Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz 12:34 - Jul 31 with 6059 viewsE20Jack

Real Betis have made a £6.25million offer for Newcastle United and Swansea City target Ryad Boudebouz.

The 27-year-old was in fine form for Montpellier last season and ended the campaign with 11 Ligue goals.

Now, the Algerian is looking for a fresh challenge and he has attracted plenty of interest from clubs in England.

Newcastle and Swansea are both actively tracking Boudebouz, but he has also been linked to West Ham in the past.

But, according to France Football, it is Real Betis who have acted first by submitting a £6.25m formal offer for the attacking midfielder.

The Spanish club are hoping to steal a march on their rivals by placing the bid, however their actions could spark more approaches for the player.

As well as having admirers in England, Boudebouz is attracting interest from German club Bayer Leverkusen and Italian side Sampdoria.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 12:47 - Jul 31 with 5406 viewsKerouac

We should be in for this boy...we probably won't be though, for f*cks sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:51 - Jul 31 with 5373 viewsmagicdaps10

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:51 - Jul 31 with 5094 viewsawayjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:51 - Jul 31 by magicdaps10

Good player and seems bargain in current market if £6m is true.
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 14:43 - Jul 31 with 4932 viewsswanforthemoney

I dont know this player, just to say if we want him we should have the resources to outbid any of these other clubs.

I stand in the North Stand

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:44 - Jul 31 with 4917 viewssnork44

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:51 - Jul 31 by awayjack

Good grief offer £10 million, it is fraction of the Siggy money, if he goes it a fantastic deal if Sigurdsson stays he would a brilliant back up. Win/win for us either way.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 16:50 - Jul 31 with 4677 viewsEasternJack

£6M for this? Looks like a no brainer....

Great control under pressure with decent passing vision too. Seems like he plays more in the Carrol position than Siggy though.

[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 16:53]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:13 - Jul 31 with 4554 viewsLoyal

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:51 - Jul 31 by awayjack

It's a bit over the usual Huw bid, but then ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 17:32 - Jul 31 with 4477 viewsSwansea93

If he turned us down in January why would he come now?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 17:36 - Jul 31 with 4453 viewsSwan91

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 17:32 - Jul 31 by Swansea93

If he turned us down in January why would he come now?

Because we looked like a much worse team back then.. now... we look much better.
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 18:00 - Jul 31 with 4376 viewsWarwickHunt

I hope we sign him, if only for this...

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 18:11 - Jul 31 with 4324 viewstwintownjack

Had a dream I was having a BJ off that blonde one from Abba, I just wish it had been his gorgeous wife Agnetha
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 18:14 - Jul 31 with 4294 viewsMo_Wives

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 18:00 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

I hope we sign him, if only for this...

Get it done, Huw. If only for this reason.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 18:24 - Jul 31 with 4247 viewsjack247

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 16:50 - Jul 31 by EasternJack

Great control under pressure with decent passing vision too. Seems like he plays more in the Carrol position than Siggy though.

Just from watching that, he obviously has fantastic feet and a killer pass. Looks like he has a tendency to play a great ball and then stand there admiring it though. Reminds me of Tarabat for some reason.

Quite agree with the other comment on this thread, we looked like we were getting relegated in January, I can quite understand a hot prospect not wanting to join us. We would be a more attractive option now.
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 18:29 - Jul 31 with 4224 viewsWarwickHunt

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 18:11 - Jul 31 by twintownjack

Had a dream I was having a BJ off that blonde one from Abba, I just wish it had been his gorgeous wife Agnetha

#freud

Passing through your manor in a week or so, mush - will give you a shout. I'll be bringing the blonde so you never know...
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 22:11 - Jul 31 with 3988 viewsMattG

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 16:50 - Jul 31 by EasternJack

Yes please, Gylfi or not.
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 11:13 - Aug 1 with 3749 viewsmagicdaps10

His name is gathering a bit of pace with Swansea at present.

Interesting to see that Badstauber looks like joining Stuttgart.

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 11:29 - Aug 1 with 3689 viewsSwan91

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 11:13 - Aug 1 by magicdaps10

His name is gathering a bit of pace with Swansea at present.

Interesting to see that Badstauber looks like joining Stuttgart.

Hope this happens! for that price could be a bargain for us.

That i weird about Badstuber.. he said he wanted to play in a different country.. wonder what changed his mind, also very curious if we every tried with him before.
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 11:36 - Aug 1 with 3656 viewsmagicdaps10

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 11:29 - Aug 1 by Swan91

Hope this happens! for that price could be a bargain for us.

That i weird about Badstuber.. he said he wanted to play in a different country.. wonder what changed his mind, also very curious if we every tried with him before.

Boudebouz will cost around 12-15M and not 6M.

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 11:40 - Aug 1 with 3634 views34dfgdf54

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 11:36 - Aug 1 by magicdaps10

Rightly so aswell, he was in Ligue 1 team of the year last time out. They'd be off their heads letting him go for any less.
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 11:56 - Aug 1 with 3570 viewsSwan91

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 11:36 - Aug 1 by magicdaps10

Still is a good price if you ask me... if he can do what he did last season in the PL... then he would be on a similar amount of stats for 30 mill cheaper... could be like the next Mahrez.
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 12:14 - Aug 1 with 3498 viewsdonkonky

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 11:56 - Aug 1 by Swan91

Still is a good price if you ask me... if he can do what he did last season in the PL... then he would be on a similar amount of stats for 30 mill cheaper... could be like the next Mahrez.

Exactly the type of player that would give us that bit of unpredictable flair. No doubt if we get this guy in we will soon be fighting off interest from the top six clubs.
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 12:33 - Aug 1 with 3396 viewsexiledinenglandjack

L'Equipe are reporting he's left the training camp to sign for real Betis for around €8.5m
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 12:52 - Aug 1 with 3294 viewsmagicdaps10

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 12:33 - Aug 1 by exiledinenglandjack

L'Equipe are reporting he's left the training camp to sign for real Betis for around €8.5m

Just read it, cant see it myself at that price

BUT

If it is true then that is unbelievable.

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 13:24 - Aug 1 with 3150 views34dfgdf54

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 12:52 - Aug 1 by magicdaps10

Just read it, cant see it myself at that price

BUT

If it is true then that is unbelievable.

L'equipe are normally reliable are they not?

Shame.
Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 14:21 - Aug 1 with 3005 viewsFlashberryjack

Real Betis bid for Swansea target Boudebouz on 13:24 - Aug 1 by 34dfgdf54

L'equipe are normally reliable are they not?

Shame.

Shame if true, he looked the dogs bollux in the video, no doubt our scouts have someone else lined up that's better and a lot cheaper than Boudeouz.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024