Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton £50 mill 20:29 - Aug 3 with 6488 viewscockneyswan

Watching Everton tonight I reckon they'll be banging on the Liberty door later with £50 mill, and a taxi for Siggy, they are woefully and devoid of creative players.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 20:53]
Everton £50 mill on 12:41 - Aug 4 with 979 viewsFlashberryjack

Everton £50 mill on 21:34 - Aug 3 by plasjack

We are ordinary people who come on here for info on our club, but different opinions make it entertaining.

Very true.....Opinions are just that "opinions" but having an opinion doesn't make you an expert like some seem to think.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Everton £50 mill on 12:47 - Aug 4 with 927 viewsTheResurrection

Everton £50 mill on 12:41 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

Very true.....Opinions are just that "opinions" but having an opinion doesn't make you an expert like some seem to think.

No. But when comparing to someone like yourself then I think it's fair to assume the higher ground, if you know what I mean...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Everton £50 mill on 12:52 - Aug 4 with 899 viewsNeath_Jack

Has to be one of the least creative number 10's in the premier league.

That's CREATIVE, as in creating chances from open play, through vision and/or skillful play, not through taking a decent free kick or corner.

Cry me a river, fanboys.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Everton £50 mill on 13:00 - Aug 4 with 844 viewsmax936

Everton £50 mill on 12:52 - Aug 4 by Neath_Jack

Has to be one of the least creative number 10's in the premier league.

That's CREATIVE, as in creating chances from open play, through vision and/or skillful play, not through taking a decent free kick or corner.

Cry me a river, fanboys.

Cry me a River, showing your age there NJ

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton £50 mill on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 830 viewstrampie

Everton £50 mill on 12:14 - Aug 4 by airedale

I wonder if Gylfi will go today?

It's August and it's the last day of the working week and Everton have their last pre season home friendly this weekend.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Everton £50 mill on 13:09 - Aug 4 with 790 viewsairedale

Everton £50 mill on 13:01 - Aug 4 by trampie

It's August and it's the last day of the working week and Everton have their last pre season home friendly this weekend.

Oh, so it would be a good opportunity to give him an airing in front of their fans tomorrow then?
Everton £50 mill on 13:11 - Aug 4 with 774 viewstrampie

Everton £50 mill on 13:09 - Aug 4 by airedale

Oh, so it would be a good opportunity to give him an airing in front of their fans tomorrow then?

Try Sunday.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Everton £50 mill on 13:16 - Aug 4 with 739 viewsFlashberryjack

Everton £50 mill on 12:47 - Aug 4 by TheResurrection

No. But when comparing to someone like yourself then I think it's fair to assume the higher ground, if you know what I mean...

That's your opinion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024