Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is what you get 23:56 - Jul 30 with 2957 viewsmonmouth

When you take a load of mercenary turds into your club. We should celebrate the longer contracts for the Rangels, Dyers and Routledges of this world. This sickens me, and is easily where we could end up if we don't keep a set of longer term players with a club history at the core. We were lucky last year, that our players did care.

Got to laugh mind you. Getting off his tits after losing 5-0 a week before the season kicks off and claiming he really cares.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/30/darron-gibson-sunderland-shit-t

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This is what you get on 00:24 - Jul 31 with 2910 viewsairedale

Yeah, but Dyer and Wayney were mercenary turds when they came though. And Rangel came from Primark. Come on guys, you can't blame your football player for being mercenary, that's their job.
This is what you get on 00:26 - Jul 31 with 2906 viewsPozuelosSideys

This is what happens when you give big fat contracts to bang average players with no association to the country really, let alone the club.

These contracts run into the millions and they are guaranteed, even if they never play a game and sit on a bench. People expect 20-30 yr old blokes to care in that position? Some will, many wont.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

This is what you get on 08:28 - Jul 31 with 2720 views34dfgdf54

Don't take this the wrong way Mon, but two of the three players you mentioned are exactly the same.

Routledge walked out of Cardiff's training session, actually as they were training as his agent showed up saying someone else had offered more cash. Rangel wanted out when Blackpool came in for him! Not sure on Dyer but I imagine it would be exactly the same.

They are all at it. Just the way the game has gone unfortunately.
This is what you get on 09:36 - Jul 31 with 2563 viewsLoyal

This is what you get on 00:24 - Jul 31 by airedale

Yeah, but Dyer and Wayney were mercenary turds when they came though. And Rangel came from Primark. Come on guys, you can't blame your football player for being mercenary, that's their job.

Dyer no way ....
He was out of favour at Southampton and heading south in his career.
However, your sentiment is understood.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This is what you get on 09:54 - Jul 31 with 2494 viewspencoedjack

This is what you get on 08:28 - Jul 31 by 34dfgdf54

Don't take this the wrong way Mon, but two of the three players you mentioned are exactly the same.

Routledge walked out of Cardiff's training session, actually as they were training as his agent showed up saying someone else had offered more cash. Rangel wanted out when Blackpool came in for him! Not sure on Dyer but I imagine it would be exactly the same.

Bit unfair on Routs there Risca ....can imagine most footballers would take any club over the Basseys
This is what you get on 12:27 - Jul 31 with 2237 viewsmonmouth

This is what you get on 08:28 - Jul 31 by 34dfgdf54

Aye it's hopeless trying to apply anything involving team based ethics to a bunch of rich pampered self obsessed narcissists that have been handed all the power to do whatever they like. And it works both ways too, in that they would be binned in a heartbeat if they had failed onthe way up.

I suppose my point is...nah, I haven't really got a point, other than that article annoyed me.

I mean, people like us actually care for these clubs, and this is what you get.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This is what you get on 14:44 - Jul 31 with 1982 viewsSwanjaxs

This is what you get on 12:27 - Jul 31 by monmouth

Aye it's hopeless trying to apply anything involving team based ethics to a bunch of rich pampered self obsessed narcissists that have been handed all the power to do whatever they like. And it works both ways too, in that they would be binned in a heartbeat if they had failed onthe way up.

I suppose my point is...nah, I haven't really got a point, other than that article annoyed me.

I mean, people like us actually care for these clubs, and this is what you get.

No such thing as loyalty in football! If its loyalty your looking for go buy a dog.... 🐶

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

This is what you get on 14:51 - Jul 31 with 1949 viewsairedale

Another thing, because the clubs are businesses owned by outsiders, if the players didn't trouser the cash, some other facker would.
Login to get fewer ads

This is what you get on 15:03 - Jul 31 with 1909 views34dfgdf54

This is what you get on 09:54 - Jul 31 by pencoedjack

Bit unfair on Routs there Risca ....can imagine most footballers would take any club over the Basseys

Good point.

Glad he did aswell after what he did to Bessone down here in the derby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024