Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if Siggy was to stay 12:05 - Aug 3 with 2903 viewsmagicdaps10

Clement said he would be happy with the squad.

Well fook me pink!!!! This club is truly unbelievable. New owners yet the same blinkered outlook and total lack of ambition.

The only thing that has changed is the old board getting rich.

Oh yeah

And Res still being a kunt.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

So if Siggy was to stay on 12:12 - Aug 3 with 2862 views34dfgdf54

This is what p*sses me off. A few weeks back we were allegedly after a right back, striker, and another midfielder, whether Siggy and Llorente were off or not.

I'm not f*cked off with the Yanks, we don't want to be in debt to them, it just makes me despise Jenkins, Dineen and co even more. Next level be f*cked.
So if Siggy was to stay on 12:15 - Aug 3 with 2838 viewsFar_Post

We would still need a right back in my opinion. Kyle Naughton even though a decent player is not consistent enough week in week out at PL level. We need a bit more competition there.

In all the other positions we are not looking too bad once Dyer and Llorente come back in.

Blog: The C Word

So if Siggy was to stay on 12:18 - Aug 3 with 2821 viewslondonlisa2001

So if Siggy was to stay on 12:12 - Aug 3 by 34dfgdf54

This is what p*sses me off. A few weeks back we were allegedly after a right back, striker, and another midfielder, whether Siggy and Llorente were off or not.

I'm not f*cked off with the Yanks, we don't want to be in debt to them, it just makes me despise Jenkins, Dineen and co even more. Next level be f*cked.

All of the links all summer, have always been based on the assumption that Siggy will go.

The links for strikers, I think, are based in the possibility that Llorente will go.

I don't think we've ever as a club, believed for one second Siggy will stay.

I think he'll be gone by Saturday. At least, I hope he will, as we can't afford to drag this any longer.
So if Siggy was to stay (n/t) on 12:25 - Aug 3 with 2788 viewstaff999555

[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 12:28]
So if Siggy was to stay on 12:45 - Aug 3 with 2690 viewsKerouac

So if Siggy was to stay on 12:15 - Aug 3 by Far_Post

We would still need a right back in my opinion. Kyle Naughton even though a decent player is not consistent enough week in week out at PL level. We need a bit more competition there.

In all the other positions we are not looking too bad once Dyer and Llorente come back in.

Dyer...Dyer!!!
Fecking hell.

No offence but Nathan Dyer would not get a game with another Premier League club these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

So if Siggy was to stay on 13:05 - Aug 3 with 2632 viewsvetchonian

Firstly i would expect Clem to say nothing more this close to the start of the season what would it do the players confidnece and morale if he came out and said any different. OK he could add that a few additions would be good to help us cope with injuries etc. I know not idealbut perhaps he has looked at some of the emerging talent in the U23 s and sees some cover if we are in trouble due to injuries at say RB ....I know this is a postiton many feel needs urgent surgery but Clem abd his staff have already shown they are capable of getting some decent performances out fo this group of players.
I like most am dissapointed at the lack of activity but not surprised its down to money as we know.
I think the sellouts recognised the current model was no longer sustainable....if you think back each season the club received some transfer income .....when Roberto et al left Wigan paid monies for Roberto and the back room and for Jason Scotland. When Brendan moved on we had monies for him amd Pascoe and Joey. We sold Scotty the next season for £8M and found a bargain in Michu......extra cash cmae via the Capitol One cup excursion. ALong the way though our outgoings were going up.....as we needed to increase players wages and probabliy made worse by us then bringing in new players on low or "free" deals butwith enhanced personal terms. Apart from the sale of Bony who was a n expensiv signing we havnt had as much income coming back and along the way have had to fok out severence deals for Laudrup et al, Monk et al, Guidolin et al and Boobly et al.
The sell outs could see given our low income from gate receipts maybe £10M a season this alone is insufficient to run a PL club.....whihc is why to the new owners we fans are irrelavnet giventhe money form SKy last season £109M and going up this year! They are here to make money they are not as Obramovich or the shieks.
For us to bring in players I quess Siggy or Llorente have to be sold....especially if we wnat to bring in players to improve on what we already have
The sellouts ran the club with the philosphy of not having unsustainable debt but could see unless other means of increasing revenue.....or themselves not taking so muchout I mean HJ's salary! was it and is it still justified?....then debt was going to become necessary...the new owners also dont wnat a debt burden as this will make it harder to sell the club so I quess thats where we are where we are.
Siggy has been critisced for not putting in a transfer request but maybe he is happy here but wouldnt object to the move .....by the way if he did that then our bargaining power is reduced and we may not be able to command such a big fee.
The problem is time is ticking away

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

So if Siggy was to stay on 13:10 - Aug 3 with 2591 viewsawayjack

He's not going to stay but we still need a decent RB and Winger as minimum.
Sense is DOF rates Naughton and Rangel more ham fans, sign we'll sign a Winger and AM replacement spending about half of it's £50m. The Everton kid can apparently play RB or LB but suspect too young for PL.
So if Siggy was to stay on 13:56 - Aug 3 with 2464 viewslifelong

Coming up is our 7th consecutive season in the top flight of one of, if not,the toughest leagues in World football.
Login to get fewer ads

So if Siggy was to stay on 13:58 - Aug 3 with 2456 viewsFar_Post

So if Siggy was to stay on 12:45 - Aug 3 by Kerouac

Dyer...Dyer!!!
Fecking hell.

