Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Royal Welsh Show 19:01 - Jul 23 with 6993 viewsbuilthjack

I have just come past there and see the Swans trailer in place.
Lots of totty everywhere.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Royal Welsh Show on 23:59 - Jul 25 with 1905 viewsowainglyndwr

Royal Welsh Show on 23:34 - Jul 25 by builthjack

Spot on assessment. No merchandise. 3 people sat down texting all the time. Poor show. What's this Pearlman guy doing?

The Swans must of payed a fair bit to have a stall there.
So if you work there tomorrow and read this site please pull your fingers out of your ares and meet and greet families and kids.
You are representing our club
Royal Welsh Show on 00:04 - Jul 26 with 1896 viewsLoyal

More to the point if anyone sees these fcking useless cnts texting and fcking about tomorrow take a picture and report them tomthe club. Or confront them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Royal Welsh Show on 00:11 - Jul 26 with 1890 viewsowainglyndwr

Royal Welsh Show on 00:04 - Jul 26 by Loyal

More to the point if anyone sees these fcking useless cnts texting and fcking about tomorrow take a picture and report them tomthe club. Or confront them.

Loyal it was embarrassing to see.
Every other stall was busy they just sat down.
You would feel akward going over has a punter it looked like anything was going on, they had some kind of raffle tickets but no effort and this was when everyone else was busy
Royal Welsh Show on 00:14 - Jul 26 with 1885 viewsMeraki

Why isn't this in Swansea - bloody WAG!!!
Royal Welsh Show on 08:10 - Jul 26 with 1792 viewsLoyal

Royal Welsh Show on 00:11 - Jul 26 by owainglyndwr

Loyal it was embarrassing to see.
Every other stall was busy they just sat down.
You would feel akward going over has a punter it looked like anything was going on, they had some kind of raffle tickets but no effort and this was when everyone else was busy

Pearlman seems to be repeating Dineens strategy.
I'm seeing nothing of value at the club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Royal Welsh Show on 22:10 - Jul 27 with 1587 viewsAguycalledJack

I've just come back and the swans showing was crap.

1. Swans are the biggest club entity in wales why are they not dominating the sports village at the royal?
2. Why are proper organised coaching sessions at allotted times not being run?
3. Why are injured or those players not training not in attendance for photo opportunities and signings. These could be alternated for each such player to do a day each.
4. Why not sponsor and run a 5/ 7 aside comp for local clubs throughout Wales. prizes could be cash to assist with club facilities, a promise that players will attend presentation evenings, shirt sponsorship for a year etc.
5. Why can't Q&As be done with ex players etc about their experiences etc. I. Believe Tate and trundle are on the swans pay role?
6. Why the hell is there no kit on sale?
7. Other sports stands stood out loud and proud. Our caravan (which is what it looked like) was stuck hidden in the corner. Looked like ki going in for a 50/50 challenge compared to the stands operated by the scarlets and ospreys.

The trust need to take the commercial department to task on this as we also had absolutely no presence at the Swansea air show.

On a more somber note thoughts go to the family of James Corefield a 19 year old missing from the Royal since Monday evening.
Royal Welsh Show on 00:02 - Jul 28 with 1514 viewsowainglyndwr

Royal Welsh Show on 22:10 - Jul 27 by AguycalledJack

1. Swans are the biggest club entity in wales why are they not dominating the sports village at the royal?
3. Why are injured or those players not training not in attendance for photo opportunities and signings. These could be alternated for each such player to do a day each.
4. Why not sponsor and run a 5/ 7 aside comp for local clubs throughout Wales. prizes could be cash to assist with club facilities, a promise that players will attend presentation evenings, shirt sponsorship for a year etc.
5. Why can't Q&As be done with ex players etc about their experiences etc. I. Believe Tate and trundle are on the swans pay role?
7. Other sports stands stood out loud and proud. Our caravan (which is what it looked like) was stuck hidden in the corner. Looked like ki going in for a 50/50 challenge compared to the stands operated by the scarlets and ospreys.

The trust need to take the commercial department to task on this as we also had absolutely no presence at the Swansea air show.

On a more somber note thoughts go to the family of James Corefield a 19 year old missing from the Royal since Monday evening.

Agree to all stated.
Will someone pass this on to management or some person who gives a .......
Within the club/ trust commercial! !!!!!
Royal Welsh Show on 02:50 - Jul 28 with 1487 viewsLoyal

These mind fcks are being paid 500k salaries to organise this ?
Pearlman you are a fcking robbing joke.
Where's your mask ?

Login to get fewer ads

Royal Welsh Show on 08:42 - Jul 28 with 1437 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Makes you wonder if the Club shop have exclusive rights to sell Club merchandise, which means the actual football club can't take anything on the road to sell?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Royal Welsh Show on 09:41 - Jul 28 with 1408 viewsjohnlangy

I just sent this post in to the Club via the 'contact us' option on the official site. I'd suggest others do the same more often about other things we see as problems as well. The site promises a response within 24 hours which i'll post hear.

It's all very well us complaining amongst ourselves but it's of no use if the Club don't hear about it.
Royal Welsh Show on 09:44 - Jul 28 with 1402 viewspikeypaul

Royal Welsh Show on 17:43 - Jul 24 by taffpunk

You lot love your shirts fair play, never bought one myself, it's a complete rip-off.

