Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old Big Nose worked this out yet? 16:51 - Aug 5 with 1494 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Swansea have more of a problem replacing Gylfi than Everton do not signing him...........playing hard ball for weeks is therefore self-defeating.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 16:55 - Aug 5 with 1455 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins wants him gone, it's not him playing hard ball. I've been complimentary of the Americans of late but this whole saga is pissing me off completely.

Maybe it's our end holding the deal up so we can get our target over the line before the Siggy deal is announced and the inevitable price hiking.

But anyway, this isn't another stick to smack Jenkins with.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:03 - Aug 5 with 1399 viewslondonlisa2001

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 16:55 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

Jenkins wants him gone, it's not him playing hard ball. I've been complimentary of the Americans of late but this whole saga is pissing me off completely.

Maybe it's our end holding the deal up so we can get our target over the line before the Siggy deal is announced and the inevitable price hiking.

But anyway, this isn't another stick to smack Jenkins with.

A lot of talk that Jenkins wanted to accept the deal a couple of weeks ago, as he knew what would happen.
Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:06 - Aug 5 with 1378 viewsTheKirkyLife

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:03 - Aug 5 by londonlisa2001

A lot of talk that Jenkins wanted to accept the deal a couple of weeks ago, as he knew what would happen.

Mispost.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 17:06]
Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:06 - Aug 5 with 1372 viewsFlash

This is something that Jenkins can't be blamed for.
Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:11 - Aug 5 with 1327 viewsTheResurrection

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:03 - Aug 5 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, that's right and this is penny pinching against the big picture in the extreme.

We want top dollar for our players, if they go, of course, but not at the expense of a whole football season.

Clement completely vague just now, even saying it's unlikely we'll see new faces before Southampton, and if that means this Siggy shit is going to rumble on throughout all of August it's going to alienate the fans against the Club for a second consecutive season.

It's too much. Put the facking sport before big business!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:13 - Aug 5 with 1310 viewslondonlisa2001

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:11 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

Yeah, that's right and this is penny pinching against the big picture in the extreme.

We want top dollar for our players, if they go, of course, but not at the expense of a whole football season.

Clement completely vague just now, even saying it's unlikely we'll see new faces before Southampton, and if that means this Siggy shit is going to rumble on throughout all of August it's going to alienate the fans against the Club for a second consecutive season.

It's too much. Put the facking sport before big business!

It's the problem with people that 'know business' but don't understand football business.

I can't believe they didn't accept the offer 2 weeks ago. We could have a couple of really, really good players in by now.

This is an absolute shambles.
Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:22 - Aug 5 with 1252 viewsDarran

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:06 - Aug 5 by Flash

This is something that Jenkins can't be blamed for.

Well he's the one that sold to the cùnts in the first place.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:25 - Aug 5 with 1239 viewsWarwickHunt

It's fairly obvious Jenkins has been sidelined in transfer dealings. Not before time, but haggling over a few million this close to the start of the season is bonkers.
Login to get fewer ads

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:28 - Aug 5 with 1221 viewsTheResurrection

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:13 - Aug 5 by londonlisa2001

It's the problem with people that 'know business' but don't understand football business.

I can't believe they didn't accept the offer 2 weeks ago. We could have a couple of really, really good players in by now.

This is an absolute shambles.

It's a bit of a worry the Americans seem to be digging their heels in as well, and against advice. It's clear the old Directors voices count for little now.

Hence my Trust thread the other day. The Yanks need reeling in and quick, here!!

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:44 - Aug 5 with 1167 viewslondonlisa2001

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:28 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

It's a bit of a worry the Americans seem to be digging their heels in as well, and against advice. It's clear the old Directors voices count for little now.

Hence my Trust thread the other day. The Yanks need reeling in and quick, here!!

They haven't listened to the Trust on the price of tickets today (hence the crowd by the looks of it) let alone accepting an offer for Siggy.
Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:55 - Aug 5 with 1139 viewsexiledclaseboy

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:44 - Aug 5 by londonlisa2001

They haven't listened to the Trust on the price of tickets today (hence the crowd by the looks of it) let alone accepting an offer for Siggy.

Looks like a decent crowd for a pre season game that's live on TV to be honest. Not that I'm disagreeing about the ridiculously high ticket prices though.

Poll: Tory leader

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:59 - Aug 5 with 1122 viewslondonlisa2001

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:55 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

Looks like a decent crowd for a pre season game that's live on TV to be honest. Not that I'm disagreeing about the ridiculously high ticket prices though.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but we've often had 12 or 14 thousand for the last friendly haven't we?

We only have two stands open.
Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 18:03 - Aug 5 with 1105 viewsTheResurrection

It looks a poor crowd to me.

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 18:08 - Aug 5 with 1067 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 17:22 - Aug 5 by Darran

Well he's the one that sold to the cùnts in the first place.

Correct, he's at the heart of all this.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 18:18 - Aug 5 with 1006 viewsEasternJack

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 18:03 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

It looks a poor crowd to me.

It's on TV. No chance this was going to be a big crowd.

Did you go?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 18:20]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 18:28 - Aug 5 with 983 viewsTheResurrection

Old Big Nose worked this out yet? on 18:18 - Aug 5 by EasternJack

It's on TV. No chance this was going to be a big crowd.

Did you go?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 18:20]

They've been on tv before and been a lot more.

No. Did you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024