Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alaska Live 20:18 - Jul 26 with 813 viewsmax936

On BBC One now, brilliant fair play.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alaska Live on 20:19 - Jul 26 with 810 viewspikeypaul

Best show on TV.
Ive watched Sundays 3 times.
could watch the brown bears all day.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 20:22]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Alaska Live on 20:19 - Jul 26 with 808 viewsstircrazyjack

Agree. Superb stuff

Definitely on my bucket list to visit one day
Alaska Live on 20:21 - Jul 26 with 801 viewsBanosswan

A brown bear nursing two cubs live. Amazing.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alaska Live on 23:17 - Jul 26 with 744 viewsEbo

My friend Bon works in Alaska for around 6 months a year looking after and monitoring the fish stocks. It is so remote where he is that he has to hike to get there. He got attacked by a bear last year and was so lucky his colleague was around to distract it by firing a gun into the air. The bear had knocked him over and if it wasn't for the gunshot he would not be around right now. There were bear cubs nearby too.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Alaska Live on 23:19 - Jul 26 with 738 viewsBanosswan

Alaska Live on 23:17 - Jul 26 by Ebo

My friend Bon works in Alaska for around 6 months a year looking after and monitoring the fish stocks. It is so remote where he is that he has to hike to get there. He got attacked by a bear last year and was so lucky his colleague was around to distract it by firing a gun into the air. The bear had knocked him over and if it wasn't for the gunshot he would not be around right now. There were bear cubs nearby too.

Which is why it attacked. Hope he's OK.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alaska Live on 23:37 - Jul 26 with 726 viewsEbo

Alaska Live on 23:19 - Jul 26 by Banosswan

Which is why it attacked. Hope he's OK.

Yeah he's fine. They were heading back to the house after a days work when they saw the bear and they noticed the cubs. The bear was on him in a flash and at frightening speed. It was in a forest and as you can imagine, very difficult to get away. He's due back to Cali in a months time where he will spend time travelling and fixing up his old VW camper (you have to see it).

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Alaska Live on 08:29 - Jul 27 with 674 viewsNogginthenog

Perhaps he disturbed it having a sh×t in the woods
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024