Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust 11:06 - Jul 24 with 8132 viewsDarran

Did the stadium management confer with the Trust before putting the price of parking for people that wouldn't be able to go without it up again like they said they were going to do the last time they put it up without telling anyone?

It was £50 in the first season at the stadium its now £220.

And with all due respect what is the point of the utterly farcical DSA?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:59 - Jul 25 with 2056 views3swan

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 12:56 - Jul 25 by raynor94

Ooof, that's shocking, if it isn't free, I can't see any reason they need to charge more than a fiver a game

Didn't the club pay that much for our pie & pint at Sunderland?
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 13:01 - Jul 25 with 2051 viewsjack2jack

62 spaces there are, as a rule of thumb its 10% of the total car parking spaces.
So the stadium makes approx. £83 000 from parking alone in a season, plus the tennis centre car park, and the riverside car park, however many they hold, not a bad pick up.Oh and have you tried to get out of the tennis centre car park after a game....nightmare! The council and the club need to sort out parking, and allow the disabled free parking while they are at it.
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 09:55 - Jul 26 with 1936 viewsN_T_J

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 18:20 - Jul 24 by Swansea_Viking

If anyone has any queries or concerns regarding disability issues that you wish to raise with the club or stadium please contact us on info@swansdsa.org.uk and we can raise issues on your behalf. Or if you wish to contact the club direct, the disability officer is Andrew Williams at: andrewwilliams@swanseacityfc.co.uk
We have recently launched a new website up and running at: http://www.swansdsa.org.uk/
We also have a Facebook Page: Swansea City Disabled Supporters Association-DSA
If you are interested in joining or participating please contact us on info@swansdsa.org.uk as the more members we have the more powerful the voice.
Thanks,
Ian

Hello, im still yet to get a reply to my email!

Cheers Chris
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 18:23 - Jul 26 with 1855 viewsDewi1jack

I'm genuinely surprised the club haven't used the "you get a free ST for your carer, so pay for your parking" argument yet.
The Merrycans will probably read this and get their mouthpiece Wathan to run a slant on the story.

£5 or £6 a game ok. That's what the car parks in the area charge and then only charge if we accept the council argument of "we want people to use modes of transport other than cars."
But there's no train.
I think they've taken the bendy buses away- not sure moved from Swansea a few years ago.
So there is no Public transport infrastructure.
Or disabled friendly transport, so they have to use a car.

Trust should be publicising sh1te like this as they are supposed to be the voice of "all fans."
Or are they worried too many stories like this appearing in the media, will change members minds from Option 1 of the vote?
Been a poor showing of communication and PR from the Trust for a few years now.

And yes, I am a member before the abuse starts up!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 10:04 - Jul 27 with 1776 viewsSwansea_Viking

Email for DSA is now: secswandsa@gmail.com
Cheers,
Ian

You Stupid Boy!

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 14:35 - Jul 27 with 1728 viewsMeraki

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 10:04 - Jul 27 by Swansea_Viking

Email for DSA is now: secswandsa@gmail.com
Cheers,
Ian

Will you still be replying to all emails sent to info@swansdsa.org.uk?
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 16:02 - Jul 27 with 1692 viewsSwansea_Viking

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 14:35 - Jul 27 by Meraki

Will you still be replying to all emails sent to info@swansdsa.org.uk?

Use new address from now on please. A few things have been updated following new website release etc.
Ian

You Stupid Boy!

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 10:15 - Jul 28 with 1599 viewsMeraki

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 16:02 - Jul 27 by Swansea_Viking

Use new address from now on please. A few things have been updated following new website release etc.
Ian

Will do, but you didn't answer the question, do I need to send the email again?

Probably a good idea to update your website.
Login to get fewer ads

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 13:09 - Jul 30 with 1515 viewsDarran

David Blunkett is joining the DSA next week to look into it.

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 13:47 - Jul 30 with 1491 viewsjackbazza

I have paid the £220 for this seasons disabled parking, as I have done since the Liberty opened, I wrote and asked if I can use my car park permit for Tateys testimonial, I was told NO I would have to pay ....

I Luv Sian Massey

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 13:49 - Jul 30 with 1487 viewsDarran

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 13:47 - Jul 30 by jackbazza

I have paid the £220 for this seasons disabled parking, as I have done since the Liberty opened, I wrote and asked if I can use my car park permit for Tateys testimonial, I was told NO I would have to pay ....

You are joking?

I'm sure the DSA will be looking into this too.

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 13:53 - Jul 30 with 1477 viewsjackbazza

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 13:49 - Jul 30 by Darran

You are joking?

I'm sure the DSA will be looking into this too.

No Joke, fact....if you want to pm your email addy I'll send you a copy of the email...

I Luv Sian Massey

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 13:57 - Jul 30 with 1472 viewsDarran

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 13:53 - Jul 30 by jackbazza

No Joke, fact....if you want to pm your email addy I'll send you a copy of the email...

Nah I believe you.

Fuçking hell shocking stuff.

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 14:03 - Jul 30 with 1463 viewsNeath_Jack

Can the club get much lower?

May as well hang up signs saying "Disabled Not Welcome".

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 15:47 - Jul 30 with 1418 viewsN_T_J

I went on the club Website and Emailed 4 different adresses last week and not 1 responce!
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 16:04 - Jul 30 with 1402 viewsDarran

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 14:03 - Jul 30 by Neath_Jack

Can the club get much lower?

May as well hang up signs saying "Disabled Not Welcome".

It's bizarre isn't it?

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 16:05 - Jul 30 with 1402 viewsDewi1jack

So, I'm guessing here that you're going to have to pay for cup games parking as well.
The final parking bill could end up over £300, or nearly the cost of an adult ST.
And that is absolutely fuggin disgusting

Just had a look on the stadium website

http://www.liberty-stadium.com/travel.php

It says all parking options for the football £6
Now either this site is out of date (unlikely with the likes of Dimwit hirees I know ) or they're charging more for disabled than able bodied.
In which case they're breaking discrimination regs.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 16:26 - Jul 31 with 1297 viewsDarran

Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 16:31 - Jul 31 with 1288 viewsjackbazza

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 16:26 - Jul 31 by Darran

Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

Update on the above, dropped them a mail last night replied this morning with this......

Your seasonal car park permit includes the pre-season friendly and all 19 premier league matches. It will also cover you for any cup matches we hold here at the stadium.

Alan Tate’s testimonial match is not a Swansea city event therefore it is not included in the Swansea city parking permit.

All offsite match day parking is charge at £6 per car.

Thank you,

I Luv Sian Massey

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 17:38 - Jul 31 with 1237 viewsMeraki

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 16:31 - Jul 31 by jackbazza

Update on the above, dropped them a mail last night replied this morning with this......

Your seasonal car park permit includes the pre-season friendly and all 19 premier league matches. It will also cover you for any cup matches we hold here at the stadium.

Alan Tate’s testimonial match is not a Swansea city event therefore it is not included in the Swansea city parking permit.

Thank you,

So like it or lump basically, poor from the club.
Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 17:40 - Jul 31 with 1235 viewsDarran

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 16:31 - Jul 31 by jackbazza

Thank you,

That's truly shocking. I'm speechless.

Disabled Parking at the stadium & The Trust on 17:57 - Aug 2 with 1114 viewsDarran

Cough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024