Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 priests walk into a pub in Cardiff... 17:46 - Aug 1 with 1613 viewsGlyn1

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/01/student-priests-in-bar-told-sorr

Made me smile anyway. "What's your name?" "Reverend James" "You're barred!" Or something like that anyway.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

7 priests walk into a pub in Cardiff... on 17:51 - Aug 1 with 1599 viewsLohengrin

I heard about that on the radio. One of them was quoted as saying 'we like a pint but we're no trouble really."

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

7 priests walk into a pub in Cardiff... on 20:23 - Aug 1 with 1482 viewsdickythorpe

Abbot ale lads?
7 priests walk into a pub in Cardiff... on 20:30 - Aug 1 with 1473 viewsEdmundo

The Reverend James from Loughor (Swansea), maybe they thought JBs, get them out! 😁

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

7 priests walk into a pub in Cardiff... on 20:37 - Aug 1 with 1459 viewsLoyal

This is what happens with inflexible staff and the ability not to be a fcking jobsworth.
I'm grumpy today,

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

7 priests walk into a pub in Cardiff... on 20:38 - Aug 1 with 1455 viewsswanjackal

Shocking....

"The group's organiser, Young Father Allen could also be in hot water with his local seminary, after being reported telling the door staff, "Come on man, let us in, my throat is dryer than a nun's crotch!". Sister Agnes of the Cathays ward was unavailable for comment".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

7 priests walk into a pub in Cardiff... on 11:13 - Aug 2 with 1315 viewsTNT

Apparently they walked in singing, 'We are the boys in black and white, we like to sing and we like to...

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

7 priests walk into a pub in Cardiff... on 11:47 - Aug 2 with 1288 viewsattila_the_hun

always feel better when I've got a Bishops Finger inside me

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024