That's a shame I bet the Cardiff red shirt they wore on their one humiliating year in the premiership look good on you.

Seem to remember the scum obsessed with shirts about 2 years back.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 9:46]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Royal Welsh Show on 10:01 - Jul 28 with 1377 viewsjohnlangy

Royal Welsh Show on 09:41 - Jul 28 by johnlangy

I just sent this post in to the Club via the 'contact us' option on the official site. I'd suggest others do the same more often about other things we see as problems as well. The site promises a response within 24 hours which i'll post hear.

It's all very well us complaining amongst ourselves but it's of no use if the Club don't hear about it.

'here'
Royal Welsh Show on 19:39 - Jul 28 with 1319 viewsSwans777

I was under the impression the Royal Welsh was an agricultural show.
Well it was when i went 14 years ago.
The reality is the "Swans" have outgrown, events such as the Royal Welsh.
Royal Welsh Show on 19:46 - Jul 28 with 1312 viewsWhiterockin

Royal Welsh Show on 19:39 - Jul 28 by Swans777

There are always a multitude of products non agriculture promoted at the Royal Welsh and like it or not Swansea City in the Premier League is a product.
Royal Welsh Show on 19:56 - Jul 28 with 1299 viewsSwans777

Royal Welsh Show on 19:46 - Jul 28 by Whiterockin

There are always a multitude of products non agriculture promoted at the Royal Welsh and like it or not Swansea City in the Premier League is a product.

I know my friend, but in the grand scheme of things, the Royal Welsh is small fry.
The Swans now have a global reach, thanks to the Premier league.

What do people actually want the Swans to do at the Royal Welsh ?.
Royal Welsh Show on 20:26 - Jul 28 with 1283 viewsbuilthjack

Royal Welsh Show on 19:56 - Jul 28 by Swans777

I know my friend, but in the grand scheme of things, the Royal Welsh is small fry.

We have an audience of 20 odd thousand for home games. There is an audience of 250,000 for the Royal Welsh, the air show etc. Do we want to be with the big boys or paddle our canoe along the League 2 route?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Royal Welsh Show on 20:35 - Jul 28 with 1268 viewsSwans777

Royal Welsh Show on 20:26 - Jul 28 by builthjack

We have an audience of 20 odd thousand for home games. There is an audience of 250,000 for the Royal Welsh, the air show etc. Do we want to be with the big boys or paddle our canoe along the League 2 route?

Don't know what you are talking about my friend ?.
In what way , would the Swans benefit by having a larger presence at the Royal Welsh ?.
Royal Welsh Show on 20:40 - Jul 28 with 1261 viewsbuilthjack

Royal Welsh Show on 20:35 - Jul 28 by Swans777

Don't know what you are talking about my friend ?.
In what way , would the Swans benefit by having a larger presence at the Royal Welsh ?.

Are you Pearlman?

Royal Welsh Show on 20:41 - Jul 28 with 1260 viewslonglostjack

Royal Welsh Show on 19:39 - Jul 28 by Swans777

Complete rubbish my friend. Get the basics right. Cancel the contract with whatever Events agency was responsible for having disinterested staff on the stand. If you don't know how your sales promotions are going on the ground your not going to be successful. That applies to small businesses as well as global corporations.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Royal Welsh Show on 21:00 - Jul 28 with 1243 viewsSwans777

Royal Welsh Show on 20:41 - Jul 28 by longlostjack

Complete rubbish my friend. Get the basics right. Cancel the contract with whatever Events agency was responsible for having disinterested staff on the stand. If you don't know how your sales promotions are going on the ground your not going to be successful. That applies to small businesses as well as global corporations.

What sales promotion ?.
Large companies have different marketing strategies to small businesses.
Does the local corner shops have the same strategy as Apple ?
Once upon a time, the Royal Welsh, would have been a great pitch for the Swans, but with the club now in the Premier league, Swansea's reach is now global and that's the reality of the situation.
Royal Welsh Show on 21:01 - Jul 28 with 1235 viewsSwans777

Royal Welsh Show on 20:40 - Jul 28 by builthjack

Are you Pearlman?

Ummm no.
You didn't answer the question, my friend.
Royal Welsh Show on 22:08 - Jul 28 with 1179 viewsDJack

Royal Welsh Show on 20:40 - Jul 28 by builthjack

Are you Pearlman?

I think he is Murph.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Royal Welsh Show on 22:16 - Jul 28 with 1167 viewsAguycalledJack

I can't think of a single company who would not promote itself to 250,000 people.

As for the global appeal there were people from all over Europe and America at the show. Americans even sponsored some of the events.

However, the main point is if you have a presence at such an event do it bloody properly.
Royal Welsh Show on 23:11 - Jul 28 with 1128 viewsTNT

Royal Welsh Show on 19:56 - Jul 28 by Swans777

Well, it's been a while since we bought a donkey I suppose.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Royal Welsh Show on 23:46 - Jul 28 with 1111 viewsbuilthjack

Royal Welsh Show on 21:01 - Jul 28 by Swans777

Ummm no.
You didn't answer the question, my friend.

Are you serious?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024