Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... 17:32 - Aug 5 with 17681 viewsTheResurrection

... all last season.

Llorente did well under the circumstances and I warmed a bit to him as the season wore on.

But Abraham will take our forward play to the next level and I don't think we need to worry about another big name coming in during August. They'll have to go some to knock this boy out.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:27 - Aug 6 with 1744 viewsTheResurrection

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:16 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

But Barrow doesn't have obvious ridiculous ability. Quite the opposite. You were the one that brought PL experience up, not me. I don't think it matters really. Neymar has never played in the PL either.

Honestly mate, I don't think he knows what day of the week it is

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:27 - Aug 6 with 1745 viewsSTID2017

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:26 - Aug 6 by TheResurrection

You're all over the place aint ya...

Troll alert ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:29 - Aug 6 with 1741 viewsMoscowJack

Watching the highlights again this morning, Tammy reminds me a lot of a young Daniel Sturridge and might well turn out like him.

I'd give £10m and Llorente based on performances so far....but would expect that to be around £10m-£15m less than Chelsea would want for him.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:30 - Aug 6 with 1736 viewsjack247

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:25 - Aug 6 by TheResurrection

Forget Llorente - he's the past.

We need to move on.

If we sell him and replace with Bony, I'm happy. If we sell him and replace with any real quality I'm happy. If he stays and competes with Tammy (and there will still be times an effective target man is useful) I'm happy.

If we are left with just Tammy, I won't be happy.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:55 - Aug 6 with 1716 viewsTheResurrection

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:30 - Aug 6 by jack247

If we sell him and replace with Bony, I'm happy. If we sell him and replace with any real quality I'm happy. If he stays and competes with Tammy (and there will still be times an effective target man is useful) I'm happy.

If we are left with just Tammy, I won't be happy.

There is no competition between Tammy and Llorente. I have seen that for myself now.

Llorente will be second fiddle if he stays here, so he may as well be second fiddle on more money for Chelsea.

Then we can bring in another option.

Oh the joy!!

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:57 - Aug 6 with 1709 viewsjack247

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 10:55 - Aug 6 by TheResurrection

There is no competition between Tammy and Llorente. I have seen that for myself now.

Llorente will be second fiddle if he stays here, so he may as well be second fiddle on more money for Chelsea.

Then we can bring in another option.

Oh the joy!!

Fair enough. As I said, if he goes and is replaced with someone quality, I'll be happy.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:04 - Aug 6 with 1697 viewshobo

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:43 - Aug 6 by Swans777

He's just signed a new contract at Chelsea my friend.
There's no way Chelsea would sell.
Unless we offer a ridiculous amount of money, which of course we don't have.

We recently gave Dyer and Bartley new 4 year contract. I'm sure we'd sell those
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:10 - Aug 6 with 1688 viewsItchySphincter

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 08:01 - Aug 6 by STID2017

He's like Frank Lampard when he was down here (obviously at a different level) - a potentially brilliant player in the making.
If all goes well, we'll be looking back in a few years time and saying "Remember when Tammy played for us - look how well he's done"
If he is the class act we all hope he is he'll be out of our price range next May.
Our only chance (if any) is to sign him now

Not being funny but Fat Frank didn't look too special for us back then then, glimpses of potential at most and didn't really stand out amongst the likes of Shaun Chapple and Mark Clode.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:13 - Aug 6 with 1682 viewsItchySphincter

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 05:19 - Aug 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Only chance we could ever have of signing him is if he has a very disappointing season for us, dropping him down maybe into our price range. A true and hopeless Catch-22.

Not really, it's up to us to find and develop players, even if that means the cast offs of other clubs. The catch 22 is that if we do that we'll probably get robbed of them by the likes of Chelsea.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:14 - Aug 6 with 1685 viewsMoscowJack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:10 - Aug 6 by ItchySphincter

Not being funny but Fat Frank didn't look too special for us back then then, glimpses of potential at most and didn't really stand out amongst the likes of Shaun Chapple and Mark Clode.

I think I only saw Fat Frank play once for us but he nowhere near the impact that Matthew Rush did.

What a player he was for us.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:27 - Aug 6 with 1648 viewsE20Jack

Edit - It seems I have absolutely no idea how to post pics. In short... he's good.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 11:49]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:32 - Aug 6 with 1619 viewsMo_Wives

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:27 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

Edit - It seems I have absolutely no idea how to post pics. In short... he's good.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 11:49]

I think if you remove the [img] [/img] before and after it will work. I had the same problem yesterday when trying to compare Jackfath to forrest gump.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:35 - Aug 6 with 1604 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:32 - Aug 6 by Mo_Wives

I think if you remove the [img] [/img] before and after it will work. I had the same problem yesterday when trying to compare Jackfath to forrest gump.

Ok, well I am making a mess of this. Now says images removed.

I will just walk away from this thread slowly

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:36 - Aug 6 with 1593 viewsMo_Wives

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:35 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

Ok, well I am making a mess of this. Now says images removed.

