Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The State 13:15 - Jul 26 with 8667 viewsmax936

Coming soon on Channel 4, its about ISIS why the fuk have they made this, it just gives them the publicity they crave and sort of justifies their existence, I just don't get it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The State on 10:52 - Jul 27 with 1346 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The State on 09:49 - Jul 27 by Jack_Meoff

It goes without saying they're reprehensible scumbags FFS. It's a question of funding and training. Bigger picture stuff.

'Regressive left.' Your cliches are so tiresome. I can also smell a troll a mile away.

Take a bit of time to read about the West's history in the region. Think it's any different now? Think the government and the media are telling us muggles the reality of what's actually happening?

http://www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-us-in-syria-mideast-confl

Regressive left ?

The Ira islamists now ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The State on 11:00 - Jul 27 with 1344 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 10:52 - Jul 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Regressive left ?

The Ira islamists now ?

The OIRA were a far left communist / Marxist organisation who wanted to form a workers republic of Ireland :)
The State on 11:15 - Jul 27 with 1326 viewsJack_Meoff

The State on 10:01 - Jul 27 by MarinaJack

I'm more than capable of reading a history book thanks very much

I do admire the mental gymnastics your doing though to avoid condemning the likes of jihadi john who have all seen beheading innocent people

You may not like the term regressive left but your posts do show that mindset

Just trying to view current affairs through an objective historical context. It's literally that simple. Seriously, the link is a hell of a read. It's written by Robert Kennedy, I'm not going to question his credentials and ability to provide context. I'm willing to be educated by such people.

You can continue to use absolutely meaningless cliches though, if you so wish. Crack on son.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The State on 11:23 - Jul 27 with 1317 viewstrampie

The State on 10:45 - Jul 27 by MarinaJack

Please don't lecture me on irish history, I have family from there and still living there.

Do you advocate us attacking Italians because of events that happened when Rome invaded us century's ago?

How do you relate the great famine or Cromwell massacring a village in Ireland 200 years ago with the modern day ira murdering kids in warrington ? or with them murdering people from their own community like jean mcconville

As I said by all means you can morally claim to be a pro united Ireland but you cannot morally defend the actions of the ira even more so when your an employee of the uk state like abbott or mcdonell

Oh you have an agenda do you ?, related to that crowd out there is it...hmm

I am most certainly not defending the actions of the IRA, are you defending the actions of imperialist invaders ?

If people did not oppose injustice would they have equal rights now ?
The initial rights and wrongs are obvious, yet some bleat about the tit for tat afterwards and lose sight of the causes.
Britain's finest hour was her overall conduct in the second world war, yet there was Mers-el-Kabir and the fire bombings of civilian cities, majoring on tit for tat loses sight of initial causes and then blurs who was in the right and who was in the wrong.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The State on 11:37 - Jul 27 with 1303 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 11:23 - Jul 27 by trampie

Oh you have an agenda do you ?, related to that crowd out there is it...hmm

I am most certainly not defending the actions of the IRA, are you defending the actions of imperialist invaders ?

If people did not oppose injustice would they have equal rights now ?
The initial rights and wrongs are obvious, yet some bleat about the tit for tat afterwards and lose sight of the causes.
Britain's finest hour was her overall conduct in the second world war, yet there was Mers-el-Kabir and the fire bombings of civilian cities, majoring on tit for tat loses sight of initial causes and then blurs who was in the right and who was in the wrong.

Well being of irish catholic stock with relatives south of the border I don't think I qualify for being an orange man if that's the agenda you think I'm pushing :) and I would support a united Ireland

However the actions of the Easter rising and the actions of the human rights protests led by the likes of John Hulme are vastly different from the actions of the IRA

A fact that seems lost on the likes of McDonnell and Abbott
The State on 13:08 - Jul 27 with 1269 viewstrampie

The State on 11:37 - Jul 27 by MarinaJack

Well being of irish catholic stock with relatives south of the border I don't think I qualify for being an orange man if that's the agenda you think I'm pushing :) and I would support a united Ireland

However the actions of the Easter rising and the actions of the human rights protests led by the likes of John Hulme are vastly different from the actions of the IRA

