Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? 12:12 - Jul 31 with 4801 viewsharryhpalmer

This from some guy called Ponty Jack on scfc MBs. Someone running scared?

http://www.scfc2.co.uk/guestbook/index.php?permalink=true&entry=204469

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 12:21 - Jul 31 with 4760 viewsE20Jack

Good spot. Defo an insider.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 13:50 - Jul 31 with 4573 viewsawayjack

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 12:21 - Jul 31 by E20Jack

Good spot. Defo an insider.

Yup he's on the site constantly spewing pro shareholder stuff. Outed as a shareholder family member, so changed name but words remain the same he with long pro-shareholder defence.
ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 13:56 - Jul 31 with 4544 viewsharryhpalmer

The c nut is still at it.

http://www.scfc2.co.uk/guestbook/comment.php?gb_id=204474

Someone from the Trust contact Jim White, and aim a shot across the Bows and get this clown to stop undermining the vote.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 14:01 - Jul 31 with 4506 viewsE20Jack

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 13:50 - Jul 31 by awayjack

Yup he's on the site constantly spewing pro shareholder stuff. Outed as a shareholder family member, so changed name but words remain the same he with long pro-shareholder defence.

Similar to a poster that came on here not so long ago, cant remember the username. Claimed he was Dineens friend I think. Probably the same guy.

Says all you need to know about the vote though doesn't it. Litigation is the least desired outcome for him and his kind. Luckily for him I am sure he will get his way.

(it was Xmas tree
Jenkins the Hero by CARDAN 18 May 2017 11:49
After being at the awards dinner it was sickening to witness the admiration for Jenkins.It makes me
wonder whether there is a hidden agenda or if the likes of Paul Clement really understood the nature of the betrayal. Is Jenkins above being accountable?
Time will tell.

)
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 14:20]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 17:44 - Jul 31 with 4267 viewsDr_Winston

There's enough Dineens swarming all over Twitter who get defensive and precious when you criticise him so the concept of more of them all over other forums isn't a hard stretch.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 17:48 - Jul 31 with 4247 viewsHighjack

I can't believe that guestbook is still going. Is it 1995 again?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 17:52 - Jul 31 with 4236 viewsSwanjaxs

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 17:48 - Jul 31 by Highjack

I can't believe that guestbook is still going. Is it 1995 again?

Gave up reading that pile of crap a couple of years ago! About the same time Jim White banned my ip adress 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 18:25 - Jul 31 with 4158 viewsFlashberryjack

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 17:52 - Jul 31 by Swanjaxs

Gave up reading that pile of crap a couple of years ago! About the same time Jim White banned my ip adress 😂

It's much better on this site......there's no crap on here is there ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

ex-owners anti-litigation propoganda? on 11:22 - Aug 1 with 3905 viewsDafyddHuw

"drag their heals". Really?

Ponty's grammar about as good as his/her take on the deal/litigation issue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024