Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust 11:06 - Jul 24 with 8110 viewsDarran

Did the stadium management confer with the Trust before putting the price of parking for people that wouldn't be able to go without it up again like they said they were going to do the last time they put it up without telling anyone?

It was £50 in the first season at the stadium its now £220.

And with all due respect what is the point of the utterly farcical DSA?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 18:08 - Jul 24 with 1811 viewsSwansea_Viking

Darran, you have a PM

You Stupid Boy!

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 18:09 - Jul 24 with 1809 viewsSwansea_Viking

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 17:53 - Jul 24 by tomdickharry

Truly shocking the cost Daz. Still no reply from the Trust why don't you e-mail them direct.

I have asked the question of the club.

You Stupid Boy!

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 18:20 - Jul 24 with 1783 viewsSwansea_Viking

If anyone has any queries or concerns regarding disability issues that you wish to raise with the club or stadium please contact us on info@swansdsa.org.uk and we can raise issues on your behalf. Or if you wish to contact the club direct, the disability officer is Andrew Williams at: andrewwilliams@swanseacityfc.co.uk
We have recently launched a new website up and running at: http://www.swansdsa.org.uk/
We also have a Facebook Page: Swansea City Disabled Supporters Association-DSA
If you are interested in joining or participating please contact us on info@swansdsa.org.uk as the more members we have the more powerful the voice.
Thanks,
Ian

You Stupid Boy!

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 18:59 - Jul 24 with 1739 viewsN_T_J

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 18:20 - Jul 24 by Swansea_Viking

If anyone has any queries or concerns regarding disability issues that you wish to raise with the club or stadium please contact us on info@swansdsa.org.uk and we can raise issues on your behalf. Or if you wish to contact the club direct, the disability officer is Andrew Williams at: andrewwilliams@swanseacityfc.co.uk
We have recently launched a new website up and running at: http://www.swansdsa.org.uk/
If you are interested in joining or participating please contact us on info@swansdsa.org.uk as the more members we have the more powerful the voice.
Thanks,
Ian

Just sent a Email.

Thanks Chris.
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 19:10 - Jul 24 with 1725 viewsDarran

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 18:59 - Jul 24 by N_T_J

Just sent a Email.

Thanks Chris.

Send another one and ask when are they going to look into the extortionate disabled parking fees.

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 19:14 - Jul 24 with 1716 viewsN_T_J

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 19:10 - Jul 24 by Darran

Send another one and ask when are they going to look into the extortionate disabled parking fees.

I have I asked why are they charging Disabled fans £11.50 a game.
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 19:14 - Jul 24 with 1716 viewsjesushchrist

I feel your pain Dazza, you would think that with all that extra cash they are getting from robbing the disabled they would sort the road structure out down there, just to ease the blow a little bit.
The way they arrange everyone leaving the car park is shambolic, I also think the car park should be emptied before the away fans leave, I e been sat in the car for an hour after the match waiting for the away fans to get on the coaches and fook off.
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 19:31 - Jul 24 with 1680 viewsNeath_Jack

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 19:10 - Jul 24 by Darran

Who sets the pricing then Dar? The club or Stadco?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 19:34 - Jul 24 with 1675 viewsDarran

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 19:31 - Jul 24 by Neath_Jack

Who sets the pricing then Dar? The club or Stadco?

It was STADCO which had two from the Swans on it.

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 21:05 - Jul 24 with 1596 viewsvetchonian

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 19:14 - Jul 24 by N_T_J

I have I asked why are they charging Disabled fans £11.50 a game.

Because they turn up in Bently's.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 21:29 - Jul 24 with 1575 viewsNeathJack

Unless I've missed it, is anyone form the Trust going to reply on this issue?
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 21:30 - Jul 24 with 1569 viewsDarran

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 21:29 - Jul 24 by NeathJack

Unless I've missed it, is anyone form the Trust going to reply on this issue?

Ian's PMd me it's being looked into.

