Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The State 13:15 - Jul 26 with 8736 viewsmax936

Coming soon on Channel 4, its about ISIS why the fuk have they made this, it just gives them the publicity they crave and sort of justifies their existence, I just don't get it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The State on 13:34 - Jul 26 with 6190 viewsdickythorpe

Is it one off documentary Max?
The State on 13:55 - Jul 26 with 6158 viewsDarran

When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be about a weekend with Max.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The State on 14:01 - Jul 26 with 6152 viewsMarinaJack

I hope they show them as being the vile evil raping scumbags they are

sadly there are still many in the uk who support this filth
The State on 14:35 - Jul 26 with 6108 viewsmax936

The State on 13:34 - Jul 26 by dickythorpe

Is it one off documentary Max?

Looks like one of those Film type doc's, fiction based on the facts known [if that makes sense] I think, based on the advert I saw earlier, I won't be watching that's for sure.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 14:36]

The State on 14:38 - Jul 26 with 6098 viewsJBG

The State on 14:01 - Jul 26 by MarinaJack

I hope they show them as being the vile evil raping scumbags they are

sadly there are still many in the uk who support this filth

yeah the lefties
The State on 15:01 - Jul 26 with 6067 viewsMarinaJack

Plenty of the enemy within here that's for sure

Not just nutty jihads but also uk people who hate the uk (yet still choose to live here and enjoy everything the uk has to offer ) who think any attack against us is a good thing
The State on 15:31 - Jul 26 with 6027 viewsBatterseajack

I'm a lefty and can't wait for the UK to become an Islamic caliphate.
The State on 15:40 - Jul 26 with 6010 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 15:31 - Jul 26 by Batterseajack

I'm thinking more of folk like abbott and her "a defeat for the British state is a victory for us all" quote not to mention the far left groups who have shared platforms with Islamic nutjobs.
Login to get fewer ads

The State on 15:43 - Jul 26 with 6007 viewsPozuelosSideys

The media drives this sort of thing. Giving it air time and planting the ideas in heads.

Much like this huge increase in acid attacks here, the more people who read and see it happening, the more they will go out and do it themselves

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The State on 16:09 - Jul 26 with 5971 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The State on 15:40 - Jul 26 by MarinaJack

I'm thinking more of folk like abbott and her "a defeat for the British state is a victory for us all" quote not to mention the far left groups who have shared platforms with Islamic nutjobs.

The great Donald trump himself was spot on about who helped created Isis.

Let's not forget the great Tony blair who has his name all over this as well

But I'm blaming Corbyn before any of the f@ck wits gets in there first.

At last the USA have started arming the Kurds to have a real go at Isis, they've only been asking for years.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 16:11]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The State on 16:38 - Jul 26 with 5938 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 16:09 - Jul 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

The great Donald trump himself was spot on about who helped created Isis.

Let's not forget the great Tony blair who has his name all over this as well

But I'm blaming Corbyn before any of the f@ck wits gets in there first.

At last the USA have started arming the Kurds to have a real go at Isis, they've only been asking for years.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 16:11]

Not quite sure how that excuses abbott and McDonnell etc willing on the ira to defeat the british state though?

Anyhow clearly the mess up in Iraq allowed the rise of isis, as did the slow reaction of Obama and co when isis started slaughtering thousands in the middle east and basically enslaving all the kurds and the yazidis they could find

Yet still people who have been born and bred in the uk still see fit to go and join them even though they know they behead aid workers, throw gays of roofs and think it's ok to keep women as sex slaves
The State on 17:06 - Jul 26 with 5917 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The State on 16:38 - Jul 26 by MarinaJack

Not quite sure how that excuses abbott and McDonnell etc willing on the ira to defeat the british state though?

Anyhow clearly the mess up in Iraq allowed the rise of isis, as did the slow reaction of Obama and co when isis started slaughtering thousands in the middle east and basically enslaving all the kurds and the yazidis they could find

Yet still people who have been born and bred in the uk still see fit to go and join them even though they know they behead aid workers, throw gays of roofs and think it's ok to keep women as sex slaves

Are you sure that's Isis you are on about there .
Sounds very familiar to our friends and closest allies the great Saudis of Arabia .

