Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa. 17:56 - Jul 29 with 21310 viewsChrisSCFC

Bargain of the millennium, Leon Britton esque!
Roque Mesa. on 14:36 - Jul 31 with 5907 viewsMo_Wives

Roque Mesa. on 13:55 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

Can he tackle and shoot? From what I'm reading he sounds like a Bodde-esque deep lying playmaker. If he can do those things it sound like he's a bit of a player.

From the little I've seen, he seems to be the type that gets between the player and the ball then comes away with it, rather than the crunching tackler, like Ki for example

As for shooting I don't think he was known for goals, but he did connect with a great shot from a corner in one of our first pre-season games.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Roque Mesa. on 16:11 - Jul 31 with 5846 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Roque Mesa. on 14:36 - Jul 31 by Mo_Wives

From the little I've seen, he seems to be the type that gets between the player and the ball then comes away with it, rather than the crunching tackler, like Ki for example

As for shooting I don't think he was known for goals, but he did connect with a great shot from a corner in one of our first pre-season games.

This volley vs. Philadelphia at 1:48:

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Roque Mesa. on 16:20 - Jul 31 with 5819 viewsMo_Wives

Roque Mesa. on 16:11 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

This volley vs. Philadelphia at 1:48:

Thanks Tex, that's the one. I couldn't remember the game.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Roque Mesa. on 17:18 - Jul 31 with 5747 viewsOldjack

I'm looking forward to see him strutting his stuff this coming Saturday

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Roque Mesa. on 17:22 - Jul 31 with 5734 viewsraynor94

Roque Mesa. on 17:18 - Jul 31 by Oldjack

I'm looking forward to see him strutting his stuff this coming Saturday

On the TV? I see your trying to flog your Man U ticket already

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Roque Mesa. on 17:40 - Jul 31 with 5699 viewsOldjack

Roque Mesa. on 17:22 - Jul 31 by raynor94

On the TV? I see your trying to flog your Man U ticket already

oi Blueturd fuk off is it ! i'll be there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Roque Mesa. on 19:57 - Aug 1 with 5544 viewsNirvana

Looks as though Mesa and Llorente are getting on swimmingly already:

Roque Mesa. on 21:52 - Sep 19 with 5283 viewsChrisSCFC

Give him a run PC.
Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa. on 21:53 - Sep 19 with 5258 viewsmacthejack

Roque Mesa. on 21:52 - Sep 19 by ChrisSCFC

Give him a run PC.

Agreed, always looks for a forward pass. I'd drop one of Carroll or Clucas for him.
Roque Mesa. on 21:59 - Sep 19 with 5145 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa. on 21:53 - Sep 19 by macthejack

Agreed, always looks for a forward pass. I'd drop one of Carroll or Clucas for him.

Class act. Needs a run of games and he'll be a star for us.
Roque Mesa. on 22:02 - Sep 19 with 5069 viewsLandore_Jack

Played well tonight.

#backtojack

Roque Mesa. on 22:03 - Sep 19 with 5044 viewsSwans_16

Quality player.

Didn’t put hardly a foot wrong against Utd in his first game.

Didn’t put a single foot wrong tonight. Always looking for a great pass, great technical player. He needs to play more often to help us push up and get out of defence in an organised manner.
Roque Mesa. on 22:07 - Sep 19 with 4979 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Didn't see the whole game but thought he was a calming influence on Renato, who against a lower level team, looked good in transition play from our third to the opposition third. Could've finished with two assists if routs didn't attempt to finish so poorly
Roque Mesa. on 22:09 - Sep 19 with 4949 viewsbuilthjack

Outstanding tonight

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Roque Mesa. on 22:20 - Sep 19 with 4834 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa. on 22:09 - Sep 19 by builthjack

Outstanding tonight

He won't get cut any slack by any of our lot though. Posters on here will be waiting to shoot him down after one average performance (not that he would give a flying f*ck what people on here think anyway, but still) .

