Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baston interview 14:21 - Aug 1 with 5332 viewsDarran

https://en.as.com/en/2017/08/01/football/1501583366_483288.html

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Baston interview on 14:28 - Aug 1 with 3427 viewsTummer_from_Texas

How did you find living in Swansea?

"The life is very different. Spain has good weather and excellent food."

F*** him.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Baston interview on 14:30 - Aug 1 with 3404 viewsSwan91

Baston interview on 14:28 - Aug 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

F*** him.

He is not wrong...
Baston interview on 14:30 - Aug 1 with 3402 viewslonglostjack

Bobbly drove the team mad

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Baston interview on 14:31 - Aug 1 with 3395 viewsDarran

Baston interview on 14:30 - Aug 1 by Swan91

He is not wrong...

Beat me to it.

Baston interview on 14:39 - Aug 1 with 3334 viewsmagicdaps10

I would say he is spot on with a lot there.

Good luck to him this season. Hopefully a good season will get his confidence back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Baston interview on 14:43 - Aug 1 with 3307 viewsLandore_Jack

"It was difficult after that because the manager who came in (Bob Bradley) drove the team mad. He made lots of changes and we didn’t know what we were trying to do. In the end, with the arrival of Paul Clement, the team settled and we managed to stay up."

#backtojack

Baston interview on 14:45 - Aug 1 with 3288 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

One or 2 on here threw no blame at Bradley.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Baston interview (n/t) on 14:45 - Aug 1 with 3286 viewsTheFranchise

Baston interview on 14:28 - Aug 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

F*** him.

It's currently chucking it down. I'd say the weather is nicer everywhere else.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 14:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Baston interview on 14:50 - Aug 1 with 3250 viewsicecoldjack

In fairness to Borja he didn't say much wrong in that interview, said the fans were really great to him and his team mates were 10/10 Swansea has always had a strong Spanish contingent and it was a great experience.

He just confirmed about Bradley what most of us already knew, clueless coont basically !

Borja never really got going, i think the crazy season with 3 managers knocked the wind out his sails and he knew early on he was a square peg in a round hole, hopefully he has a cracking season and we get most of our money back on him.
Baston interview on 15:13 - Aug 1 with 3138 viewsFlashberryjack

Baston interview on 14:50 - Aug 1 by icecoldjack

In fairness to Borja he didn't say much wrong in that interview, said the fans were really great to him and his team mates were 10/10 Swansea has always had a strong Spanish contingent and it was a great experience.

He just confirmed about Bradley what most of us already knew, clueless coont basically !

Borja never really got going, i think the crazy season with 3 managers knocked the wind out his sails and he knew early on he was a square peg in a round hole, hopefully he has a cracking season and we get most of our money back on him.

I agree, hope he bangs the goals in but I fear he won't after watching him last season.

I saw absolutely nothing in him, weak holding the ball up, no real pace, poor first touch etc, sure Bobbly Bob didn't help matters, but that's a poor excuse for being not very good.

Whomever thought he was worth £15 million needs f*cking with a rag mans trumpet, we'll be lucky to get him off the books, hope to f*ck I'm wrong though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Baston interview on 15:21 - Aug 1 with 3073 viewsshandyjack

Baston interview on 15:13 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

I agree, hope he bangs the goals in but I fear he won't after watching him last season.

I saw absolutely nothing in him, weak holding the ball up, no real pace, poor first touch etc, sure Bobbly Bob didn't help matters, but that's a poor excuse for being not very good.

Whomever thought he was worth £15 million needs f*cking with a rag mans trumpet, we'll be lucky to get him off the books, hope to f*ck I'm wrong though.

i would have been interested in seeing how he got on up top alongside Llorente in the diamond end of last season had we been safe enough to enable them to test it.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Baston interview on 15:22 - Aug 1 with 3068 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Baston interview on 14:30 - Aug 1 by Swan91

He is not wrong...

We thought the food there was great, and nobody would ever accuse Melinda of being too easy to please.

And who doesn't know what to expect with the weather?

Again, f*** him.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Baston interview on 15:24 - Aug 1 with 3051 viewsDarran

Baston interview on 15:22 - Aug 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

We thought the food there was great, and nobody would ever accuse Melinda of being too easy to please.

And who doesn't know what to expect with the weather?

Again, f*** him.

Tell ew what Tums we haven't had a summer here for years.

