewsSoberBaker

N/A. on 22:44 - Jul 23 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:32]

And defend a corner.

I reckon he earned us 10+ points alone for his ability to clear the ball when he was here before.

AMOW

Bony on 22:54 - Jul 23 with 1889 viewsCooperman

Bony on 22:49 - Jul 23 by SoberBaker

And defend a corner.

I reckon he earned us 10+ points alone for his ability to clear the ball when he was here before.

Yep, like a 3rd central defender at times when the corners came in.

He cleared an awful lot of near post balls.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bony on 22:56 - Jul 23 with 1875 viewsSwans_16

Take him. Keep Llorente. Striker problems sorted then.

Have two decent strikers and Tammy who looks the part so far albeit against absolutely poor opposition.
Bony on 22:58 - Jul 23 with 1864 viewsGaryjack

Bony on 22:54 - Jul 23 by Cooperman

Yep, like a 3rd central defender at times when the corners came in.

He cleared an awful lot of near post balls.

Ok, let's sign him as our no1 striker for his defensive capabilities!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024