Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Lake 12:15 - Jul 24 with 4733 views34dfgdf54

Not seen it mentioned so thought I would post it here... Enjoyed reading that article, seems a top bloke, still keeps in touch with Laudrup, Sinclair etc.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/meet-little-known-man-
Huw Lake on 12:35 - Jul 24 with 4663 viewsMarinaJack

Nice bloke as are all the family, a good player in his day to
Huw Lake on 13:33 - Jul 24 with 4484 viewsicecoldjack

Very nice article fair play.

Nice to hear that the likes of Laudrup and Sinclair still keep in touch with him, shows the class of those guys .
Huw Lake on 14:33 - Jul 24 with 4389 viewsGowerjack

Good article.

Enjoyed that.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Huw Lake on 20:47 - Jul 24 with 4055 viewsbonymine

Great bloke is Lakey coached my son at Swansea Schoolboys too with Phil Evans ; great times those he's a fantastic Club man 👍

How many of the players/staff in that photo from 1980-81 do you recognise ? I'll have a bash with ;

Back Row L-R ; Neil Henson ?, Wyndham Evans, David Giles, GK Mike Hughes ? Chris Sander ? Glan Letheren, Dave Stewart, Anthony James ?, Tony Guard, Huw Lake.
Middle Row L-R ; Les Chappell, Leighton James, ??, John Mahoney, ??, Chris Marustik, Alan Waddle, Pat McQuillan ?, Nigel Stevenson, ??, Mark Baker, Jimmy Loveridge, Dudley Lewis.
Fron Row L-R ; Terry Medwin, Neil Robinson, Ian Callaghan, Tommy Craig, Leighton Phillips, John Toshack, Jeremy Charles, Robbie James, Dave Rushbury, Brian Attley, Phil Boersma
Sitting ; Brian ?, ??, Dean Saunders, ??, Gary Richards, ??.

I'm going for a lie down now that was tough on the memory bank 😉 Happy Days indeed 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Huw Lake on 20:58 - Jul 24 with 4016 viewssomersetsimon

Huw Lake on 20:47 - Jul 24 by bonymine

Great bloke is Lakey coached my son at Swansea Schoolboys too with Phil Evans ; great times those he's a fantastic Club man 👍

How many of the players/staff in that photo from 1980-81 do you recognise ? I'll have a bash with ;

Back Row L-R ; Neil Henson ?, Wyndham Evans, David Giles, GK Mike Hughes ? Chris Sander ? Glan Letheren, Dave Stewart, Anthony James ?, Tony Guard, Huw Lake.
Middle Row L-R ; Les Chappell, Leighton James, ??, John Mahoney, ??, Chris Marustik, Alan Waddle, Pat McQuillan ?, Nigel Stevenson, ??, Mark Baker, Jimmy Loveridge, Dudley Lewis.
Fron Row L-R ; Terry Medwin, Neil Robinson, Ian Callaghan, Tommy Craig, Leighton Phillips, John Toshack, Jeremy Charles, Robbie James, Dave Rushbury, Brian Attley, Phil Boersma

I'm going for a lie down now that was tough on the memory bank 😉 Happy Days indeed 👍

Isn't that Harpo Marx behind Robbie?
Huw Lake on 19:53 - Jul 29 with 3495 viewsbonymine

Come on you old gits (&Lorraine !!) surely you can have a go at this or have we REALLY lost our long lost identity ???

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Huw Lake on 20:23 - Jul 29 with 3407 viewsbonymine

Huw Lake on 19:53 - Jul 29 by bonymine

Come on you old gits (&Lorraine !!) surely you can have a go at this or have we REALLY lost our long lost identity ???

Brian Morgan maybe ?

