Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mahrez 14:51 - Aug 5 with 2182 viewsshandyjack

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/10974783/riyad-mahrez-keen-to-final

"Leicester know my thoughts, but I will continue to give my best for the club as I always have"

This shows up Gylfi for the type of man he is. Mahrez still playing and contributing despite wanting out, while Gylfi just strolls around not doing his job

Poll: Expectation for the season

Mahrez on 15:05 - Aug 5 with 2098 viewsLoyal

Complete and utter scum, selfish fcking self motivated greedy cnt.

Edit - a bit harsh, but Fck him.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 15:22]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mahrez on 15:18 - Aug 5 with 1998 viewsmonmouth

Mahrez has also put in a transfer request I notice....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mahrez on 15:21 - Aug 5 with 1971 viewsParsSwans

Agree Shandyjack, in most jobs you work your "notice period". Sooner Gylfi is off the better fed up of him and this circus now
Mahrez on 15:46 - Aug 5 with 1849 viewsUplandsJack

In fairness I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was more about us noto letting him play than him not wanting to.
Imagine he picks up an injury and the sale collapsed. We end up with no money to buy much needed upgrades. And a bust player who is also pissed off as he wants Out!
Mahrez on 15:56 - Aug 5 with 1772 viewspencoedjack

Mahrez on 15:46 - Aug 5 by UplandsJack

In fairness I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was more about us noto letting him play than him not wanting to.
Imagine he picks up an injury and the sale collapsed. We end up with no money to buy much needed upgrades. And a bust player who is also pissed off as he wants Out!

I agree
Mahrez on 16:06 - Aug 5 with 1733 viewsDewi1jack

This makes sense.
Trouble is if Sigurdsson hasn't put in a transfer request he'll be entitled to a cut of the fee as far as I know.
Plus a signing on fee from Everton.

Whatever.
Sooner the deal is done the better.
This is disrupting our pre season and if it drags on to the last day, Capt Beaky and the yanks won't get any sort of replacement in.
Unless someone like N'Gog is available!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Mahrez on 16:14 - Aug 5 with 1699 viewsWarwickHunt

He's obviously going to Everton for silly money. We aren't going to risk losing out on a massive payday for the sake of a few two bob friendlies.

Get it done and get some quality in pronto FFS.
Mahrez on 16:27 - Aug 5 with 1645 viewslondonlisa2001

Mahrez on 16:14 - Aug 5 by WarwickHunt

He's obviously going to Everton for silly money. We aren't going to risk losing out on a massive payday for the sake of a few two bob friendlies.

Get it done and get some quality in pronto FFS.

Unbelievable how badly this situation has been managed though.

Seen the bench today? Looks like the 23s line up.
Login to get fewer ads

Mahrez on 16:38 - Aug 5 with 1602 viewsPrivate_Partz

If that is the case then it makes the 'heads not right' exscuse all the more disgusting. The club are letting the player take the blame whilst they fiddle around trying to get the biggest payday they can.
Jenkins has form for passing the buck when there is any blame about so I would not rule it out, or Gylfi being chucked some silence money in the process.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mahrez on 17:01 - Aug 5 with 1527 viewsFlashberryjack

Mahrez on 16:38 - Aug 5 by Private_Partz

If that is the case then it makes the 'heads not right' exscuse all the more disgusting. The club are letting the player take the blame whilst they fiddle around trying to get the biggest payday they can.
Jenkins has form for passing the buck when there is any blame about so I would not rule it out, or Gylfi being chucked some silence money in the process.

I know for a fact that Siggy was in their London hotel having breakfast and ready to fly to America.
Then after being called out of the room twice by Clement, he left with the team, but obviously didn't travel to America.

That sounds more like the club not wanting him to fly, rather than him not wanting to, or just maybe it was a joint decision.

I do know that people have slaughtered Siggy without knowing the full facts surrounding this embarrassing transfer saga.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mahrez on 17:06 - Aug 5 with 1507 viewsLoyal

Mahrez on 17:01 - Aug 5 by Flashberryjack

I know for a fact that Siggy was in their London hotel having breakfast and ready to fly to America.
Then after being called out of the room twice by Clement, he left with the team, but obviously didn't travel to America.

That sounds more like the club not wanting him to fly, rather than him not wanting to, or just maybe it was a joint decision.

I do know that people have slaughtered Siggy without knowing the full facts surrounding this embarrassing transfer saga.

He himself stated he didn't want to go .....
Nothing too confusing about that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mahrez on 17:11 - Aug 5 with 1479 viewsFlashberryjack

Mahrez on 17:06 - Aug 5 by Loyal

He himself stated he didn't want to go .....
Nothing too confusing about that.

Did the club say they wanted him to go, or do you think it may have been a mutual decision by club and player?

The club are in the position to fine him if they really wanted to go to America..

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024