Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is McDonnell calling the shots? 07:43 - Jul 25 with 4137 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 08:17 - Jul 25 with 2855 viewsWarwickHunt

There's a policy?
Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 09:17 - Jul 25 with 2768 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Yes Labours policy is to ignore the peoples vote and oppose anything the torries agree to.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 09:32 - Jul 25 with 2736 viewswaynekerr55

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 08:17 - Jul 25 by WarwickHunt

There's a policy?

I know you're 'anti-Twitter' but the thread makes for interesting reading. Did people vote Labour for this? Genuine question and I am not trolling.

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 09:57 - Jul 25 with 2696 viewsBatterseajack

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 09:17 - Jul 25 by felixstowe_jack

Yes Labours policy is to ignore the peoples vote and oppose anything the torries agree to.

Your so full of sh!t. Disappointingly, Labour is now reluctantly pro Brexit.
Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:10 - Jul 25 with 2671 viewsPrivate_Partz

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 09:17 - Jul 25 by felixstowe_jack

Oppose everything the Tories do? Great by me. Ignoring the will of the people? If you mean the Referendum fiasco then regretfully Labour are on board. So I just don't get that comment.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:14 - Jul 25 with 2666 viewsPrivate_Partz

Who is JW? Not even got a Wiki page ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:16 - Jul 25 with 2663 viewsWarwickHunt

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 09:57 - Jul 25 by Batterseajack

Your so full of sh!t. Disappointingly, Labour is now reluctantly pro Brexit.

Corbyn's always been anti-EU. He was a fücking disgrace during the campaign.

Honest politician my arse.
Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:24 - Jul 25 with 2644 viewsBatterseajack

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:16 - Jul 25 by WarwickHunt

Corbyn's always been anti-EU. He was a fücking disgrace during the campaign.

Honest politician my arse.

Well he said he was 70% in favor of remaining, which i guess is almost too honest. He was poor during the referendum, but he was battling his own party on multiple fronts.

As much as i support some of his left leaning policies though, i'm disappointed on his position now on Brexit as it will still go ahead if he were in power. I guess the trouble Labour face, is that a large portion of labour voters (particularly in the north) were and still are conned into thinking Brexit being a good idea, so the party have to go along with that or risk losing their support.
Login to get fewer ads

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:29 - Jul 25 with 2624 viewsWarwickHunt

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:24 - Jul 25 by Batterseajack

Well he said he was 70% in favor of remaining, which i guess is almost too honest. He was poor during the referendum, but he was battling his own party on multiple fronts.

As much as i support some of his left leaning policies though, i'm disappointed on his position now on Brexit as it will still go ahead if he were in power. I guess the trouble Labour face, is that a large portion of labour voters (particularly in the north) were and still are conned into thinking Brexit being a good idea, so the party have to go along with that or risk losing their support.

If he said he was 70% in favour of remaining he was telling big fat porkies.

Too honest? FFS, mun...
Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:40 - Jul 25 with 2610 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:29 - Jul 25 by WarwickHunt

Too honest? FFS, mun...

You misquoted Corbyn he said 70% of the students who voted for him were against Brexit.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:41 - Jul 25 with 2607 viewsPrivate_Partz

Too honest? FFS, mun...

Well I think his actions have shown he was in favour. Like Battersea I am disappointed in his current stance though.
Big fat porkies? Been a lot flying round from all Parties. It matters not one jot. A Leader can only try to influence. They can't make policy and regretfully Labour are committed to the 'will of the people'.
There is a chink of light though. Their 'jobs first' negotiating stance is likely to fail imho. In such circumstances, assuming they are in power of course, they might well go back to a parliamentary vote or even another GE if it is beyond doubt hundreds of thousands of high paid jobs are going out the window.

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:56 - Jul 25 with 2577 viewsHighjack

Too honest? FFS, mun...