Huw Lake on 20:27 - Jul 29 with 3393 viewsDarran

The guy on the the floor in front of Boersma is Brian Cokely from Baglan. Got released,went to Australia and never came back.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 20:30]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Lake on 20:30 - Jul 29 with 3381 viewsSwanjaxs

Huw Lake on 20:27 - Jul 29 by Darran

The guy on the the floor in front of Boersma is Brian Cokely from Baglan. Got released,went to Australia and never came back.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 20:30]

After living in Baglan I don't blame him 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw Lake on 20:47 - Jul 29 with 3335 viewsvetchonian

Ok all left to right
Back row
Neil Henson the legend that is Wyndham Evans David Giles Mike Hughes,Chris Sanders,Glan lets them in Letheran,Dave Stewart,Darren Gale,Tony Guard,Huw Lake
Middle row
Les Chappell,Leighton James,Anthony James,John Mahoney,Mark Powell,Chris Marustik,Alan Waddle remember the banner on the East? Pat Mcquillan? Speedy Nigel Stevenson, Cameron Medwin with hair..u23 manager,Mark Baker who was playing for ragged school and wrote to Tosh asking for a trial,Jimmy Loveridge his son was in the set up too recently,cuddly Dudley Lewis the first player Tosh went to at the end of the game at Deepdale
FRont row
Terry Medwin,Neil Robinson,Ian Callaghan,Tommy Craig,Leighton Phillips,Tosh,Jeremy Charlo Charles,the one and only Robbie James,Dave Rushbury,Brian Clem Attlee he was a scapegoat!,
Phil Boersma
Floor
?,?,Dean Saunders. ?,Gary Richards u23 asst,?
Don't recognise 3 Of the youngsters in the front interesting to see the current u23 management team there Gary Richards did ok at left back and used to take a lot of stick

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Huw Lake on 21:11 - Jul 29 with 3292 viewsbonymine

Huw Lake on 20:47 - Jul 29 by vetchonian

Ok all left to right
Back row
Neil Henson the legend that is Wyndham Evans David Giles Mike Hughes,Chris Sanders,Glan lets them in Letheran,Dave Stewart,Darren Gale,Tony Guard,Huw Lake
Middle row
Les Chappell,Leighton James,Anthony James,John Mahoney,Mark Powell,Chris Marustik,Alan Waddle remember the banner on the East? Pat Mcquillan? Speedy Nigel Stevenson, Cameron Medwin with hair..u23 manager,Mark Baker who was playing for ragged school and wrote to Tosh asking for a trial,Jimmy Loveridge his son was in the set up too recently,cuddly Dudley Lewis the first player Tosh went to at the end of the game at Deepdale
FRont row
Terry Medwin,Neil Robinson,Ian Callaghan,Tommy Craig,Leighton Phillips,Tosh,Jeremy Charlo Charles,the one and only Robbie James,Dave Rushbury,Brian Clem Attlee he was a scapegoat!,
Phil Boersma
Floor
Don't recognise 3 Of the youngsters in the front interesting to see the current u23 management team there Gary Richards did ok at left back and used to take a lot of stick

Good shout mate 👍

Huw Lake on 23:22 - Jul 29 with 3199 viewsSwanseajill

No Bony, I can't click on WOL pages on my iPad.( of which I use mostly). It freezes, and eventually I need to re-boot.
Those years 80/81 were some of the most busy for me and I attended a few of the weddings of those players mentioned. Great memories, great bunch of lads.

But I've replied to you old git, mainly to say, I prefer mature when you refer to me.
Huw Lake on 23:24 - Jul 29 with 3194 viewsTheResurrection

Ok all left to right
Back row
Middle row
FRont row
Phil Boersma
Floor

So you must be in your 80's hence remembering me as a little brat on the North Bank?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Huw Lake on 10:06 - Jul 30 with 3031 viewsVetchfielder

Ok all left to right
Back row
Middle row
FRont row
Phil Boersma
Floor

The missing names from the ones on the floor are, from left to right, Huw Morgan, Alan Rees, Steve Maloney and (as Darren said) Brian Cokely

Proud to have been one of the 231

Huw Lake on 16:03 - Jul 30 with 2920 viewsvetchonian

Huw Lake on 23:24 - Jul 29 by TheResurrection

So you must be in your 80's hence remembering me as a little brat on the North Bank?

Not qUite in my 89s or 70s

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024