Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carroll 18:08 - Aug 5 with 1313 viewsMagic_Michu

Set piece delivery just as good as Siggy's!?

This could be the best thing that happened to the Swans. Get rid of Siggy and get 2 better players in who are better while Carroll delivers beauties in for Llorente, Mawson & Fer!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Carroll on 18:18 - Aug 5 with 1251 viewsTummer_from_Texas

For corners, he might be even better. Siggy was always very inconsistent from that spot, for whatever reason.

For DIRECT free kicks, no way. We will never replace what we had there for the last3 seasons, and probably shouldn't even bother trying.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Carroll on 18:21 - Aug 5 with 1239 viewsTheResurrection

Carroll on 18:18 - Aug 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

For corners, he might be even better. Siggy was always very inconsistent from that spot, for whatever reason.

For DIRECT free kicks, no way. We will never replace what we had there for the last3 seasons, and probably shouldn't even bother trying.

Nonsense.

That Carroll delivery was as good as any of Siggy's last season.

Get over him. Get him out!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Carroll on 18:32 - Aug 5 with 1208 viewsjasper_T

I thought his first few corners today were awful. No pace on them and took three attempts to get the right height.
Carroll on 18:52 - Aug 5 with 1151 viewsjasper_T

Got his eye in now mind fair play.
Carroll on 18:52 - Aug 5 with 1145 viewsTheResurrection

Carroll on 18:52 - Aug 5 by jasper_T

Got his eye in now mind fair play.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Carroll on 19:26 - Aug 5 with 1049 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Carroll on 18:21 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

Nonsense.

What was wrong with my statement? I was giving him a compliment on his set piece delivery, just saying he realistically won't be as deadly going directly at the goal. Siggy has as much ability in that one, specific regard as anyone on the planet.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Carroll on 19:49 - Aug 5 with 981 viewsmax936

Carroll had a great game from the view I had, I watched it on the tele in the house so its hard to really judge but MOM for me, Olsen and Ayew pushed him close as did Tammy.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Carroll on 19:50 - Aug 5 with 967 viewsWhiterockin

Carroll on 19:49 - Aug 5 by max936

Carroll had a great game from the view I had, I watched it on the tele in the house so its hard to really judge but MOM for me, Olsen and Ayew pushed him close as did Tammy.

Fer was MoM for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Carroll on 19:54 - Aug 5 with 934 viewsmax936

Carroll on 19:50 - Aug 5 by Whiterockin

Fer was MoM for me.

Fer enough

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Carroll on 19:54 - Aug 5 with 930 viewsSTID2017

Carroll on 18:21 - Aug 5 by TheResurrection

Nonsense.

Your blindness towards Siggy knows no bounds does it ?
Tummer gracefully stated the view that Carroll's corners and deliveries may be better than Siggy's.
However Siggy's direct free kicks are probably the most dangerous in the PL.
However you can't even acknowledge that.
You are one sad individual

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Carroll on 20:04 - Aug 5 with 866 viewsSwansea93

Sigurdsson scored 2 free kicks last season, the same amount as Robert Snodgrass, Shaqiri and Sanchez, being topped by Coutinho who scored 3.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Carroll on 20:16 - Aug 5 with 803 viewsTheResurrection

Carroll on 20:04 - Aug 5 by Swansea93

Sigurdsson scored 2 free kicks last season, the same amount as Robert Snodgrass, Shaqiri and Sanchez, being topped by Coutinho who scored 3.

FAO STID??

Hahahahahah oh this guy.... truly backward

Think I'd rather Snodgrass

Carroll on 20:19 - Aug 5 with 794 viewsBirchgrovejack

Siggy only scored 6 free kicks in the last 3 seasons. in my head i thought he'd scored more than that. Also like previously mentioned his corners aren't the best either. The season before last he only had 3 assists. Maybe llorente made Siggy look better than he really is last season.
BTW i quite like Siggy and hoped he'd stay but id much rather us go back to the smooth flowing football of years past.
Carroll on 20:22 - Aug 5 with 773 viewsTheResurrection

Carroll on 20:19 - Aug 5 by Birchgrovejack

Siggy only scored 6 free kicks in the last 3 seasons. in my head i thought he'd scored more than that. Also like previously mentioned his corners aren't the best either. The season before last he only had 3 assists. Maybe llorente made Siggy look better than he really is last season.
BTW i quite like Siggy and hoped he'd stay but id much rather us go back to the smooth flowing football of years past.

Precisely

Carroll on 20:32 - Aug 5 with 733 viewsSTID2017

Carroll on 20:19 - Aug 5 by Birchgrovejack

Like under Rodgers you mean - seem to remember Siggy playing a significant part that season
I agree if we can play in "The Swansea Way" and bank around £65 million from the sale of Siggy & Llorente and get a few eeplacements in then great, otherwise we could struggle this season

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024