Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The potential danger of Sleeplessness. 16:38 - Aug 6 with 2608 viewsmax936

Worrying, I'm a very poor sleeper and I guess I'm not on my own.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/13412362-why-sleeplessness-may-up-your-risk-f

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 16:44 - Aug 6 with 1817 viewsDarran

I've had some shocking nightmares the last year or so. I had them last night I got up at 6am not to go back to sleep.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 16:45 - Aug 6 with 1817 viewsHighjack

Do your shagging during the day then you randy bugger.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 16:51 - Aug 6 with 1802 viewsdickythorpe

Ok this is going to sound really simple but it has worked for me.
I watched a documentary on Sleep I think it was on more4, and it said just keep repeating "don't panic" if you find yourself unable to get off to sleep or back to sleep.
Many get anxious that they aren't getting enough sleep, try to just unwind and remember you are resting even if you aren't asleep.
A massive help to me was memory foam pillows and a memory foam mattress.
The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 16:52 - Aug 6 with 1799 viewsmax936

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 16:44 - Aug 6 by Darran

I've had some shocking nightmares the last year or so. I had them last night I got up at 6am not to go back to sleep.

Not so much nightmares, but I used to suffer early morning anxiety attacks fuking awful things been soaking with sweat and usually ended up sitting on edge of bed with my head in my hands, touch wood ain't had any for a while, job change and finances a bit better has probably helped.

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 17:03 - Aug 6 with 1780 viewsexiledclaseboy

I haven't slept more than five hours a night for years apart from the odd miracle lay in on a Saturday.

Poll: Tory leader

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 17:15 - Aug 6 with 1755 viewslifelong

I go to bed at midnight, sleep until 6.50am... every morning I wake at 6.50am, it's weird.
The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 17:43 - Aug 6 with 1716 viewsmax936

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 17:15 - Aug 6 by lifelong

I go to bed at midnight, sleep until 6.50am... every morning I wake at 6.50am, it's weird.

My sleep is normally disturbed by needing the toilet and my youngest who always wakes early due to his condition, Mrs then normally gets up and then I get up not always but depending on how he is and the time my Mrs has to stay up to settle him down, its quite regular for us to be having a cuppa at 3 or 4 in the morning whilst trying to settle him, Mrs suffers more than me with lack of sleep due to the lad though, despite my efforts she always sends me back to bed, normally up by half 6 quarter 7 week days, weekend its 8ish with the occasional half 9.

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 17:47 - Aug 6 with 1704 viewsNeath_Jack

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 17:03 - Aug 6 by exiledclaseboy

I haven't slept more than five hours a night for years apart from the odd miracle lay in on a Saturday.

There's no way i could function on that little sleep.

I'm going through a bad spell of not sleeping at the moment, go off easily enough but wake an hour or two later and then lay awake for an hour or so. It's a bastard.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 17:57 - Aug 6 with 1681 viewsexiledclaseboy

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 17:47 - Aug 6 by Neath_Jack

There's no way i could function on that little sleep.

I'm going through a bad spell of not sleeping at the moment, go off easily enough but wake an hour or two later and then lay awake for an hour or so. It's a bastard.

It started when I trapped a nerve in my neck about 15 years ago and I couldn't stand, sit or lie down comfortably. It's got worse this past six months for obvious reasons. It's partly my fault as well cos I've always been an early riser, the early morning hours between around 5-7am are my favourite time of the day. Hardly any people around. Pisses the dog off mind cos I drag him out of his pit every day to "enjoy" his dawn walk.

Poll: Tory leader

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:06 - Aug 6 with 1654 viewsAguycalledJack

I can't function unless I have 7-8 hours kip.

Don't usually have a problem sleeping but last year had a few stressful months in work.

I googled sleep hypnosis and used the recordings on YouTube by Michael sealey and Jody whitley. Recordings last from an hour to several hours and are tailored to various needs of the individual e.g. Depression, anxiety, stress etc.