Surely not?

The State on 17:40 - Jul 26 with 5878 viewsJack_Meoff

Keeps them in people's minds, keeps us afraid. Fear, fear, fear.

Funded by our mates, those lovable Saudis. Still, good customers, and business is paramount. Release the files Maybot, what are you hiding?

http://www.independent.co.uk/News/uk/terror-funding-report-home-office-saudi-ara

The British Government are war mongering, arms dealing wretches who don't represent the interests of our country. Both New Labour and Tory. Pack of c*nts both.

The war on terror isn't meant to be won. Where's the profit in that?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The State on 18:03 - Jul 26 with 5851 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The State on 17:40 - Jul 26 by Jack_Meoff

Funded by our mates, those lovable Saudis. Still, good customers, and business is paramount. Release the files Maybot, what are you hiding?

http://www.independent.co.uk/News/uk/terror-funding-report-home-office-saudi-ara

The British Government are war mongering, arms dealing wretches who don't represent the interests of our country. Both New Labour and Tory. Pack of c*nts both.

Majestically put 👍🏻

The State on 18:38 - Jul 26 with 5812 viewstrampie

The State on 16:38 - Jul 26 by MarinaJack

Willing on the ira against the British state you say !, who was in the right and who was in the wrong ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The State on 18:39 - Jul 26 with 5816 viewsmax936

The State on 18:03 - Jul 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Majestically put 👍🏻

Probably a lot of truth in that truth be known, while those gutless tw@ts sit in their million pound house's and their swanky offices, making trouble for the forces to go and sort and even then they're mostly fighting with their hands tied behind their backs.

The State on 21:38 - Jul 26 with 5743 viewsJack_Meoff

The State on 18:39 - Jul 26 by max936

Probably a lot of truth in that truth be known, while those gutless tw@ts sit in their million pound house's and their swanky offices, making trouble for the forces to go and sort and even then they're mostly fighting with their hands tied behind their backs.

Edited for you max.

Probably a lot of truth in that truth be known, while those gutless tw@ts sit in their million pound houses and their swanky offices, making trouble for the forces to go and sort access for private corporations to go and pillage natural resources and incredibly lucrative rebuilding contracts for the destruction that was laundered through our collective taxes and even then they're mostly fighting with their hands tied behind their backs because if conflict was actually resolved then the cash cow would come to an end.

Sorry, couldn't resist...

[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 21:40]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The State on 09:31 - Jul 27 with 5630 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 18:38 - Jul 26 by trampie

Willing on the ira against the British state you say !, who was in the right and who was in the wrong ?

ask the victims of the ira bombings like the innocent folk in a pub in Birmingham or those having a day out in Enniskillen or the parents of 12 year old tim parry blown up in warrington?

By all means vote for a united Ireland but don't excuse blowing up innocents by a terrorist group and think you have the moral high ground
The State on 09:33 - Jul 27 with 5626 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 17:40 - Jul 26 by Jack_Meoff

Classic regressive left mindset here

1) A total refusal to condemn ISIS and the actions of their jihadi scumbag members

2) Lay the blame for all Islamic terror attacks at the feet of the uk/usa govt

3) Ignore the fact that this happening in many nations all over the world (how is Sweden's massively aggressive foreign policy??)

The only people to blame for beheading aid workers, raping and enslaving yazidi women etc are the scumbag jihadis committing these acts

It's that simple folks
The State on 09:49 - Jul 27 with 5607 viewsJack_Meoff

The State on 09:33 - Jul 27 by MarinaJack

Classic regressive left mindset here

1) A total refusal to condemn ISIS and the actions of their jihadi scumbag members

2) Lay the blame for all Islamic terror attacks at the feet of the uk/usa govt

3) Ignore the fact that this happening in many nations all over the world (how is Sweden's massively aggressive foreign policy??)

