Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Watching Roberts In Case Gylfi Goes? 19:35 - Jul 23 with 1961 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans Watching Roberts In Case Gylfi Goes? 23rd Jul 2017 19:34
The Swans are reported to be watching Manchester City player Patrick Roberts as a potential replacement for Gylfi Sigurdsson should the Icelandic international get his move to Everton this summer. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swans Watching Roberts In Case Gylfi Goes? on 20:27 - Jul 23 with 1690 viewsFlashberryjack

Sounds about right......sell high buy low.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans Watching Roberts In Case Gylfi Goes? on 20:32 - Jul 23 with 1659 viewsmax936

Swans Watching Roberts In Case Gylfi Goes? on 20:27 - Jul 23 by Flashberryjack

Sounds about right......sell high buy low.

I can't see Roberts being cheap to be honest, did very well up at Celtic last year and seems to be highly rated, not sure Man City would want to sell him though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans Watching Roberts In Case Gylfi Goes? on 20:37 - Jul 23 with 1622 viewsairedale

Swans Watching Roberts In Case Gylfi Goes? on 20:32 - Jul 23 by max936

I can't see Roberts being cheap to be honest, did very well up at Celtic last year and seems to be highly rated, not sure Man City would want to sell him though.

Could do a buy-back deal I suppose?
Swans Watching Roberts In Case Gylfi Goes? on 20:58 - Jul 23 with 1493 viewsJackSomething

Would love to see Roberts here, but it would be a lot of pressure on him to replace Gylfi, would like to see someone else come in also.

He's only really played a few games in the Championship and a season in Scotland, so asking a lot for him to replace the goals and assists of Gylfi. Plus isn't he an out and out winger?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Swans Watching Roberts In Case Gylfi Goes? on 21:36 - Jul 23 with 1328 viewscmajack

Replace gylfi are you serious ? Not exactly what most of the fans had in mind .
Swans Watching Roberts In Case Gylfi Goes? (n/t) on 11:25 - Jul 24 with 993 viewsDrGonzo

[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 11:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024