Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sell Siggy 10:16 - Aug 6 with 5653 viewsandrew

Replace Routledge
Replace Naughton

If we play like that or better every game this season we can fight for top 8. I wish we knew why ta going on so long but the longer it goes ok the worse it is for us, get rid tomorrow, Carrol had 3 assists last night so f**k him.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Sell Siggy on 10:31 - Aug 6 with 3532 viewsnantywatcher

WHAT??? Routs and Naughton were superb yesterday.
Sell Siggy on 12:48 - Aug 6 with 3413 viewsandrew

Sell Siggy on 10:31 - Aug 6 by nantywatcher

WHAT??? Routs and Naughton were superb yesterday.

if you can't see that they are or WEAKEST links in the team you really need to start watching us play.

Sell Siggy on 12:56 - Aug 6 with 3366 viewsjack247

Sell Siggy on 12:48 - Aug 6 by andrew

if you can't see that they are or WEAKEST links in the team you really need to start watching us play.

Did you watch yesterday?
Sell Siggy on 12:57 - Aug 6 with 3358 viewsandrew

Sell Siggy on 12:56 - Aug 6 by jack247

Did you watch yesterday?

I did, did you watch us last season?

Sell Siggy on 12:58 - Aug 6 with 3347 viewsDr_Winston

Sell Siggy on 12:57 - Aug 6 by andrew

I did. Naughton played very well under Clement and was deservedly rewarded with a new contract.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sell Siggy on 12:59 - Aug 6 with 3344 viewsjack247

Sell Siggy on 12:57 - Aug 6 by andrew

Yes. You'll notice we played a completely different way to last season. A way that suits Routledge in particular down to the ground
Sell Siggy on 13:11 - Aug 6 with 3291 viewsJango

Sell Siggy on 12:59 - Aug 6 by jack247

Yes. You'll notice we played a completely different way to last season. A way that suits Routledge in particular down to the ground

Behave mun. Yes his movement is more suited to that role but let's not pretend he's great all of a sudden. He can't shoot, can't pass and can't run with the ball. If we go into yet another season with routledge first choice then we deserve to struggle
Sell Siggy on 13:11 - Aug 6 with 3290 views34dfgdf54

Sell Siggy on 12:59 - Aug 6 by jack247

Here we go again.

We need much better. You lambast players for having credit over one performance yet you jump on the Rout train as soon as he has one decent game.
Login to get fewer ads

Sell Siggy on 13:11 - Aug 6 with 3289 viewsJackSkellington

Honestly thought Naughton didn't put a foot wrong yesterday, he's like a different player since Clement has come in. We still need another right back though, but more because Rangel can't do the full 90 any more. If Naughton continues to play that well I'm happy with him as starting RB.
Sell Siggy on 13:21 - Aug 6 with 3229 viewsmagicdaps10

Naughton has been excellent under Clement, deserves to be first choice. The issue is that he needs a capablt consistent back up who can put pressure on him.

Routledge was excellent yesterday but he is a squad player.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sell Siggy on 13:21 - Aug 6 with 3230 viewsAl_Bundy

Rangel and Routledge really should not be in our starting X1 and possibly not even in our squad.

Rangel has the football brain and good range of passing and link up play but is painfully slow now for this league defending.

Routledge has far too many games where he goes missing and is rightfully subbed. Routs is a massive confidence player more than most so unless Clement can get something more out of him this season then a repeat of last is simply not good enough.
Sell Siggy on 13:25 - Aug 6 with 3215 viewsEasternJack

Naughton had a 100% pass record with the referee yesterday. Fair play to him, he was under no pressure and his mistake only almost cost us a goal this time.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Sell Siggy on 13:36 - Aug 6 with 3160 viewsoldcob

I've been one of Routledge and to a lesser extent Naughtons biggest critics, but I thought they both had decent games yesterday. In fairness Naughton has vastly improved since the arrival of PC.
Sell Siggy on 14:02 - Aug 6 with 3077 viewsLoyal

Sell Siggy on 13:36 - Aug 6 by oldcob

I've been one of Routledge and to a lesser extent Naughtons biggest critics, but I thought they both had decent games yesterday. In fairness Naughton has vastly improved since the arrival of PC.

