Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season 00:25 - Jul 27 with 1591 viewsSwanjaxs

Not a "My cock is bigger than your cock thread"... just a your first game ting 😎 mine was Swansea City 4 Workington Town 0 sometime in 72, first memory was walking into the North Bank, up that slope and thinking "fuk me " 😯

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:32 - Jul 27 with 1578 viewsGaryjack

https://www.11v11.com/matches/swansea-city-v-workington-27-november-1976-43874/

You're 4 years out!
Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:35 - Jul 27 with 1568 viewsCooperman

12th March 1983, aged 7. Beat Man City 4-1 at home. Still got the programme in my desk draw, this will prompt me to have a flick through it tomorrow.

I was full of expectation at seeing an electronic scoreboard and vividly remember my dad telling me to 'shush' when I asked out loud as to its whereabouts.

As for the football, it went quickly downhill from there.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:36 - Jul 27 with 1564 viewsSwanjaxs

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:32 - Jul 27 by Garyjack

You're 4 years out!

Ahhh you shìt 😂 yes I was 9 .... time hasn't been kind to me 😕 😁 does this make me a plastic 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:38 - Jul 27 with 1556 viewsSwanjaxs

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:35 - Jul 27 by Cooperman

12th March 1983, aged 7. Beat Man City 4-1 at home. Still got the programme in my desk draw, this will prompt me to have a flick through it tomorrow.

I was full of expectation at seeing an electronic scoreboard and vividly remember my dad telling me to 'shush' when I asked out loud as to its whereabouts.

As for the football, it went quickly downhill from there.

Garry Stanley from 35 yards .... boom ❤

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:39 - Jul 27 with 1550 viewsGaryjack

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:36 - Jul 27 by Swanjaxs

Ahhh you shìt 😂 yes I was 9 .... time hasn't been kind to me 😕 😁 does this make me a plastic 😕

Not a plastic at all, a newbie yeah, but not a plastic.
Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:42 - Jul 27 with 1547 viewsSwanjaxs

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:39 - Jul 27 by Garyjack

Not a plastic at all, a newbie yeah, but not a plastic.

In the words of a planet swans legend.... fùck you...
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 0:42]

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 01:14 - Jul 27 with 1502 viewsLoyal

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:38 - Jul 27 by Swanjaxs

Garry Stanley from 35 yards .... boom ❤

I've got the 1st div days vids, are you sure ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 01:16 - Jul 27 with 1500 viewsSwanjaxs

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 01:14 - Jul 27 by Loyal

I've got the 1st div days vids, are you sure ?

81/82 😎 me bad lol

Login to get fewer ads

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 05:51 - Jul 27 with 1443 viewsEasternJack

Aged 12, New Years Day 1988 v Cardiff at the Vetch.

I think I was taken to an earlier match - probably Wales - just can't remember :(

Edit: V Russia at the vetch in 87 and vs Yugoslavia in 88
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 5:55]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 06:00 - Jul 27 with 1427 viewsShonky

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 00:32 - Jul 27 by Garyjack

You're 4 years out!

I was at that game. Workingtons last season. Saw Southports last season as well. 1st game was Watford boxing day 1975.

Its just a ride...

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 06:43 - Jul 27 with 1385 viewsepaul

21st Oct 75 beat Darlington 2 nil, couldn't see a thing but that was it the love affair started

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 06:59 - Jul 27 with 1357 viewssplJack

West Brom in the playoffs, 91 ish

Andy Mac scored for both teams. Great atmosphere. 3000 away fans Bong bong baggies baggies

'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
Oh I do like to be beside the sea
Oh I do like to be beside the prom prom prom
When the north bank sing Fck Off West Brom'
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 7:00]
Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 08:01 - Jul 27 with 1280 viewsmonmouth

The reserves (in the combination?) on a borrowed season ticket. Cant remember who against but sometime in 1970.

Loved it and it made me nag my dad for a season ticket for the first team, which I saw as unbelievably exotic! Very hazy memories, but first real game was again on that borrowed ticket, but it annoys the hell out of me I can't remember who against. I think I do remember that Glen Davies was playing upfront instead of Dai Gwyther though, could even have been Glen's first start, and the people around me weren't particularly happy at that. I have a vague recollection that we didn't score. Still loved it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 08:09 - Jul 27 with 1264 viewspencoedjack

16th Feb 1982 a 2-0 win against the scousers, I went to this game with my step dad.

The following season whilst we tumbled down the leagues I really caught the bug .
Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 08:12 - Jul 27 with 1253 viewscostalotta

I can't remember the first game I was taken by dad but my earliest memory is a game where the opposing team had in the previous year had won something and we em in a cup game I think. It was at the star of the season and I remember them parading whatever they'd won with a lap of honour before the game but who it was I cannot remember. Southampton possibly after winning the FA cup.

The one I do remember is Swindon Town beating us 3-1 at the vetch in the league cup around 76 possibly 77. I remember our fans and theirs exchanging bricks and coins.
Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 10:20 - Jul 27 with 1146 viewsbermudajack

Nov 1973 a drab 0-0 draw against Hartlepool...

A birthday gift that lasted a lifetime...

The hotdog/sausage in a bun, walking up the ramp into the North Bank, sitting on a barrier for a good view, the noise, the atmosphere,the smell of pipes & cigars, the singing, the bright floodlights, everything apart from the football 😂😂😂
(Apparently I thought we could go home when the half-time whistle went)

A birthday gift that has lasted 44 years 🎁🎂🎉🎈👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 11:08 - Jul 27 with 1114 viewsDevz00

Wembley '94. Glory-hunting 9 year old.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Probably a ferdy but.... First game ..... Well it is pre season on 13:22 - Jul 27 with 1051 viewsTaliesin

12 April 1969 Swans 3 Notts Co 0 - Me, my father and Grandfather who was a lifelong Swans fan. Bitten by the bug and never looked back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024