Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the riot season has started 09:30 - Jul 29 with 4734 views1983

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40756629

I see the riot season has started on 09:38 - Jul 29 with 3307 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Have any of the rioters seen the post mortem results yet or is it just an excuse for the scum to have a Friday evening riot.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

I see the riot season has started on 09:45 - Jul 29 with 3290 views3swan

From being hailed as hero's along with other services over the last few months, they're back to being targets again.
I see the riot season has started on 12:03 - Jul 29 with 3194 viewsBanosswan

Diane Abbott - The anger and upset at the death of Rashan Charles is understandable.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

I see the riot season has started on 12:14 - Jul 29 with 3170 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It did not take her long to express her racist views. I guess all the people and their families in London who are victims of knife and gun crimes are pretty angry too. You wonder why he was running away from the police in the first place?

I see the riot season has started on 13:02 - Jul 29 with 3108 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im no big fan of the cops, but its lose lose for them

This guy was busted and started swallowing wraps. What if it turns out the cause of death was overdose of crack cocaine. What they gonna protest about then? Il laugh my tits off if he was a dealer of that shite and karma came back round

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

I see the riot season has started on 13:43 - Jul 29 with 3062 viewsWarwickHunt

I see the riot season has started on 13:02 - Jul 29 by PozuelosSideys

This guy was busted and started swallowing wraps. What if it turns out the cause of death was overdose of crack cocaine. What they gonna protest about then? Il laugh my tits off if he was a dealer of that shite and karma came back round

They'll still protest.

It's coz he is black, innit?
I see the riot season has started on 13:49 - Jul 29 with 3045 viewsDarran

I see the riot season has started on 13:43 - Jul 29 by WarwickHunt

They'll still protest.

It's coz he is black, innit?

And smash up the property of people that had nothing to do with it.

Utter çunts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I see the riot season has started on 14:01 - Jul 29 with 3035 viewsABERSWAN

No school today,so they could stay up late!
Login to get fewer ads

I see the riot season has started on 14:06 - Jul 29 with 3026 viewsLoyal

I see the riot season has started on 12:03 - Jul 29 by Banosswan

Diane Abbott - The anger and upset at the death of Rashan Charles is understandable.

People with common sense - It would be nice if you shut your fcking musher and stop supporting people who make our streets safe.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I see the riot season has started on 14:21 - Jul 29 with 3006 viewsMeraki

I see the riot season has started on 13:02 - Jul 29 by PozuelosSideys

Need to wait for the outcome of the investigation.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 14:23]
I see the riot season has started on 14:31 - Jul 29 with 2990 viewsPozuelosSideys

I see the riot season has started on 14:21 - Jul 29 by Meraki

Need to wait for the outcome of the investigation.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 14:23]

Yep, theres cctv footage of the arrest tho

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

I see the riot season has started on 14:33 - Jul 29 with 2981 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just to complete the quote because I'm sure you wouldn't want to misrepresent what was said:

"The anger and upset at the death of Rashan Charles is understandable "But Rashan's family have explicitly spoken out against hostile actions. We must respect their wishes and any protests must be peaceful."
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 14:34]

Poll: Tory leader

I see the riot season has started on 14:47 - Jul 29 with 2945 viewsicecoldjack

Warra coont of a woman, how about supporting the Police until the actual reasons come out ?

This is where The labour party have lost me sorry to say, how about coming out and saying rioting and costing thousands in damage is wrong ? nobody knows the exact details yet as i understand it so while a few may be upset i bet there's many more upset they have to live in such a sh1thole and pick up the pieces of their community in the coming days.

I swear our country is going backwards sometimes.

cue the shiny happy people..
I see the riot season has started on 14:49 - Jul 29 with 2935 viewsDarran

I see the riot season has started on 14:47 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

Warra coont of a woman, how about supporting the Police until the actual reasons come out ?

This is where The labour party have lost me sorry to say, how about coming out and saying rioting and costing thousands in damage is wrong ? nobody knows the exact details yet as i understand it so while a few may be upset i bet there's many more upset they have to live in such a sh1thole and pick up the pieces of their community in the coming days.

I swear our country is going backwards sometimes.

cue the shiny happy people..

God you're fuçking stupid.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I see the riot season has started on 15:14 - Jul 29 with 2894 viewsBanosswan

I see the riot season has started on 14:33 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

Just to complete the quote because I'm sure you wouldn't want to misrepresent what was said:

"The anger and upset at the death of Rashan Charles is understandable "But Rashan's family have explicitly spoken out against hostile actions. We must respect their wishes and any protests must be peaceful."

It's still a fact she said it. What is understandable about the anger?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

I see the riot season has started on 15:30 - Jul 29 with 2866 viewsHighjack

Surprised McDonnell hasnt said this man was deliberately killed by the Tories for being black and poor yet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I see the riot season has started on 15:45 - Jul 29 with 2837 viewsFieryJack

I saw the footage relating to this case, and have to say that it looks nowhere near as bad as that involving the following case, which happened in my home town a few years ago, and which involved 2 or 3 heavyweight undercover drugs officers using what I think is undue force and weight on a slight (8-9 stone) small-time dealer.

The copper on his back must be twice the victim's weight, and it's no wonder he died at the scene - he too was trying to swallow the drugs.

Though the force used was substantially more than that used in London, there was no riot, possibly because the deceased was not a local black bloke, but a white non-local (American).

As far as I know, none of the police involved lost their jobs over it, but they should have damn well been hauled over the coals for it.

Three rugby forwards beating up on a little (& old) scrum half springs to mind.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586853/Shocking-moment-suspected-drug-u
I see the riot season has started on 17:00 - Jul 29 with 2764 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It seemed a reasonable amount of force to me. He did resist arrest and hour are the police to know if he had a knife or worse.

I see the riot season has started on 17:03 - Jul 29 with 2757 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I see the riot season has started on 14:33 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

Good job the family want it quiet.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

I see the riot season has started on 17:07 - Jul 29 with 2743 viewsWarwickHunt

Don't resist arrest. Simple.
I see the riot season has started on 17:10 - Jul 29 with 2733 viewsicecoldjack

I see the riot season has started on 14:49 - Jul 29 by Darran

Ah i see having an opinion is stupid, rightio.

Always be wary of somebody who calls other people stupid, they are normally hiding something about themselves.

Bitter hateful tw@t fair play, only the chair gives you the right to talk to people this way, it's ok though, i understand , pity mun.
I see the riot season has started on 17:12 - Jul 29 with 2730 viewsexiledclaseboy

I see the riot season has started on 17:07 - Jul 29 by WarwickHunt

Don't resist arrest. Simple.

How else are you supposed to get away from the rozzers if they've caught you doing something naughty?

Poll: Tory leader

I see the riot season has started on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 2723 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I see the riot season has started on 17:12 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

How else are you supposed to get away from the rozzers if they've caught you doing something naughty?

Ah.......don't get caught?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

I see the riot season has started on 17:17 - Jul 29 with 2712 viewsWarwickHunt

I see the riot season has started on 17:12 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

Get a good lawyer.
I see the riot season has started on 18:01 - Jul 29 with 2629 viewsFlashberryjack

I see the riot season has started on 14:49 - Jul 29 by Darran

That makes me stupid as well.....because I agree with him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024