Yeah there are so many brainwashed by the cult of corbyn that they can't see he's as nasty and deceptive as the rest of them. 30 years of cosying up to the IRA, Hamas and hezbollah? Oh he was just looking for peace. 30 years of openly opposing the European Union? Oh he's a hardened remainer he said so. 30 years of shagging Diane Abbott? Oh she's got the job of shadow Home Secretary on merit based on talent and experience and its racist and sexist to suggest otherwise.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 11:06 - Jul 25 with 2567 viewsWarwickHunt

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:41 - Jul 25 by Private_Partz

Well I think his actions have shown he was in favour. Like Battersea I am disappointed in his current stance though.
Big fat porkies? Been a lot flying round from all Parties. It matters not one jot. A Leader can only try to influence. They can't make policy and regretfully Labour are committed to the 'will of the people'.
There is a chink of light though. Their 'jobs first' negotiating stance is likely to fail imho. In such circumstances, assuming they are in power of course, they might well go back to a parliamentary vote or even another GE if it is beyond doubt hundreds of thousands of high paid jobs are going out the window.

"Well I think his actions have shown he was in favour"

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 11:26 - Jul 25 with 2543 viewsWarwickHunt

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:40 - Jul 25 by felixstowe_jack

You misquoted Corbyn he said 70% of the students who voted for him were against Brexit.

You misquoted me, I was quoting someone else...
Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 13:23 - Jul 25 with 2435 viewswaynekerr55

So then, are people voting for AES then? If so, how will this impact upon pensions, investments, the pound, inflation etc.

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 14:09 - Jul 25 with 2409 viewsMarinaJack

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 10:56 - Jul 25 by Highjack

Yeah there are so many brainwashed by the cult of corbyn that they can't see he's as nasty and deceptive as the rest of them. 30 years of cosying up to the IRA, Hamas and hezbollah? Oh he was just looking for peace. 30 years of openly opposing the European Union? Oh he's a hardened remainer he said so. 30 years of shagging Diane Abbott? Oh she's got the job of shadow Home Secretary on merit based on talent and experience and its racist and sexist to suggest otherwise.

100% right on abbott in fairness
Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 16:33 - Jul 25 with 2351 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What a cracking position we are in

We'll get arse facked by the yanks

Great days

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 16:38 - Jul 25 with 2343 viewsBatterseajack

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 16:33 - Jul 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Great days

Looking forward to Chlorinated Chicken arriving on our supermarket shelves
Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 16:43 - Jul 25 with 2334 viewsMarinaJack

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 16:38 - Jul 25 by Batterseajack

Looking forward to Chlorinated Chicken arriving on our supermarket shelves

How's about you just buy british food then, it's not hard especially living in landan!
Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 17:01 - Jul 25 with 2309 viewswaynekerr55

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 16:33 - Jul 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Great days

Tom this is a result of Brexit. You do realise Corbyn is also for Brexit? Not on a wind up here mate, but there are a number of assumptions being made

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 17:18 - Jul 25 with 2289 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 17:01 - Jul 25 by waynekerr55

Tom this is a result of Brexit. You do realise Corbyn is also for Brexit? Not on a wind up here mate, but there are a number of assumptions being made

He's always been against the Eu that's for sure mate .

He's had to toe the line here and I don't think he's disappointed with it .

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 18:29 - Jul 25 with 2244 viewsHighjack

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 17:18 - Jul 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's always been against the Eu that's for sure mate .

He's had to toe the line here and I don't think he's disappointed with it .

Probably the first time he toed the party line in four decades. Funny what the sniff of power does to a man.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 18:52 - Jul 25 with 2229 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 18:29 - Jul 25 by Highjack

Probably the first time he toed the party line in four decades. Funny what the sniff of power does to a man.

If he went against it you'd be first on here moaning like a good un

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 12:43 - Jul 28 with 2048 viewsburty

As long as labour are against the tories thats fine, tories are a joke for the working class, stop trade unions cut legal aid make sure they cut the NHS to the bone any more good they done The pound lowest value in currecy in years.
Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 13:02 - Jul 28 with 2028 viewsHighjack

Is McDonnell calling the shots? on 18:52 - Jul 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

If he went against it you'd be first on here moaning like a good un

No I wouldn't. I'd have more respect for the guy. The fact remains that if he was still a back bencher at the time of the EU referendum he'd be one of the loudest railing against the EU, as he has for his entire career. However he was leader of the Labour Party and his key target demographic in the students were in the main pro EU, so he's sold out for me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024