Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Few Good Men 17:46 - Jul 23 with 561 viewsJack123

Watched this earlier, most prob about the fifth time? I think this one of the best films ever.. even shed a tear at the end.. what a softy.. huh? Brilliant film :)

libera nos a malo

A Few Good Men on 18:59 - Jul 23 with 509 viewsswan85

Enjoy it too. Our secretary at work I tell her is like jack Nicholson at the end, you ****** with the wrong marine!

Great ending scene and acting by Nicholson.
A Few Good Men on 19:17 - Jul 23 with 492 viewsJack123

A Few Good Men on 18:59 - Jul 23 by swan85

Enjoy it too. Our secretary at work I tell her is like jack Nicholson at the end, you ****** with the wrong marine!

Great ending scene and acting by Nicholson.

Lieutenant J.G. Daniel Kaffe: You cant handle the truth! Son we live in a world that has walls, and those have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it you, you lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury, you have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Santiago's death while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible, to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you talk about parties; you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty, We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something, you use them as a punch line. I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think you are entitled to! ;) Nicholson is superb in this film..
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 19:20]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024