A fact that seems lost on the likes of McDonnell and Abbott

Irish Catholic stock hey.....hmm

Perhaps those politicians you name see the whole picture, cause and effects.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The State on 13:22 - Jul 27 with 1262 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 13:08 - Jul 27 by trampie

Yeah Abbott has proven herself especially insightful over the recent campaign :)

face it she's only in the job cos her ex is the boss. while McDonnell is a total hypocrite whose salary is paid for by the British state while calling for IRA members to receive honours. oh and yes he thinks it's ok to romanticise two mass murderers in stalin and mao

What a pair of geniuses they both are !
The State on 13:25 - Jul 27 with 1255 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 13:08 - Jul 27 by trampie

cmon then james Connolly let's here more of your brilliant insight into how you can justify the actions that led to the death of innocents like young tim parry or jean mcconville ??
Login to get fewer ads

The State on 13:39 - Jul 27 with 1241 viewstrampie

What would we have done if the Germans had won ?, it was a mighty close thing as far as Britain was concerned.

No doubt we would have been second class citizens in our own country (would the Welsh have been treated worse than another group within these islands ? possibly, Nazis view on eugenics and all that), concentration camps, slavery, death camps etc.

What would have happened ?, would there have been resistance for decades ?, would that resistance just be against soldiers, police, Government officials ? or would it be broader than that ?

What do you think marine Jack ?,nothing to do with Ireland, what should we have done if imperialists had conquered us and treated us bad, just accepted it is it ?

Forget Ireland what should we have done if we were conquered and the Nazis had won ?, just trying to open your eyes.

The State on 13:45 - Jul 27 with 1241 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The State on 13:22 - Jul 27 by MarinaJack

Yeah Abbott has proven herself especially insightful over the recent campaign :)

face it she's only in the job cos her ex is the boss. while McDonnell is a total hypocrite whose salary is paid for by the British state while calling for IRA members to receive honours. oh and yes he thinks it's ok to romanticise two mass murderers in stalin and mao

What a pair of geniuses they both are !

Ah mao and starlin ,how far back do YOU want to go Marina Jack ?

Oh the hypocrisy of it all ,my teeth hurt.

From Isis to John McDonnel .

The State on 13:59 - Jul 27 with 1222 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 13:39 - Jul 27 by trampie

What would we have done if the Germans had won ?, it was a mighty close thing as far as Britain was concerned.

No doubt we would have been second class citizens in our own country (would the Welsh have been treated worse than another group within these islands ? possibly, Nazis view on eugenics and all that), concentration camps, slavery, death camps etc.

What would have happened ?, would there have been resistance for decades ?, would that resistance just be against soldiers, police, Government officials ? or would it be broader than that ?

What do you think marine Jack ?,nothing to do with Ireland, what should we have done if imperialists had conquered us and treated us bad, just accepted it is it ?

Forget Ireland what should we have done if we were conquered and the Nazis had won ?, just trying to open your eyes.

Not quite sure how the ira killing catholics in Ireland such as jean mcconville and the rest of the disappeared helped their cause?

BTW if we are bringing up ww2 didn't the irish free state remain neutral in that conflict?
The State on 13:59 - Jul 27 with 1220 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 13:45 - Jul 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ah mao and starlin ,how far back do YOU want to go Marina Jack ?

Oh the hypocrisy of it all ,my teeth hurt.

From Isis to John McDonnel .

well McDonnell quoted mao in parliament in 2016 so I'm not really going back that far :)

ps I hope your teeth get better :)
The State on 14:01 - Jul 27 with 1216 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 10:20 - Jul 27 by trampie

Oh tit for tat is it, what about the innocent Irish women and children that was killed by the British State ?, I know of a bloke from a village out there where the British was said to have pulled every male over the age of 8 out of their homes and executed them barely 200 years ago.

Do you think it's acceptable to colonise and treat people as second class citizens in their own country ?
Would you fight back if things had happened to your family ? and by the way I'm Welsh, no Irish or English amongst my lot so no agenda.
The causes seem obvious, it was part of the British state when a quarter of the population starved to death/emigrated, yet British soldiers out there and people on the British mainland were fine.

There are consequences down the line for the actions of people like Cromwell and others not treating people equally.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 10:22]

btw what's the name of this fictional village? bally kiss bush@t?
The State on 14:14 - Jul 27 with 1197 viewstrampie

The State on 14:01 - Jul 27 by MarinaJack

btw what's the name of this fictional village? bally kiss bush@t?

