Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit 10:20 - Jul 27 with 1485 viewsSwansIndependent

Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit 27th Jul 2017 10:18
Newspaper reports are suggesting that Tottenham Hotspur have a 10 per cent sell on clause for Gylfi Sigurdsson that could reduce the benefit that the Swans get from any deal with Everton this summer. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 13:18 - Jul 27 with 1011 viewshobo

That probably means we've got a 10% clause on ben Davies too so not all bad
Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 20:42 - Jul 27 with 755 viewsAl_Bundy

I read somewhere Reading are also entitled to a percentage of a Siggy transfer
Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 20:43 - Jul 27 with 745 viewslondonlisa2001

Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 20:42 - Jul 27 by Al_Bundy

That'll be clever.

How many clubs has he had between Reading and now?
Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 20:44 - Jul 27 with 742 viewsBanosswan

Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 20:42 - Jul 27 by Al_Bundy

Surely that's bullocks. In that case hoffenheim would be due some surely.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 20:52 - Jul 27 with 717 viewsGriffting

Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 20:43 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

That'll be clever.

How many clubs has he had between Reading and now?

I do believe they get a solidarity fee as he came up through their youth system? It's designed for the smaller clubs when their players are poached and sold for big bucks later down the line but the fee involved would be so minimal in football terms it wouldn't even matter. Certain amount of money for however long they trained at the club.
Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 01:22 - Jul 28 with 574 viewsEasternJack

Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 20:52 - Jul 27 by Griffting

I do believe they get a solidarity fee as he came up through their youth system? It's designed for the smaller clubs when their players are poached and sold for big bucks later down the line but the fee involved would be so minimal in football terms it wouldn't even matter. Certain amount of money for however long they trained at the club.

Potentially up to 5% total.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Sell On Clause Will Reduce Gylfi Benefit on 01:43 - Jul 28 with 559 viewsTom1912

For what it's worth, this isn't true
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024