Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton £50 mill 20:29 - Aug 3 with 6491 viewscockneyswan

Watching Everton tonight I reckon they'll be banging on the Liberty door later with £50 mill, and a taxi for Siggy, they are woefully and devoid of creative players.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 20:53]
Everton £50 mill on 20:31 - Aug 3 with 5472 viewsshandyjack

maybe they should go for Chadli instead, he's a better option apparently

Poll: Expectation for the season

Everton £50 mill on 20:38 - Aug 3 with 5374 viewsicecoldjack

Time to up it to £55m ?
Everton £50 mill on 20:40 - Aug 3 with 5332 viewsTheFranchise

Everton £50 mill on 20:38 - Aug 3 by icecoldjack

Time to up it to £55m ?

then we really will have a squad of unsettled players
Everton £50 mill on 20:46 - Aug 3 with 5237 viewscockneyswan

Everton £50 mill on 20:38 - Aug 3 by icecoldjack

Time to up it to £55m ?

Yes yes yes
Everton £50 mill on 20:53 - Aug 3 with 5147 viewsicecoldjack

Everton £50 mill on 20:40 - Aug 3 by TheFranchise

then we really will have a squad of unsettled players

TBH i tend to think squads get unsettled more when it's best players move on and replaced with lesser types, it means everyone needs to work much harder just to stand still.

You could see it on the face of Ash,the season before last and see it on the face of Siggy season just gone . Weight of the world on them as they try to maintain Swans survival, i don't think Gyfli had a good season myself, far too busy running his b%llocks off instead of keeping energy in the final 3rd, i can see why both those players decided a move away was a better option.
just my take.
Everton £50 mill on 21:07 - Aug 3 with 4989 viewsandrew

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/£40m-bid-made-for-sigurdsson.97649/p

Make of it what you will

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Everton £50 mill on 21:08 - Aug 3 with 4987 viewsplasjack

Everton £50 mill on 20:53 - Aug 3 by icecoldjack

TBH i tend to think squads get unsettled more when it's best players move on and replaced with lesser types, it means everyone needs to work much harder just to stand still.

You could see it on the face of Ash,the season before last and see it on the face of Siggy season just gone . Weight of the world on them as they try to maintain Swans survival, i don't think Gyfli had a good season myself, far too busy running his b%llocks off instead of keeping energy in the final 3rd, i can see why both those players decided a move away was a better option.
just my take.

The only thing that appears on their faces is the pound sign, and why not, money is what makes the world go around.
Everton £50 mill on 21:12 - Aug 3 with 4918 viewsvetchonian

They won't be after Siggy iF they have been on here according to experts he is not creative

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Everton £50 mill on 21:16 - Aug 3 with 4842 viewsBorojack

Everton £50 mill on 21:12 - Aug 3 by vetchonian

They won't be after Siggy iF they have been on here according to experts he is not creative

Yes Koeman has been on the phone to the res realised he is only worth half a crown and going to put a cheeky bid in for Scott Sinclair instead.
Knows his stuff does Res.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Everton £50 mill on 21:18 - Aug 3 with 4801 viewsplasjack

Watching the Everton game, looks that they might struggle even with the talents of Siggy.
Everton £50 mill on 21:21 - Aug 3 with 4757 viewspencoedjack

just my take.

Let's hope his replacement has a good season then scores 9 goals has 13 assists runs his bollocks off & doesn't shrug his shoulders

Perfect 👍
Everton £50 mill on 21:22 - Aug 3 with 4744 viewsFlashberryjack

Everton £50 mill on 21:12 - Aug 3 by vetchonian

Experts that are experts at thinking they're experts, when in fact they're experts of f*ck all

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Everton £50 mill on 21:28 - Aug 3 with 4632 viewsicecoldjack

Everton £50 mill on 21:08 - Aug 3 by plasjack

The only thing that appears on their faces is the pound sign, and why not, money is what makes the world go around.

I'm sure it does, that's what they do for a living! no different to the majority of people, but i fail to find a supporting argument that will be able to point out Siggy last season not being professional and earning his wage, same with Ash the season before, when they needed to leave every ounce on the pitch they did it.

It's no wonder that they then wish to move on as there are only so many seasons of toil a player can take before they lose their edge. I think 99 % of people have been in a situation in work where they say to themselves"i ain't getting paid enough to put up with b3llshit" footballers are no different.

