Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right back 22:31 - Jul 23 with 1765 viewsdeanscfc

Anyone else think we could do with strengthening in this area? Naughton is for me an ok player but not a solid PL player. Rangel is getting on a bit..
Right back on 22:34 - Jul 23 with 1757 viewsmax936

Should be a priority for me, well another one at least there are a few other positions that need strengthening as well, we were thread bare in some areas last yr, we need back up for injuries and suspensions.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Right back on 23:36 - Jul 23 with 1688 viewsmonmouth

F**k aye. We won't though, we've just given him and Rangel both new 40 year contracts. Seriously if we want to back Naughton then ok, but isn't this what buying that Reid bloke was all about? There's no point in players like him if they don't even offer decent emergency cover.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Right back on 23:49 - Jul 23 with 1660 viewsTheKirkyLife

If for Van der Wiel by a few accounts. Honestly the defence is the least of my worries after that tour.
Right back on 01:06 - Jul 24 with 1596 viewsdeanscfc

I just can't believe how little activity we are doing/how late it is. Last year there was the excuse of the Euros for late activity...this year it's just as if the club can't really be f*cked.
Right back on 01:29 - Jul 24 with 1579 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Right back on 23:36 - Jul 23 by monmouth

F**k aye. We won't though, we've just given him and Rangel both new 40 year contracts. Seriously if we want to back Naughton then ok, but isn't this what buying that Reid bloke was all about? There's no point in players like him if they don't even offer decent emergency cover.

New contracts mean nothing, especially now that Rangel is in his twilight years. RB is clearly a priority for Clement, judging by one of the first players we began pursuing this summer (Arias).

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Right back on 06:37 - Jul 24 with 1501 viewssP7qupUf

How many threads have been posted about a new right back? e need one yes, another thread no.
Right back on 06:42 - Jul 24 with 1490 viewsDr_Winston

Not as much as we need to strengthen in the attacking third.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024