Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente not fit for Southampton 20:31 - Jul 31 with 1603 viewsHeadmaster

Don't know if it's been posted already.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/llorente-set-miss-southampton-trip
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:38 - Jul 31 with 1574 viewsFlashberryjack

F*ck him, the Chelsea interest has turned his head, if he doesn't want to play for us get rid.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:40 - Jul 31 with 1557 viewsAguycalledJack

Hasn't he got a busted arm?
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:40 - Jul 31 with 1556 viewsBanosswan

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:38 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

F*ck him, the Chelsea interest has turned his head, if he doesn't want to play for us get rid.

He has got a broken arm mind.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:43 - Jul 31 with 1528 viewsFlashberryjack

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:40 - Jul 31 by Banosswan

He has got a broken arm mind.

He would say that wouldn't he, if he really wanted to play, he would.

Hello

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:45 - Jul 31 with 1513 viewsjack2jack

When I spoke to him he said he would be happy to stay if we wanted him,don't think he has said anything different,to my knowledge.
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:53 - Jul 31 with 1483 viewsFlashberryjack

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:45 - Jul 31 by jack2jack

When I spoke to him he said he would be happy to stay if we wanted him,don't think he has said anything different,to my knowledge.

That bloody Siggy said the same.

Hello

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:11 - Jul 31 with 1411 viewsjack2jack

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:53 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

That bloody Siggy said the same.

I haven't spoken to Siggy
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:15 - Jul 31 with 1397 viewsFlashberryjack

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:11 - Jul 31 by jack2jack

I haven't spoken to Siggy

I have.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:17 - Jul 31 with 1385 viewsWarwickHunt

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:43 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

"The most important thing is that we get the arm right. You don't want him to re-fracture it and then end up with Fernando needing surgery, because a six-week injury can then become a six-month injury."

Paul Clement
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:20 - Jul 31 with 1371 viewsPrivate_Partz

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:45 - Jul 31 by jack2jack

I don't think the poor sod has given any other indication. He screwed up in the close season with his arm and I suspect is another month away from playing.
I hope he stays and finishes his career here. I would love another 2 or 3 seasons watching one if the best headers of a ball to pull on a Swans shirt.
He may just be one of those players who actually wants to finish on a high rather than bench warm.
Having said that, if he turns out to be a money grabber he will have an 'eff him' like the rest of them ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:31 - Jul 31 with 1336 viewsjack2jack

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:20 - Jul 31 by Private_Partz

I don't think the poor sod has given any other indication. He screwed up in the close season with his arm and I suspect is another month away from playing.
I hope he stays and finishes his career here. I would love another 2 or 3 seasons watching one if the best headers of a ball to pull on a Swans shirt.
He may just be one of those players who actually wants to finish on a high rather than bench warm.
Having said that, if he turns out to be a money grabber he will have an 'eff him' like the rest of them ;-)

Sounds about right to me
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:33 - Jul 31 with 1325 viewsjack2jack

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:15 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

I have.

Tidy so they are both staying,thank fvck that's sorted
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:39 - Jul 31 with 1290 viewsFlashberryjack

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:17 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

"The most important thing is that we get the arm right. You don't want him to re-fracture it and then end up with Fernando needing surgery, because a six-week injury can then become a six-month injury."

Paul Clement

50% less chance of hand ball......look at the positives mun

Hello

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:42 - Jul 31 with 1277 viewsDarran

Great post my friend I was thinking about his headed goals a few days ago and it took me back to George Graham scoring a few for the Arse back in the day.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:43 - Jul 31 with 1267 viewsWarwickHunt

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:39 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

50% less chance of hand ball......look at the positives mun

If Gomis broke his legs there'd be 100% less chance of him being offside - or am I being a tad optimistic there?
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:46 - Jul 31 with 1248 viewsFlashberryjack

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:43 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

If Gomis broke his legs there'd be 100% less chance of him being offside - or am I being a tad optimistic there?

i expect he'd crawl offside, the guy's a legend

Hello

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:48 - Jul 31 with 1225 viewsWarwickHunt

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:46 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

i expect he'd crawl offside, the guy's a legend

Good point. It's compulsive.

Probably have a syndrome named after him one day.
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 23:27 - Jul 31 with 1084 viewsLoyal

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 20:43 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

If he was that bothered he would have flown to the USA as a part of the squad. That way he is working with a new striker, gaining knowledge on New formations and set plays etc ... and of course being a part of the group. His rehab for the small fracture could have easily been facilitated.

The fact he didn't means he has played his last game.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 23:39 - Jul 31 with 1052 viewsspiderboy

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 21:42 - Jul 31 by Darran

Great post my friend I was thinking about his headed goals a few days ago and it took me back to George Graham scoring a few for the Arse back in the day.

Jees!
You really were having a 'nothing to do day'
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 06:32 - Aug 1 with 932 viewsSTID2017

I like him and hope he stays.....however
" one of the best headers of a ball to pull on a Swans shirt" - really?
Toshack, Waddle, Latchford, probably many in the years before the 1970's when I seriously started watching them.
I think he'd have some serious competition on the "best headers" score

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 07:17 - Aug 1 with 868 viewsAnotherJohn

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 06:32 - Aug 1 by STID2017

I like him and hope he stays.....however
" one of the best headers of a ball to pull on a Swans shirt" - really?
Toshack, Waddle, Latchford, probably many in the years before the 1970's when I seriously started watching them.
I think he'd have some serious competition on the "best headers" score

Tosh sticks in my mind as about the best in the air on your list, but by the time he came to us he couldn't usually manage 90 minutes, and many of his memorable goals for us came outside the top division. With Llorente we are talking about somebody who has played at the highest level - a World Cup winner.
Llorente not fit for Southampton on 07:35 - Aug 1 with 842 viewsSTID2017

Llorente not fit for Southampton on 07:17 - Aug 1 by AnotherJohn

Tosh sticks in my mind as about the best in the air on your list, but by the time he came to us he couldn't usually manage 90 minutes, and many of his memorable goals for us came outside the top division. With Llorente we are talking about somebody who has played at the highest level - a World Cup winner.

Fair enough about what you say with Llorente being a World Cup winner.
It's also about time and place.
Any British players - and there were many greats , Denis Law, Kevin Keegan, Toshack, George Best, Pat Jennings, Glenn Hoddle, etc, etc - all had the misfortune of playing for British International sides that were not good enough to win either the European Championships or the World Cup.
The Dutch are another nation that produced a seemingly endless stream of brilliant non-World Cup winning players

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024