No offence but Nathan Dyer would not get a game with another Premier League club these days.

Im not suggesting putting Dyer in our starting XI purely an option as a squad player.

With Narsingh, Ayew and an injury free Montero (fingers crossed) together with Routledge and Dyer as back up then we are not looking too bad

Blog: The C Word

So if Siggy was to stay on 15:32 - Aug 3 with 2253 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Didn't this rubbish squad pick up about 30 points in the second half of last season when managed well?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

So if Siggy was to stay on 15:36 - Aug 3 with 2231 viewsLandore_Jack

So if Siggy was to stay on 15:32 - Aug 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Didn't this rubbish squad pick up about 30 points in the second half of last season when managed well?

There is a lack of quality in key areas and with little strength in depth. E.g. RB!

#backtojack

So if Siggy was to stay on 15:49 - Aug 3 with 2158 viewsAngelRangelQS

So if Siggy was to stay on 15:32 - Aug 3 by Joe_bradshaw

It also lost something like 6 on the bounce against mainly poor opposition.

Every summer people start off saying they want 5 or 6 new players then as we get closer to the start of the season they change their minds and insist the squad is good enough, certain players are decent, etc.

A few wins at the end of the season against mainly sides with nothing to play for aside, for the majority of the last few years, large parts of this squad have been nowhere near good enough... If we have to rely on the likes of Montero, Dyer, Barrow, Ki, Fulton, Bartley, VDH etc. next season we may as well call it quits now - none have shown anything on a consistent basis to show they deserve to be regulars at a Premier League club . There are also questions over Naughton and Fernandez who probably, at the very least, need someone to push them in the squad.

Let's hope that we use the Gylfi money to sign an attacking midfielder of some description and then to address the other weaknesses in the squad. I'm not holding my breath, however.
So if Siggy was to stay on 16:06 - Aug 3 with 2083 viewsAl_Bundy

Take Llorente and Siggy out of our team leaves us with a no better squad than a top half Championship side.

Far too top heavy in journeyman and players not good enough for this level now.

If the club want to be prudent in its spending or just hoard the millions then we will be bottom 4 all season.

Graveyard of ambition indeed
So if Siggy was to stay on 16:16 - Aug 3 with 2042 viewsE20Jack

Because he knows without sales we have no money.

He can't say he wants to bring in more players knowing full well he cant. They have to sing on the same hymn sheet. Its PR.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

So if Siggy was to stay on 17:56 - Aug 3 with 1870 viewsperplex

So if Siggy was to stay on 12:15 - Aug 3 by Far_Post

Dyer comes back in ???, can you not see he`s been passed his sell by date for about three years now.
So if Siggy was to stay on 18:21 - Aug 3 with 1813 viewsAl_Bundy

So if Siggy was to stay on 13:05 - Aug 3 by vetchonian

Firstly i would expect Clem to say nothing more this close to the start of the season what would it do the players confidnece and morale if he came out and said any different. OK he could add that a few additions would be good to help us cope with injuries etc. I know not idealbut perhaps he has looked at some of the emerging talent in the U23 s and sees some cover if we are in trouble due to injuries at say RB ....I know this is a postiton many feel needs urgent surgery but Clem abd his staff have already shown they are capable of getting some decent performances out fo this group of players.
I like most am dissapointed at the lack of activity but not surprised its down to money as we know.
I think the sellouts recognised the current model was no longer sustainable....if you think back each season the club received some transfer income .....when Roberto et al left Wigan paid monies for Roberto and the back room and for Jason Scotland. When Brendan moved on we had monies for him amd Pascoe and Joey. We sold Scotty the next season for £8M and found a bargain in Michu......extra cash cmae via the Capitol One cup excursion. ALong the way though our outgoings were going up.....as we needed to increase players wages and probabliy made worse by us then bringing in new players on low or "free" deals butwith enhanced personal terms. Apart from the sale of Bony who was a n expensiv signing we havnt had as much income coming back and along the way have had to fok out severence deals for Laudrup et al, Monk et al, Guidolin et al and Boobly et al.
The sell outs could see given our low income from gate receipts maybe £10M a season this alone is insufficient to run a PL club.....whihc is why to the new owners we fans are irrelavnet giventhe money form SKy last season £109M and going up this year! They are here to make money they are not as Obramovich or the shieks.
For us to bring in players I quess Siggy or Llorente have to be sold....especially if we wnat to bring in players to improve on what we already have
The sellouts ran the club with the philosphy of not having unsustainable debt but could see unless other means of increasing revenue.....or themselves not taking so muchout I mean HJ's salary! was it and is it still justified?....then debt was going to become necessary...the new owners also dont wnat a debt burden as this will make it harder to sell the club so I quess thats where we are where we are.
Siggy has been critisced for not putting in a transfer request but maybe he is happy here but wouldnt object to the move .....by the way if he did that then our bargaining power is reduced and we may not be able to command such a big fee.
The problem is time is ticking away

Nothing a good paragraph couldn't improve ..
So if Siggy was to stay on 18:23 - Aug 3 with 1804 viewsAl_Bundy

So if Siggy was to stay on 13:58 - Aug 3 by Far_Post

Im not suggesting putting Dyer in our starting XI purely an option as a squad player.

With Narsingh, Ayew and an injury free Montero (fingers crossed) together with Routledge and Dyer as back up then we are not looking too bad

We should ban all love childs of Huw Jenkins on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024