Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Playing out' 22:50 - Jul 31 with 1956 viewsjackportis

The new craze coming to a street near you soon. An attempt to get kids and their parents out playing in the streets which will be closed off to traffic. Community's getting to know each other like the old days. How wonderful. I was delighted to watch the local Bristol news showing what one could describe as 'an inner city ghetto' with one of these so called communities doing the ' playing out. 'How would your road take to this....

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

'Playing out' on 23:19 - Jul 31 with 1874 viewsBanosswan

Someone was playing out on my road last week. Chucking paint over people's cars.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

'Playing out' on 00:24 - Aug 1 with 1807 viewsBLAZE

We've had a number of deaths on my street over the last few years and young families have moved in to replace the departed. Its really brought a community atmosphere back to the street with parents out having laugh, kids out playing, street BBQs, fireworks etc. It's something I've not seen since my own childhood 20+ years ago.

I'm not the most sociable of beings but it even brings a warm glow to my cold heart
'Playing out' on 08:54 - Aug 1 with 1651 viewsSTID2017

My road is a 30 MPH road, yet as it is treated as the main thoroughfare between Swansea and all points east of Skewen, vehicles regularly drive down it like it's a racetrack.
Someone will get killed one day.
Love to see it on my road and get to know the newer neighbours better, but I can't see council closing it even for a couple of hours

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

'Playing out' on 09:24 - Aug 1 with 1607 viewsmonmouth

???? My road is a drive.

More seriously, our neighbours are all c***s, and I know this to be true because they all say the same.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

'Playing out' on 10:43 - Aug 1 with 1549 viewsunion_jack

'Playing out' on 09:24 - Aug 1 by monmouth

???? My road is a drive.

More seriously, our neighbours are all c***s, and I know this to be true because they all say the same.

Finish the sentence then.

'about me.'

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024