Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the government plan to ban petrol and diesel cars 20:36 - Jul 26 with 1827 viewsjacktar

The same government that has just scrapped the electrification of rail links to Swansea.
Double standards maybe ............... but if it suits.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

So the government plan to ban petrol and diesel cars on 20:58 - Jul 26 with 1793 viewsjack2jack

So they have obviously worked out a way of fleecing the motorist via the introduction of electric cars.
So the government plan to ban petrol and diesel cars on 21:03 - Jul 26 with 1783 viewsFlashberryjack

So the government plan to ban petrol and diesel cars on 20:58 - Jul 26 by jack2jack

So they have obviously worked out a way of fleecing the motorist via the introduction of electric cars.

Congestion charges for starters....no doubt they have other sneaky plans up their sleeves.

Diesel, Petrol or Electric the motorist will be fleeced one way or another, you can bet your boots on that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

So the government plan to ban petrol and diesel cars on 21:04 - Jul 26 with 1780 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wont happen, not by 2040 anyway. The infrastructure won't be in place and the tax loss will have to be made up somehow.

Poll: Tory leader

So the government plan to ban petrol and diesel cars on 21:08 - Jul 26 with 1765 viewsSwanjaxs

We'll all be bombing round in flying cars by 2040 anyway! It's the way forward .....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

So the government plan to ban petrol and diesel cars on 21:09 - Jul 26 with 1763 viewsjack2jack

So the government plan to ban petrol and diesel cars on 21:03 - Jul 26 by Flashberryjack

Congestion charges for starters....no doubt they have other sneaky plans up their sleeves.

Diesel, Petrol or Electric the motorist will be fleeced one way or another, you can bet your boots on that.

Aye you not wrong there,I was also thinking that all the oil producing countries economies will collapse into the bargain,and the knock on effects of that scenario,I'm no economist,so could be wrong......probably!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024