The massacre I was told about was Killala 1798 (barely 200 yrs ago) I had never heard of it before but some say it was one of many such massacres by British forces.
The ex local said that British soldiers went into the village and surrounding hamlets and farms looking for rebels and what they did to the locals was terrible.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 14:22]

The State on 19:17 - Jul 27 with 1161 viewsJack_Meoff

The State on 13:59 - Jul 27 by MarinaJack

well McDonnell quoted mao in parliament in 2016 so I'm not really going back that far :)

ps I hope your teeth get better :)

Yeah, in relation to the Tories selling off our assets as fast as they can. To the Chinese.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34931047

Don't let a small matter such as context get in the way though eh. Again.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 19:55]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The State on 05:59 - Jul 28 with 1121 viewsHumpty

Things I learned from Marina in one day, 26th July 2017.

Liberal lefties love ISIS.

Liberal lefties love the IRA.

Liberal lefties hate the UK.

Liberal lefties think people who throw acid in other peoples faces should be given another chance as it's not their fault.

All in one day.

He's quite the sage. Or a walking talking Daily Express.

I honestly can't make my mind up.
The State on 09:28 - Jul 28 with 1099 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 05:59 - Jul 28 by Humpty

Liberal lefties think people who throw acid in other peoples faces should be given another chance as it's not their fault.

All in one day.

it's pleasure to enlighten the less educated folk (like yourself) on here sir :)
The State on 09:32 - Jul 28 with 1092 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The State on 05:59 - Jul 28 by Humpty

All in one day.

The State on 09:33 - Jul 28 with 1092 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 19:17 - Jul 27 by Jack_Meoff

Yeah, in relation to the Tories selling off our assets as fast as they can. To the Chinese.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34931047

Don't let a small matter such as context get in the way though eh. Again.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 19:55]

if your talking about context and mcdonell , how do you explain him calling for active members if the ira to be honoured and praising them for their bombs and bullets ?? A very odd view point for an employee of the British state to take?

I'm sure if he had a lost a family member to those bombs and bullets he would have a different view point
The State on 10:04 - Jul 28 with 1087 viewsJack_Meoff

The State on 09:33 - Jul 28 by MarinaJack

if your talking about context and mcdonell , how do you explain him calling for active members if the ira to be honoured and praising them for their bombs and bullets ?? A very odd view point for an employee of the British state to take?

I'm sure if he had a lost a family member to those bombs and bullets he would have a different view point

Just because I mentioned context in one instance doesn't mean I automatically support everything someone has ever said and done. Just as questioning British foreign policy doesn't mean I automatically hate my country and support ISIS. These are simply straw men you are building to suit your own agenda.

The State on 10:07 - Jul 28 with 1084 viewsMarinaJack

I'm literally quoting his direct words nothing strawman about that.
The State on 10:17 - Jul 28 with 1082 viewsMeraki

Maybe you should watch it first Max, and learn something.
The State on 10:34 - Jul 28 with 1078 viewspikeypaul

The State on 10:07 - Jul 28 by MarinaJack

I'm literally quoting his direct words nothing strawman about that.

MarinaJack,it's pointless talking to the unwashed terrorist loving scum.Mcdonnell and Corbyn were questioned many times pre election and they would never condemn the murdering filth,always skirted around the issue.
And the unwashed lefties prefer to pretend the scum have no aligance
to the filth,it's disgusting.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 10:37]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The State on 10:53 - Jul 28 with 1065 viewsMeraki

The State on 10:34 - Jul 28 by pikeypaul

MarinaJack,it's pointless talking to the unwashed terrorist loving scum.Mcdonnell and Corbyn were questioned many times pre election and they would never condemn the murdering filth,always skirted around the issue.
And the unwashed lefties prefer to pretend the scum have no aligance
to the filth,it's disgusting.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 10:37]

You shouldn't drink before 12pm mate.
The State on 10:59 - Jul 28 with 1059 viewspikeypaul

The State on 10:53 - Jul 28 by Meraki

You shouldn't drink before 12pm mate.

The truth hurts.

You and the other lefties know McDonnell and Corbyn are terrorist sympathsiser but still support them,fecking scum.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 10:59]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024