I don't think it's just about pure greed, players sometimes need a move away to replenish their energy and enthusiasm IMO. I wouldn't call Siggy a greedy player myself, i'ts the market place, the whole of football is upside down, even L 1 players earn money that that is absolutely scary, the top players in L 1 are on 10 k a week !! top players in L 2 are earning 5 k a week !! . Total madness .
Everton £50 mill on 21:30 - Aug 3 with 4597 viewsraynor94

They are through now, ah well Gylfi will have a game in Europe

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Everton £50 mill on 21:30 - Aug 3 with 4595 viewsicecoldjack

Everton £50 mill on 21:21 - Aug 3 by pencoedjack

Let's hope his replacement has a good season then scores 9 goals has 13 assists runs his bollocks off & doesn't shrug his shoulders

Perfect 👍

Whats your point here? i mean that quite sincerely by the way .
Everton £50 mill on 21:34 - Aug 3 with 4545 viewsplasjack

Everton £50 mill on 21:22 - Aug 3 by Flashberryjack

Experts that are experts at thinking they're experts, when in fact they're experts of f*ck all

We are ordinary people who come on here for info on our club, but different opinions make it entertaining.
Everton £50 mill on 21:35 - Aug 3 with 4499 viewsNirvana

Everton £50 mill on 21:28 - Aug 3 by icecoldjack

I'm sure it does, that's what they do for a living! no different to the majority of people, but i fail to find a supporting argument that will be able to point out Siggy last season not being professional and earning his wage, same with Ash the season before, when they needed to leave every ounce on the pitch they did it.

It's no wonder that they then wish to move on as there are only so many seasons of toil a player can take before they lose their edge. I think 99 % of people have been in a situation in work where they say to themselves"i ain't getting paid enough to put up with b3llshit" footballers are no different.

I don't think it's just about pure greed, players sometimes need a move away to replenish their energy and enthusiasm IMO. I wouldn't call Siggy a greedy player myself, i'ts the market place, the whole of football is upside down, even L 1 players earn money that that is absolutely scary, the top players in L 1 are on 10 k a week !! top players in L 2 are earning 5 k a week !! . Total madness .

Great post, Ice Cold.
Everton £50 mill on 21:44 - Aug 3 with 4370 viewspencoedjack

Everton £50 mill on 21:30 - Aug 3 by icecoldjack

Whats your point here? i mean that quite sincerely by the way .

My point is he didn't have ' a good season' but still managed an excellent return in terms of goals/assists/ & work rate.

For a team in the lower half of the PL replacing those stats plus those of Llorente in my opinion is difficult.

Anyway according to some it's easy.

That my thoughts sincerely
Everton £50 mill on 21:51 - Aug 3 with 4287 viewsYossarian

just my take.

This

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Everton £50 mill on 21:57 - Aug 3 with 4189 viewsItchySphincter

Everton £50 mill on 21:28 - Aug 3 by icecoldjack

zzzzzzzzz

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Everton £50 mill on 22:12 - Aug 3 with 4040 viewsRancid

To be fair Gylffi's not really creative or he hasn't been since Bony left.He's just a world class set piece/free kick taker.
Everton £50 mill on 12:14 - Aug 4 with 2693 viewsairedale

I wonder if Gylfi will go today?
Everton £50 mill on 12:22 - Aug 4 with 2609 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Everton £50 mill on 12:14 - Aug 4 by airedale

I wonder if Gylfi will go today?

£48m deal agreed apparently with medical later today (some bloke on twitter is convinced this is the case anyway). Just hope it's true and we can all get on with our lives.

Everton £50 mill on 12:36 - Aug 4 with 2466 viewspencoedjack

Everton £50 mill on 12:22 - Aug 4 by Jack_y_Jwc

£48m deal agreed apparently with medical later today (some bloke on twitter is convinced this is the case anyway). Just hope it's true and we can all get on with our lives.

I'm quite new to twitter the most ITK people on 1 social media platform ever 👍
Everton £50 mill on 12:37 - Aug 4 with 2456 viewsairedale

Everton £50 mill on 12:22 - Aug 4 by Jack_y_Jwc

I hope so, its been like a nun's draws.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024