Leon's replacement.
Roque Mesa. on 22:53 - Sep 19 with 4630 viewsTheResurrection

Clement and Mesa need to sort it out whatever it is because there's no more hiding him or making excuses from now.

We've all seen how much he can bring to us and he deserves a start.

Thought he was foot perfect tonight and technically superb with his feet, passing and balance.

10/10 - Clement, sort this one out please!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Roque Mesa. on 22:55 - Sep 19 with 4607 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa. on 22:53 - Sep 19 by TheResurrection

Clement and Mesa need to sort it out whatever it is because there's no more hiding him or making excuses from now.

We've all seen how much he can bring to us and he deserves a start.

Thought he was foot perfect tonight and technically superb with his feet, passing and balance.

10/10 - Clement, sort this one out please!

This in spades ^^^

I'm sure there's more to come the more he plays aswell.
Roque Mesa. on 23:01 - Sep 19 with 4576 viewsLoyal

Mesa does everything simply, takes opposition players away from danger. Mixes it, organises the midfield and agitates the opposition. Does all the things that very few notice that ensures we gel and attack quickly.
This guy is pure class and Clement knows it. For me he is managing him perfectly.
Give him time, Fernandez had the same press, but some of us saw the quality.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Roque Mesa. on 23:29 - Sep 19 with 4464 viewsHugeEnkins

Roque Mesa. on 23:01 - Sep 19 by Loyal

Mesa does everything simply, takes opposition players away from danger. Mixes it, organises the midfield and agitates the opposition. Does all the things that very few notice that ensures we gel and attack quickly.
This guy is pure class and Clement knows it. For me he is managing him perfectly.

🎶 Pass to Roque Mesa! 🎶

https://g.co/kgs/vWJ7Zg
Roque Mesa. on 00:27 - Sep 20 with 4332 viewsjasper_T

Roque Mesa. on 23:01 - Sep 19 by Loyal

Clement will start Clucas again against Watford and bring Fulton on late on. "Managing him perfectly".
Roque Mesa. on 06:26 - Sep 20 with 4124 viewsjack247

So he's not the new Borja and doesn't have overconfidence issues now then?

I'd love to see him start on Saturday, don't think he will though.
Roque Mesa. on 06:35 - Sep 20 with 4104 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa. on 06:26 - Sep 20 by jack247

So he's not the new Borja and doesn't have overconfidence issues now then?

I'd love to see him start on Saturday, don't think he will though.

When I said the new Borja, I meant more like just stuck on bench never given game time. It was obvious from the United game he has it, but for whatever reason Clement doesn't seem to like him. Hopefully he's done enough to convince Clement.
Roque Mesa. on 06:46 - Sep 20 with 4077 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa. on 06:35 - Sep 20 by 34dfgdf54

When I said the new Borja, I meant more like just stuck on bench never given game time. It was obvious from the United game he has it, but for whatever reason Clement doesn't seem to like him. Hopefully he's done enough to convince Clement.

That wasn't a dig at you, I saw him being compared to Borja a lot.

I hadn't taken it that way either. Borja hardly ever played because he wasn't good enough. I don't think Mesa is in that boat. He may be the new Borja in the sense that he comes in for massive money with a lot of fuss and can't get in the team though.

I'd love to see him start on Saturday, not sure who I'd leave out from Carroll or Clucas. My guess is he'll be back on the bench.
Roque Mesa. on 07:54 - Sep 20 with 3921 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa. on 06:46 - Sep 20 by jack247

That wasn't a dig at you, I saw him being compared to Borja a lot.

I hadn't taken it that way either. Borja hardly ever played because he wasn't good enough. I don't think Mesa is in that boat. He may be the new Borja in the sense that he comes in for massive money with a lot of fuss and can't get in the team though.

I'd love to see him start on Saturday, not sure who I'd leave out from Carroll or Clucas. My guess is he'll be back on the bench.

Carroll for me, but like you, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't start.
Roque Mesa. on 08:10 - Sep 20 with 3857 viewswhoflungdung

If there are non football issues they can and should be resolved.

Can't see why others have gone on as subs before him

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024