Baston interview on 16:01 - Aug 1 with 2881 viewsHighjack

Baston interview on 15:24 - Aug 1 by Darran

Tell ew what Tums we haven't had a summer here for years.

Our summer is when the wind and rain moves above freezing point.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Baston interview on 16:04 - Aug 1 with 2859 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea has plenty of excellent restaurants.

The weather's crap.

So is Baston.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Baston interview on 16:15 - Aug 1 with 2799 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Baston interview on 16:01 - Aug 1 by Highjack

Our summer is when the wind and rain moves above freezing point.

Must have been a freak of nature when I was there then, because it always stayed comfortable between 11-13C, and that was late December. Hell it was much colder in Texas most of that time.

Wonder if Borja could have been bothered to actually try when he got on the pitch, if the weather and food had suited him better?

Baston interview on 16:22 - Aug 1 with 2751 viewsveng9

Baston interview on 16:15 - Aug 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

Must have been a freak of nature when I was there then, because it always stayed comfortable between 11-13C, and that was late December. Hell it was much colder in Texas most of that time.

Wonder if Borja could have been bothered to actually try when he got on the pitch, if the weather and food had suited him better?

Borja was rubbish but I don't think it was because he wasn't bothered on the pitch
Baston interview on 20:12 - Aug 1 with 2386 viewsPegojack

Baston interview on 15:13 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

This in spades. I saw nothing in him at all.
Baston interview on 20:30 - Aug 1 with 2331 viewsEasternJack

I'm not having any of this. When given a chance, this lad showed about as much desire and effort as Shelvey at Oxford.

These type of players give football a bad name.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Baston interview on 20:39 - Aug 1 with 2300 viewsFlashberryjack

Baston interview on 20:12 - Aug 1 by Pegojack

This in spades. I saw nothing in him at all.

And many wanted to give him more game time......if we had, our season would be kicking off next Saturday, he was absolutely gash.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, whomever was responsible for paying £15 million for Baston should be receiving job seekers allowance, just as soon as his ar*sehole recovers being kicked around the Liberty stadium half a dozen times..

Hello

Baston interview on 20:41 - Aug 1 with 2292 viewsRancid

Useless t**t who blames Bob because everyone else does and its too easy..Cant remember Guidolin or Clement being too keen on him either.Our biggest ever f**k up since not cushioning the advertizing boards at the Lib.The guy should be sued for fraud and deception the Paella scoffing fanny.
Baston interview on 20:48 - Aug 1 with 2267 viewsParsSwans

If ever I have seen a player so mismanaged its Borja feel really sorry for him. Class act who banged them in for fun in lower La Liga teams and never had a chance here some people are too shallow minded and dumb to see that. Yes didn't fit our style of play but I look forward to seeing him in top 10 goal scorers next season just like I predicted Alfie Mawson to be captain and a great prospect for us after a few games. People need to see through things and be open minded a bit more but I forgot it is South west wales after all lol!
Baston interview on 20:51 - Aug 1 with 2253 viewsRancid

Baston interview on 20:48 - Aug 1 by ParsSwans

If ever I have seen a player so mismanaged its Borja feel really sorry for him. Class act who banged them in for fun in lower La Liga teams and never had a chance here some people are too shallow minded and dumb to see that. Yes didn't fit our style of play but I look forward to seeing him in top 10 goal scorers next season just like I predicted Alfie Mawson to be captain and a great prospect for us after a few games. People need to see through things and be open minded a bit more but I forgot it is South west wales after all lol!

15million is the issue pal and not 1 of our managers fancying him.
Baston interview on 21:10 - Aug 1 with 2199 viewsParsSwans

After about 4 starts and a dozen from the bench! Playing him as a winger in two games and Llorente deserved to be in team but this shit towards him is awful and narrow minded. I remember people describing Llorente as a statue after about three games lol a player doesn't pick his price tag
Baston interview on 21:13 - Aug 1 with 2181 viewsFlashberryjack

Baston interview on 20:48 - Aug 1 by ParsSwans

If you think Baston was a class act......with respect, maybe you're the dumb one.
If he was such a class act, why did he only play once for Athletico Madrid, and why didn't the five clubs he was loaned to buy him ? maybe they saw something we didn't, like he's not very good.

BTW many people on here predicted great things for Mawson, myself included, which isn't surprising, as he really is a "class act"

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024