Can I stick my finger up your bum ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sell Siggy on 14:41 - Aug 6 with 2946 viewsAl_Bundy

Well lets hope we play the equivalent of Sampdoria's second string in the prem every week we'll be fine
Sell Siggy on 16:18 - Aug 6 with 2768 viewsoldcob

Sell Siggy on 14:02 - Aug 6 by Loyal

Can I stick my finger up your bum ?

Will you buy me a drink first?
Sell Siggy on 16:19 - Aug 6 with 2758 viewsjack247

Sell Siggy on 13:11 - Aug 6 by 34dfgdf54

Here we go again.

We need much better. You lambast players for having credit over one performance yet you jump on the Rout train as soon as he has one decent game.

I actually lambast players for having credit over one performance when it was 3 years ago.

To answer the second part of your post though, I still wouldn't want him as a regular starter. I'd be more than happy with him on the bench as long as we're going to play the kind of football that suits him. I'd like a substantial upgrade in that position, which should be quite manageable once Siggy leaves.

If we looked like we were going to play like we did last season, I'd be inclined to sell him.

The OP clearly didn't realise we were playing more like we used to yesterday and presumably didn't see the last 5 or 6 games last season if he wants rid of Naughton.
Sell Siggy on 16:30 - Aug 6 with 2727 viewsjack247

Sell Siggy on 13:11 - Aug 6 by Jango

Behave mun. Yes his movement is more suited to that role but let's not pretend he's great all of a sudden. He can't shoot, can't pass and can't run with the ball. If we go into yet another season with routledge first choice then we deserve to struggle

Yes I agree. I haven't said he is great, either in this thread or on my countless discussion with Risca over the last year or two. He is a more than adequate option in that role though and could provide cover for either wide position or the tip of the diamond.

No one is pretending he is great. The timing of the original post and the one I was replying to was mental. We've still got fcking Montero and the guy wants to sell Routledge and Naughton.

Edit - apologies to the OP - I read it as get rid of them, if he meant get them out of the starting lineup, I'd agree in Routledges case, not in Naughtons.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 16:33]
Sell Siggy on 17:23 - Aug 6 with 2662 viewsangryjack

Naughton is easy biggest ball watcher ever switches off concentration all time when under pressure he a liability when defending
Sell Siggy on 18:50 - Aug 6 with 2497 viewsMo_Wives

Sell Siggy on 17:23 - Aug 6 by angryjack

Naughton is easy biggest ball watcher ever switches off concentration all time when under pressure he a liability when defending

Is that why he takes so long in the shower after a game?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sell Siggy on 19:05 - Aug 6 with 2437 viewsmax936

Sky Sports Transfer Centre Siggy Deal close 50 mill. Koeman again mentioning the name of another Clubs player, can't be right that surely even though its no secret.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sell Siggy on 19:53 - Aug 6 with 2329 viewsAl_Bundy

Sell Siggy on 19:05 - Aug 6 by max936

Sky Sports Transfer Centre Siggy Deal close 50 mill. Koeman again mentioning the name of another Clubs player, can't be right that surely even though its no secret.

There was no mention of £50M..

Sadly Everton are now driving this and we will sell less than £50M right up to the end of the window.
Sell Siggy on 19:58 - Aug 6 with 2302 viewsmax936

Sell Siggy on 19:53 - Aug 6 by Al_Bundy

Sadly Everton are now driving this and we will sell less than £50M right up to the end of the window.

They said it at the start of the show at 7

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sell Siggy on 20:05 - Aug 6 with 2262 viewsBorojack

Sell Siggy on 19:58 - Aug 6 by max936

They said it at the start of the show at 7

I think he will sign tomorrow just in time to meet the EL deadline.
Hope he doesn't do an Andre Ayew and pick up an injury that keeps him out till January.
He has behaved like a right spoilt tw@t fair play.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Sell Siggy on 20:05 - Aug 6 with 2261 viewsraynor94

Sell Siggy on 19:53 - Aug 6 by Al_Bundy

Anywhere near £45 million is a great deal, let's just get it done

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024