Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football hypocracy 14:46 - Aug 1 with 1682 viewssnork44

As I trawl through SSN daily to try and keep informed on the latest installment in the Gylfi saga another club on Merseyside are being slightly two-faced in their transfer dealings. Phillpe Coutinho is being courted quite heavily by Barcelona to extent that the player wants to go and play for the Catalan super team, Liverpool quite rightly are miffed that they will eventually lose their best player to Barca , stating this is underhand, improper and Klopp has stated they will fight tooth and nail to keep arguably their best midfielder.

Meanwhile Liverpool are still chasing and will eventually get their long time target Virgil Van Dijk, with the Dutchman wanting to leave Southampton for the Merseyside reds, incidentally Liverpool have been charged by the FA for tapping up the Centre Half ....! Seems that there is one law and set of morals for the so-called 'big clubs' and the 'lesser clubs can go and basically 'f*ck themselves' !!!!

[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 14:47]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Football hypocracy on 15:44 - Aug 1 with 1571 viewsCooperman

Fuk 'em.

In fact I hope they get fleeced for Coutinho and lose out on Van Dijk.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Football hypocracy on 15:46 - Aug 1 with 1559 viewsMo_Wives

Football hypocracy on 15:44 - Aug 1 by Cooperman

Fuk 'em.

In fact I hope they get fleeced for Coutinho and lose out on Van Dijk.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Football hypocracy on 15:58 - Aug 1 with 1515 viewsFireboy2

What goes around comes around

No sympathy for them
Football hypocracy on 17:31 - Aug 1 with 1397 viewsicecoldjack

Glad we never bought him for £10m now, there would only be moaning come sale time that our valuation of £25 m is far too much for Liverpool to meet.

Every cloud..
Football hypocracy on 17:42 - Aug 1 with 1378 viewsDafyddHuw

Notice the difference between them and us though.

At the start of the close season we say we're not going to sell Gylfi, but put a £50M price on him. Liverpool say they're not going to sell Coutinho, no price mentioned, cos if he's not for sale then why bother putting a price on him.
I got no love for the Dippers, but at least they say what they mean.

And feckin Barca, reporting PSG for tappiong up Neymar, then they send their troops over here to whisper in Coutinho's ear. Double standards indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024