Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... 17:32 - Aug 5 with 17223 viewsTheResurrection

... all last season.

Llorente did well under the circumstances and I warmed a bit to him as the season wore on.

But Abraham will take our forward play to the next level and I don't think we need to worry about another big name coming in during August. They'll have to go some to knock this boy out.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:52 - Aug 21 with 3061 viewsE20Jack

Gone wrong? Really? We have played 2 games. 2 games where he looked more of a single handed threat than any striker I remember since Bony. Llorente needs service, where as with Tammy he can create something out of nothing like he did against Saints.

Last season, as a team we didn't score in a third (A f*cking THIRD) of our PL games, that was with the golden boys in our team too I might add. Now we not only have no golden boys but no replacements either. So until we get them in, creatively we will be a whole lot weaker, that much is obvious.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:53 - Aug 21 with 3046 viewsDarran

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:52 - Aug 21 by E20Jack

Gone wrong? Really? We have played 2 games. 2 games where he looked more of a single handed threat than any striker I remember since Bony. Llorente needs service, where as with Tammy he can create something out of nothing like he did against Saints.

Last season, as a team we didn't score in a third (A f*cking THIRD) of our PL games, that was with the golden boys in our team too I might add. Now we not only have no golden boys but no replacements either. So until we get them in, creatively we will be a whole lot weaker, that much is obvious.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:55 - Aug 21 with 3044 viewsbuilthjack

I hope the Spaniard is fit for Saturday

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:05 - Aug 21 with 3018 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:53 - Aug 21 by Darran

You say that Dar, but whether you actually meant it or not, there are people that clearly do hold that view on this forum and it is staggering.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:08 - Aug 21 with 3013 viewsDarran

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:05 - Aug 21 by E20Jack

You say that Dar, but whether you actually meant it or not, there are people that clearly do hold that view on this forum and it is staggering.

I concur.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:12 - Aug 21 with 3010 viewsDafyddHuw

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:09 - Aug 5 by hobo

Anyone who can't see that we should be making this move permanent asap are out of their minds

The Chavs wouldn't go for this unfortunately. They don't want to do another Lukaku.

Abrahams - you can see he's special, but he made loads of mistakes on Saturday, basically cos he's still a kid learning his trade. He'll be fine for us this season tho.

But as you say, would be lovely to have him here on a permanent basis.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:30 - Aug 21 with 2949 viewsdameedna

If there is a sniff of Llorente to Chelsea and Abraham to Swansea, I would not complain. I also can't imagine why Abraham would want to come to Swansea, yet.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:47 - Aug 21 with 2921 viewsDafyddHuw

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:30 - Aug 21 by dameedna

If there is a sniff of Llorente to Chelsea and Abraham to Swansea, I would not complain. I also can't imagine why Abraham would want to come to Swansea, yet.

Cos he'll get to play in the PL every week?
Login to get fewer ads

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:20 - Aug 22 with 2832 viewsSTID2017

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:47 - Aug 21 by DafyddHuw

Cos he'll get to play in the PL every week?

I haven't had the pleasure of watching Tammy play yet, but if early reports are true and he fulfils his potential, surely next season he'll be playing regularly - either for Chelsea or someone else

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:51 - Aug 22 with 2818 viewsTheResurrection

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:55 - Aug 21 by builthjack

I hope the Spaniard is fit for Saturday

You can hope all you want, he won't be playing anyway.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:28 - Aug 22 with 2786 viewsSTID2017

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:51 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

You can hope all you want, he won't be playing anyway.

I can't imagine how disappointed you are going to be little man when the window closes and Llorente is still here, and still banging in goals for us.
Yesterday I civilly suggested that there is room for both Tammy and Llorente in our squad.
Yet again because it didn't fit with your agenda you resorted to name calling in reply.
People suggested on previous posts that in the flesh you're a reasonable guy to have a sensible debate with.
I can only imagine you get all your angst out on here - whatever gets you through the day.
As regards your opening title, for all the potential and skill he may have and how poor you perceived Gylfi and Llorente to have been, the net result is two games played, no goals scored. Some room for improvement there as we scored two goals against each of those teams last season

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 16:15 - Dec 3 with 2604 viewsConcerned_Parent

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 03:48 - Dec 4 with 2536 viewsNirvana

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:33 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

The zip up front is impressive.

Laudrup-esque

COME ON!!!!

WHAT A 'FACKING' IDIOT YOU ARE, TRULY.

"Hold your hand up" and just admit it at this point, little res. Everyone on this forum knows you don't know sshitt about football, next step is admitting it to yourself.

You've really never kicked a ball in your life, have you?

Oh, I forgot, "some Welsh league". Haha, yeah right.

Easily the stupidest, most obnoxious poster on here. Get a ffukkingg life, seriously.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 03:53 - Dec 4 with 2534 viewsNirvana

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:49 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

Tammy offers much more than Llorente in my opinion. Tammy is electric with speed of thought combined with natural goalscorers instincts. I have seen people comment about how many of Abrahams goals come in the 6 yard box, somehow that is a negative? It is no coincidence, its as much a talent as being able to stick one in the top corner from 30 yards. His speed of thought and anticipation is stunning.