The only people to blame for beheading aid workers, raping and enslaving yazidi women etc are the scumbag jihadis committing these acts

It's that simple folks

It goes without saying they're reprehensible scumbags FFS. It's a question of funding and training. Bigger picture stuff.

'Regressive left.' Your cliches are so tiresome. I can also smell a troll a mile away.

Take a bit of time to read about the West's history in the region. Think it's any different now? Think the government and the media are telling us muggles the reality of what's actually happening?

http://www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-us-in-syria-mideast-confl

The State on 10:01 - Jul 27 with 5593 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 09:49 - Jul 27 by Jack_Meoff

It goes without saying they're reprehensible scumbags FFS. It's a question of funding and training. Bigger picture stuff.

'Regressive left.' Your cliches are so tiresome. I can also smell a troll a mile away.

Take a bit of time to read about the West's history in the region. Think it's any different now? Think the government and the media are telling us muggles the reality of what's actually happening?

http://www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-us-in-syria-mideast-confl

I'm more than capable of reading a history book thanks very much

I do admire the mental gymnastics your doing though to avoid condemning the likes of jihadi john who have all seen beheading innocent people

You may not like the term regressive left but your posts do show that mindset
The State on 10:20 - Jul 27 with 5561 viewstrampie

The State on 09:31 - Jul 27 by MarinaJack

ask the victims of the ira bombings like the innocent folk in a pub in Birmingham or those having a day out in Enniskillen or the parents of 12 year old tim parry blown up in warrington?

By all means vote for a united Ireland but don't excuse blowing up innocents by a terrorist group and think you have the moral high ground

Oh tit for tat is it, what about the innocent Irish women and children that was killed by the British State ?, I know of a bloke from a village out there where the British was said to have pulled every male over the age of 8 out of their homes and executed them barely 200 years ago.

Do you think it's acceptable to colonise and treat people as second class citizens in their own country ?
Would you fight back if things had happened to your family ? and by the way I'm Welsh, no Irish or English amongst my lot so no agenda.
The causes seem obvious, it was part of the British state when a quarter of the population starved to death/emigrated, yet British soldiers out there and people on the British mainland were fine.

There are consequences down the line for the actions of people like Cromwell and others not treating people equally.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 10:22]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The State on 10:24 - Jul 27 with 5562 viewspikeypaul

The State on 15:01 - Jul 26 by MarinaJack

Plenty of the enemy within here that's for sure

Not just nutty jihads but also uk people who hate the uk (yet still choose to live here and enjoy everything the uk has to offer ) who think any attack against us is a good thing

The Southern Irish and terrorist supporting scum like Corbyn and his side kick.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 10:26]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The State on 10:27 - Jul 27 with 5556 viewsJBG

The State on 15:31 - Jul 26 by Batterseajack

yep that's a leftie
The State on 10:45 - Jul 27 with 5529 viewsMarinaJack

The State on 10:20 - Jul 27 by trampie

Oh tit for tat is it, what about the innocent Irish women and children that was killed by the British State ?, I know of a bloke from a village out there where the British was said to have pulled every male over the age of 8 out of their homes and executed them barely 200 years ago.

Do you think it's acceptable to colonise and treat people as second class citizens in their own country ?
Would you fight back if things had happened to your family ? and by the way I'm Welsh, no Irish or English amongst my lot so no agenda.
The causes seem obvious, it was part of the British state when a quarter of the population starved to death/emigrated, yet British soldiers out there and people on the British mainland were fine.

There are consequences down the line for the actions of people like Cromwell and others not treating people equally.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 10:22]

Please don't lecture me on irish history, I have family from there and still living there.

Do you advocate us attacking Italians because of events that happened when Rome invaded us century's ago?

How do you relate the great famine or Cromwell massacring a village in Ireland 200 years ago with the modern day ira murdering kids in warrington ? or with them murdering people from their own community like jean mcconville

As I said by all means you can morally claim to be a pro united Ireland but you cannot morally defend the actions of the ira even more so when your an employee of the uk state like abbott or mcdonell
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024