Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) 20:06 - Jul 31 with 6951 viewsexiledclaseboy

So trump has (reportedly, not yet confirmed by the White House which probably doesn't know yet anyway) fired his new communications director, Scaramucci, whose appointment just over a week ago led directly to the resignation of the previous White House press secretary and trump's previous chief of staff. The trump presidency is now beyond parody and a running joke on the world stage. It's f*cking hilarious.

Malcolm Tucker they need, he'd sort things out.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 20:09]

Poll: Tory leader

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 08:32 - Aug 3 with 1932 viewsShaky

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:20 - Jul 31 by Swans777

Have you been to the U.S recently or spoken to many Americans, my friend.
The narrative that the mainstream media like to spin, is far different to the reality of what's going on.

Goddamn right.

And now those dishonest fake news Boy Scouts are crawling out of the deep state and getting in on the act too.

#MAGA

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 11:07 - Aug 3 with 1900 viewsnice_to_michu

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:20 - Jul 31 by Swans777

Have you been to the U.S recently or spoken to many Americans, my friend.
The narrative that the mainstream media like to spin, is far different to the reality of what's going on.

Yes, I used to live in America and still have many friends there.

I don't know which "reality" you are referring to, but Trump has not had one legislative accomplishment despite having Republican majorities in both houses of Congress. You cannot spin that.

I often find that by just looking at the transcripts of what Trump has said is easily enough for one to conclude that he really has no idea what he is talking about.

Take a look at this -

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 19:27 - Aug 18 with 1812 viewsexiledclaseboy

Steve Bannon (chief strategist) gone now. Fired. Probably because trump now no longer needs Bannon to prove his (trump's) racist and white supremacist credentials now that Donald has proved them himself in recent days.

Also 16 members of the president's Committee on the Arts and Humanities, who submitted one of the best resignation letters ever written. I've reproduced the last two paragraphs for your delectation and the full thing is at the link.

"Ignoring your hateful rhetoric would have made us complicit in your words and actions. We took a patriotic oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supremacy, discrimination and vitriol are not American values. Your values are not American values. We must be better than this. We are better than this. If this is not clear to you then we call on you to resign your office too."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/marcusjones/president-trumps-committee-on-the-art-and-t

Lovely stuff.

trump also had to disband two other commissions earlier this week when all the members were going to resign anyway.

It's all going swimmingly isn't it?

Article four, 25th Amendment.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 19:32]

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 19:53 - Aug 18 with 1787 viewsHumpty

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 19:27 - Aug 18 by exiledclaseboy

Steve Bannon (chief strategist) gone now. Fired. Probably because trump now no longer needs Bannon to prove his (trump's) racist and white supremacist credentials now that Donald has proved them himself in recent days.

Also 16 members of the president's Committee on the Arts and Humanities, who submitted one of the best resignation letters ever written. I've reproduced the last two paragraphs for your delectation and the full thing is at the link.

"Ignoring your hateful rhetoric would have made us complicit in your words and actions. We took a patriotic oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Supremacy, discrimination and vitriol are not American values. Your values are not American values. We must be better than this. We are better than this. If this is not clear to you then we call on you to resign your office too."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/marcusjones/president-trumps-committee-on-the-art-and-t

Lovely stuff.

trump also had to disband two other commissions earlier this week when all the members were going to resign anyway.

It's all going swimmingly isn't it?

Article four, 25th Amendment.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 19:32]

The full statement is nicely acrostical as well.
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:02 - Aug 18 with 1777 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 19:53 - Aug 18 by Humpty

Ha. Good spot. Hadn't noticed that.

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:04 - Aug 18 with 1775 viewslondonlisa2001

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 19:53 - Aug 18 by Humpty

Excellent spot and, indeed, surely the first use of the word acrostical on planet swans Hump.

Warwick will be moist.
Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:06 - Aug 18 with 1770 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:04 - Aug 18 by londonlisa2001

Excellent spot and, indeed, surely the first use of the word acrostical on planet swans Hump.

Warwick will be moist.

I'm having a bit of a moment here myself to be honest.

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:09 - Aug 18 with 1758 viewsHumpty

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:02 - Aug 18 by exiledclaseboy

Ha. Good spot. Hadn't noticed that.

I can't take the credit, one of the comments in the link you provided spotted it.
Login to get fewer ads

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:10 - Aug 18 with 1755 viewsHumpty

Anthony Scaramucci (no fandango jokes please) on 20:04 - Aug 18 by londonlisa2001

Warwick will be moist.

I'll take the credit for using acrostical though.

Cheers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024