Look at this yesterday:-

The shot comes in and look at who is the only one that recognises the situation and transfers his weight forward and follows the ball, hoping for a rebound. Tammy. Everyone else flat footed or running the other way, even the defenders just standing on and looking. He is the sharpest mind out there.

Another example of his skill and instincts. Look how he has got himself in a double marking trap. He nutmegs the defender for the pass and immediately charges forward without a thought. He then passes outside and charges forward yet again in the same motion as if he knows what is coming and where to run to. Most strikers would stop inbetween the keeper and the penalty spot, not Tammy, he is on the keeper looking for the parry in a flash.

Special.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 12:22]

WOW. "STUNNING".

Takes a "special" kind of loser to devote their afternoon to learning how to post screenshots for a ffukkingg preseason game.

Where's the passion now?

No screenshots of how "electric" Abraham has been recently?

Why not, Dimi?

Ffukkingg idiot.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:36 - Dec 4 with 2472 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 03:53 - Dec 4 by Nirvana

WOW. "STUNNING".

Takes a "special" kind of loser to devote their afternoon to learning how to post screenshots for a ffukkingg preseason game.

Where's the passion now?

No screenshots of how "electric" Abraham has been recently?

Why not, Dimi?

Ffukkingg idiot.

I dont understand your point?

Are you suggesting Tammy Abraham is not a very good striker as he has gone through a barron spell? Surely even you arent that stupid?

Tammy Abraham is a very special striker that will go on to have a glittering career. He already has an England cap to his name (or 2?) at the age of 20.

We are an awful side, where players will struggle to play to their abilities. What I have seen from Tammy, as my excellent analysis above shows (not ripped off from blogs or youtube) shows his striking instincts are top quality.

Now if only you allowed common sense into your head instead of the relegation threatened Viera in that awful league, me and the Res - you may start to feel better about yourself instead of this constant loop of embarassing yourself with your rubbish.

Ta
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 11:38]

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:45 - Dec 4 with 2455 viewsTheResurrection

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 03:48 - Dec 4 by Nirvana

WHAT A 'FACKING' IDIOT YOU ARE, TRULY.

"Hold your hand up" and just admit it at this point, little res. Everyone on this forum knows you don't know sshitt about football, next step is admitting it to yourself.

You've really never kicked a ball in your life, have you?

Oh, I forgot, "some Welsh league". Haha, yeah right.

Easily the stupidest, most obnoxious poster on here. Get a ffukkingg life, seriously.

Why don't you post under one username and be brave enough to do that. Choose one, be that Concerned Parent or Nirvana and roll with it.

And as for your threats in pm, stop talking about it and show up.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 12:01 - Dec 4 with 2438 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:45 - Dec 4 by TheResurrection

Why don't you post under one username and be brave enough to do that. Choose one, be that Concerned Parent or Nirvana and roll with it.

And as for your threats in pm, stop talking about it and show up.

I thought exactly the same

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 22:43 - May 9 with 1817 viewsFerrieBodde

"In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing all last season."

"But Abraham will take our forward play to the next level and I don't think we need to worry about another big name coming in during August"

Final Tally:

Llorente - 33 apps, 15 goals, safety
Abraham - 30 apps, 5 goals, relegation

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, he definitely showed us what we were missing mate. We were missing Llorente's goals.

Imagine watching 15 minutes of a bloody preseason friendly and thinking you can determine that he was going to be better than a World Cup winner and a player who just banged in 15 goals for us. Fvck me. Huw should sign you up for our scouting department mate. If you can make those kind of judgments off of 15 minutes of a preseason friendly then surely you can spot the next Leo Messi from a kickabout
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 22:44 - May 9 with 1789 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Good grief

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 22:57 - May 9 with 1712 viewsFerrieBodde

Knowing the thread creator he'll probably still swear up and down that Abraham is better.

If he thought that a 15 minute cameo proved in a fvcking preseason friendly proved it, then he probably thinks he's the king of the United Kingdom and that he's married to Scarlet Johansson. Lad is straight up in fairy cuckoo land 24/7.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... (n/t) on 23:00 - May 9 with 1683 viewsswan65split

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... (n/t) on 23:00 - May 9 with 1682 viewsswan65split

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... (n/t) on 23:01 - May 9 with 1664 viewsBrynmill_Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... (n/t) on 23:00 - May 9 by swan65split

I couldn't agree more

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 23:08 - May 9 with 1634 viewsploppy

He's really not very good. Poor first touch. Poor balance. Can't head the ball. Poor shot. Hard to see how he's at Chelsea, or how he's in the England team.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... (n/t) on 23:09 - May 9 with 1629 viewstheloneranger

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... (n/t) on 23:00 - May 9 by swan65split

FFS

I had to put my glasses on to read that 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024