Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) 20:06 - Jul 31 with 6952 viewsexiledclaseboy

So trump has (reportedly, not yet confirmed by the White House which probably doesn't know yet anyway) fired his new communications director, Scaramucci, whose appointment just over a week ago led directly to the resignation of the previous White House press secretary and trump's previous chief of staff. The trump presidency is now beyond parody and a running joke on the world stage. It's f*cking hilarious.

Malcolm Tucker they need, he'd sort things out.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 20:09]

Poll: Tory leader

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:12 - Jul 31 with 4996 viewsSwans777

The Donald is doing a good job, and his ratings are high, my friend.
The narrative that the establishment want to portray , is not correct.
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:17 - Jul 31 with 4982 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:12 - Jul 31 by Swans777

Yeah that'll be it. Fake news and stuff.

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:18 - Jul 31 with 4971 viewswaynekerr55

Owen Jones. He's the man for the job.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:20 - Jul 31 with 4963 viewsSwans777

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:17 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah that'll be it. Fake news and stuff.

Have you been to the U.S recently or spoken to many Americans, my friend.
The narrative that the mainstream media like to spin, is far different to the reality of what's going on.
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:20 - Jul 31 with 4962 viewsJackfath

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:18 - Jul 31 by waynekerr55

Didn't he used to play for the Swans? Head like a 50p?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:22 - Jul 31 with 4955 viewsDarran

DGT still talking shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:22 - Jul 31 with 4950 viewsHighjack

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:20 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

Didn't he used to play for the Swans? Head like a 50p?

Yeah he had the Queens face.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:22 - Jul 31 with 4950 viewsDarran

Fair play mind Jims one hell of a boy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:24 - Jul 31 with 4943 viewsGowerjack

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:20 - Jul 31 by Swans777

The narrative that the mainstream media like to spin, is far different to the reality of what's going on.

Are you DGT73?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:25 - Jul 31 with 4936 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:20 - Jul 31 by Swans777

Yeah. Fake news and stuff. My friend.

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:28 - Jul 31 with 4921 viewsgrampajack

I don't think anyone knows what's going on and it's very, very frightening!
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:28 - Jul 31 with 4917 viewsHeadmaster

The whole thing is a farce. This guy sums up Trump best:

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:28 - Jul 31 with 4917 viewsSwans777

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:24 - Jul 31 by Gowerjack

Are you DGT73?

Well my friend. The only connection I have with this DGT73, is that i was bizarrely accused of being DGT73, yesterday.
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:33 - Jul 31 with 4891 viewsdickythorpe

Trump needs a "Luca Brasi" type.
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:35 - Jul 31 with 4878 viewsGowerjack

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:28 - Jul 31 by Swans777

Well my friend. The only connection I have with this DGT73, is that i was bizarrely accused of being DGT73, yesterday.

That and the total bollocks you post....

Plastic since 1974

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:52 - Jul 31 with 4841 viewsMeraki

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:35 - Jul 31 by Gowerjack

That and the total bollocks you post....

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 21:15 - Jul 31 with 4806 viewsGundog

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:18 - Jul 31 by waynekerr55

The only place I would have Owen Fecin Jones is on top of a pencil.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 21:51 - Jul 31 with 4776 viewsBrynCartwright

Looks here like his ratings are dog shite according to GALLUP.

The man is a turd in a suit.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.asp

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 22:38 - Jul 31 with 4734 viewsSwans777

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:25 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Yes my friend.
Lots of what you hear is fake news, especially from the mainstream media.
Just a pity, so many fall for it.
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 22:41 - Jul 31 with 4729 viewsEbo

I've got milk in my fridge that lasted longer than Anthony Scaramucci.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 19:25 - Aug 1 with 4578 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 22:38 - Jul 31 by Swans777

Yes my friend.
Lots of what you hear is fake news, especially from the mainstream media.
Just a pity, so many fall for it.

Right, so it's fake news then and not true that in a mere seven months since taking office trump is on his second chief of staff, second press secretary, second national security adviser, second deputy national security adviser, third director of communications and is about to reach his third FBI director?

That's some powerful fake news right there my friend.

Edit - his approval ratings are down the toilet by the way, especially for a "president" so early into his first term.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 19:41]

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 19:38 - Aug 1 with 4563 viewsGowerjack

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 19:25 - Aug 1 by exiledclaseboy

Right, so it's fake news then and not true that in a mere seven months since taking office trump is on his second chief of staff, second press secretary, second national security adviser, second deputy national security adviser, third director of communications and is about to reach his third FBI director?

That's some powerful fake news right there my friend.

Edit - his approval ratings are down the toilet by the way, especially for a "president" so early into his first term.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 19:41]

I urge everyone to read this editorial from Sundays Observer.

Well argued and absolutely damming of Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/30/observer-view-of-donald-tr

This is the final paragraph for those with a short attention span.

The common factor in all these situations is Trump’s self-induced powerlessness and ignorance, his chronic lack of credibility and presidential authority and consequent perceptions of US and western weakness. And in the case of all three actual or potential adversaries — North Korea, Iran and Russia — these perceptions are highly dangerous. Precisely because US responses, actions and reactions can no longer be relied upon or predicted, by friends and enemies alike, the potential for calamitous miscalculation is growing. This uncertainty, like the chaos in the White House and the extraordinary disarray of the American body politic, stems from Trump’s glaring unfitness for the highest office. As is now becoming ever plainer, this threatens us all.

Plastic since 1974

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 21:09 - Aug 1 with 4522 viewsThursday

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:25 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Your account may have some legs.

https://imgur.com/dQuhtES
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 21:01 - Aug 2 with 4458 viewsGowerjack

Aye aye

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-approval-rating-slumps-to-new-low/?ftag=CNM-0

Plastic since 1974

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 07:10 - Aug 3 with 4386 viewsMeraki

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/27/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-r

Anthony Scaramucci told an interviewer that the chief of staff, Reince Priebus, was “a fvcking paranoid schizophrenic” who would be asked to resign, and that Scaramucci was not like Steve Bannon, the chief strategist, because “I’m not trying to suck my own cock”.

I like this guy!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024