I will just walk away from this thread slowly

Maybe it's not only Jackfath who's like forrest gump

Good luck, Mr Cooper

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:37 - Aug 6 with 1591 viewsE20Jack

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:36 - Aug 6 by Mo_Wives

Maybe it's not only Jackfath who's like forrest gump

Tell me about it. The technical side of forums and me don't get on.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:43 - Aug 6 with 1580 viewsMo_Wives

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:37 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

Tell me about it. The technical side of forums and me don't get on.

I only found out by clicking on the 'How do I...?' option next to the 'Show/Hide smileys' option.

But if you were gonna post pics of his goal, I thought when he scored it that it was like a few in his highlights reel. The ball always seems to fall into the path of the on-rushing Tammy.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 11:44]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:49 - Aug 6 with 1568 viewsE20Jack

Tammy offers much more than Llorente in my opinion. Tammy is electric with speed of thought combined with natural goalscorers instincts. I have seen people comment about how many of Abrahams goals come in the 6 yard box, somehow that is a negative? It is no coincidence, its as much a talent as being able to stick one in the top corner from 30 yards. His speed of thought and anticipation is stunning.

Look at this yesterday:-

The shot comes in and look at who is the only one that recognises the situation and transfers his weight forward and follows the ball, hoping for a rebound. Tammy. Everyone else flat footed or running the other way, even the defenders just standing on and looking. He is the sharpest mind out there.

Another example of his skill and instincts. Look how he has got himself in a double marking trap. He nutmegs the defender for the pass and immediately charges forward without a thought. He then passes outside and charges forward yet again in the same motion as if he knows what is coming and where to run to. Most strikers would stop inbetween the keeper and the penalty spot, not Tammy, he is on the keeper looking for the parry in a flash.

Special.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 12:22]

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:52 - Aug 6 with 1563 viewsjack247

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:43 - Aug 6 by Mo_Wives

I only found out by clicking on the 'How do I...?' option next to the 'Show/Hide smileys' option.

But if you were gonna post pics of his goal, I thought when he scored it that it was like a few in his highlights reel. The ball always seems to fall into the path of the on-rushing Tammy.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 11:44]

His goal was absolute quality. Battling for the ball on the right wing, a clever run into a shooting position, decided late on that laying it off for Carroll was a better option than hitting it with his left, played him through and took an instinctive chance on where the cross was heading.

Whether it was handball or the keeper could have done better before it reached him doesn't really matter. Everything he did in the lead up was top notch.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 12:19 - Aug 6 with 1530 viewsLoyal

I really hope this dude doesn't become a target for thuggish tackling.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 12:22 - Aug 6 with 1526 viewstomdickharry

Lets hope he is fit for next Saturday which will be his first real test at PL level different game entirely than yesterday,he is very young, a massive talent so lets sit back and enjoy his development.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 12:26 - Aug 6 with 1510 viewsLoyal

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:49 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

Tammy offers much more than Llorente in my opinion. Tammy is electric with speed of thought combined with natural goalscorers instincts. I have seen people comment about how many of Abrahams goals come in the 6 yard box, somehow that is a negative? It is no coincidence, its as much a talent as being able to stick one in the top corner from 30 yards. His speed of thought and anticipation is stunning.

Look at this yesterday:-

The shot comes in and look at who is the only one that recognises the situation and transfers his weight forward and follows the ball, hoping for a rebound. Tammy. Everyone else flat footed or running the other way, even the defenders just standing on and looking. He is the sharpest mind out there.

Another example of his skill and instincts. Look how he has got himself in a double marking trap. He nutmegs the defender for the pass and immediately charges forward without a thought. He then passes outside and charges forward yet again in the same motion as if he knows what is coming and where to run to. Most strikers would stop inbetween the keeper and the penalty spot, not Tammy, he is on the keeper looking for the parry in a flash.

Special.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 12:22]

Reminds me a lot of Andy Macfarlane.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 13:10 - Aug 6 with 1478 viewsZZoric

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 11:52 - Aug 6 by jack247

His goal was absolute quality. Battling for the ball on the right wing, a clever run into a shooting position, decided late on that laying it off for Carroll was a better option than hitting it with his left, played him through and took an instinctive chance on where the cross was heading.

Whether it was handball or the keeper could have done better before it reached him doesn't really matter. Everything he did in the lead up was top notch.

funny - was berating him initially for not striking on sight with his left (as Im pretty sure were the coaches - at that point a potential black mark) - the rest played out beautifully, netting from his preferred 6yd box
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 16:08 - Aug 6 with 1410 viewsjack247

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 13:10 - Aug 6 by ZZoric

funny - was berating him initially for not striking on sight with his left (as Im pretty sure were the coaches - at that point a potential black mark) - the rest played out beautifully, netting from his preferred 6yd box

So was I. If the keeper had caught Carrolls cross we'd have been saying Tammy should have shot, that's how it works out sometimes.

If I thought he had an issue taking responsibility for shooting, I'd have said, but he clearly doesn't, he just saw a teammate in what he thought was a better position and played him in. Probably more important than that, he didn't play him in and switch off, he anticipated where the thought the cross would go and attacked it.
In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:17 - Aug 21 with 1262 viewsDarran

So what's gone wrong then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 09:34 - Aug 21 with 1223 viewsWarwickHunt

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... on 18:16 - Aug 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

Fernando has better hair.

Brad Bobbly had better hair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024