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 22:15 - Jul 24 with 1520 viewsSwanseajill

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 21:30 - Jul 24 by Darran

Whoever brought this to the table, whoever voted in favour of this. I just wonder how well they sleep at nights.
It stinks.
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 22:20 - Jul 24 with 1508 viewsNeathJack

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 21:30 - Jul 24 by Darran

Wasn't it "looked in to"last year as well?
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 22:22 - Jul 24 with 1507 viewsPacemaker

There is a problem with free disabled car parking in that a sizeable number of people will abuse the opportunity to use a relatives blue badge to park for free. Thus preventing those really in need from using the designated parking.

And all joking aside about people in nice cars but there will be a school of thought by many people and businesses that if everybody else pays to park there then so should disabled people.

Just because they are disabled does not mean they are short of money, do you get free disabled parking in the car parks at Cardiff to see a show at the CIA or Millenium Stadium? I don't know I am just wondering? Is the new price discounted compared to able bodied fans parking there?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 22:30 - Jul 24 with 1492 viewsjack2jack

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 22:22 - Jul 24 by Pacemaker

There is a problem with free disabled car parking in that a sizeable number of people will abuse the opportunity to use a relatives blue badge to park for free. Thus preventing those really in need from using the designated parking.

And all joking aside about people in nice cars but there will be a school of thought by many people and businesses that if everybody else pays to park there then so should disabled people.

Just because they are disabled does not mean they are short of money, do you get free disabled parking in the car parks at Cardiff to see a show at the CIA or Millenium Stadium? I don't know I am just wondering? Is the new price discounted compared to able bodied fans parking there?

So the school of thought is that blue badge holders pay a premium to park ie twice as much,not having a go,just making a point.
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 22:36 - Jul 24 with 1479 viewsDarran

No it's not discounted but many council owned car parks in Swansea are c

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 11:27 - Jul 25 with 1379 viewsMeraki

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 22:20 - Jul 24 by NeathJack

Wasn't it "looked in to"last year as well?

Like everything else is "looked into" e.g. Sampordia ticket prices.

I hope the result of the "looking into" is made public.

I'd get the Evening Post all over this
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:11 - Jul 25 with 1345 viewsEilian

The club has only just appointed a new disability access officer.

I know him personally and he uses a wheelchair himself!

Long time season ticket holder, so probably uses the same car park as you Darran.

Mark Philips is his name. Look him up! He's a really nice guy!
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:33 - Jul 25 with 1317 viewsMarinaJack

You'd have to be a bit of sad case if you begrudge disabled people getting a free car parking space
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:36 - Jul 25 with 1304 viewsN_T_J

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 18:20 - Jul 24 by Swansea_Viking

Thanks,
Ian

Do you know how long it takes to reply to a question via Email?
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:37 - Jul 25 with 1303 viewsraynor94

How many spaces are we talking about here. I'm gobsmacked by the amount of money being talked about for a disabled person to park a car to watch a match!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:45 - Jul 25 with 1285 viewsMarinaJack

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:37 - Jul 25 by raynor94

How many spaces are we talking about here. I'm gobsmacked by the amount of money being talked about for a disabled person to park a car to watch a match!

shocking isn't it. TBH I don't take my car to the games as I like to have a pint before and after.

But within 15 mins walk of the stadium there are loads of parking spaces for any fit and able bodied person to use.

The decision to charge our disabled fans to the hilt to park near the ground is terrible
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:48 - Jul 25 with 1279 views3swan

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:37 - Jul 25 by raynor94

60 if the link is still correct

http://www.liberty-stadium.com/stadium_information_disabled.php

So that's just over £13,000 for the season.
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:56 - Jul 25 with 1272 viewsraynor94

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:48 - Jul 25 by 3swan

60 if the link is still correct

http://www.liberty-stadium.com/stadium_information_disabled.php

So that's just over £13,000 for the season.

Ooof, that's shocking, if it isn't free, I can't see any reason they need to charge more than a fiver a game

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024