I was very sceptical about whether these recordings would work, but they did for me. Definitely worth a try for anyone struggling to sleep.
The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:07 - Aug 6 with 1645 viewsDarran

I know one thing I'll ferking sleep tonight.

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:12 - Aug 6 with 1628 viewsNogginthenog

I bought a memory foam pillow and mattress but I kept going back to wild nights in the BCM
The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:16 - Aug 6 with 1618 viewsmax936

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:07 - Aug 6 by Darran

I know one thing I'll ferking sleep tonight.

On the cooking sherry again are you

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:19 - Aug 6 with 1608 viewscontroversial_jack

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 16:52 - Aug 6 by max936

Not so much nightmares, but I used to suffer early morning anxiety attacks fuking awful things been soaking with sweat and usually ended up sitting on edge of bed with my head in my hands, touch wood ain't had any for a while, job change and finances a bit better has probably helped.

I get similar. I wake up usually feeling hot , claustrophobic and with a feeling of dread. I have to get up, go downstairs and wait for it to pass in about an hour or so. is this what you have?
The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:21 - Aug 6 with 1603 viewsDarran

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:19 - Aug 6 by controversial_jack

I get similar. I wake up usually feeling hot , claustrophobic and with a feeling of dread. I have to get up, go downstairs and wait for it to pass in about an hour or so. is this what you have?

Hilary Swanks younger sister Gloria will help.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 18:22]

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:44 - Aug 6 with 1554 viewsSwanzay

Thankfully I dont suffer from sleepless nights or stress, but stayed in a plush hotel in London once with work couple years back and this stuff was a freebie, I tried it and had the best deep sleep ever, and have been using it ever since. 100% Natural

http://www.thisworks.com/sleep.html?p=2

This is the one actually use, superb!

http://www.thisworks.com/sleep/deep-sleep-stress-less-10ml.html#sthash.tDWDBFrG.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 19:12]
The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:50 - Aug 6 with 1534 viewsmax936

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:19 - Aug 6 by controversial_jack

No just every worry comes together with negative thoughts and panic, I'm usually soaking with sweat and my pillow as well, don't know how many pillows I've gone though
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 18:53]

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 19:00 - Aug 6 with 1508 viewsLoyal

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 16:44 - Aug 6 by Darran

Am I in your nightmares ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 19:02 - Aug 6 with 1504 viewsN_T_J

5 hours is what i get on by, but have suffered Depression for years, then had a accident 11 months ago so now 5 hours is completely broken sleep, i wake every hour or so. Its mentally draining, I am given sleeping tablets 15mg of Zopiclone, but i try not to take them due to feeling like rubbish the following day.
The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 19:22 - Aug 6 with 1468 viewsPacemaker

I get about 5-6 hrs sleep these days and in the summer as soon as the sun starts to rise I am awake, my Mrs seems to be able to get 8 hrs no problem, will go to sleep during the afternoon and still sleep at night.

When I was younger I could sleep standing up having a shower but now the slightest thing and I am awake.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 19:26 - Aug 6 with 1453 viewsDarran

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 19:00 - Aug 6 by Loyal

Am I in your nightmares ?

No just my dreams,the wet ones.

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 19:28 - Aug 6 with 1450 viewsMo_Wives

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 18:21 - Aug 6 by Darran

Hilary Swanks younger sister Gloria will help.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 18:22]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 19:48 - Aug 6 with 1413 viewsmax936

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 19:22 - Aug 6 by Pacemaker

I get about 5-6 hrs sleep these days and in the summer as soon as the sun starts to rise I am awake, my Mrs seems to be able to get 8 hrs no problem, will go to sleep during the afternoon and still sleep at night.

When I was younger I could sleep standing up having a shower but now the slightest thing and I am awake.

Blackout Blinds Pacey.

On another subject PM on way

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 20:32 - Aug 6 with 1357 viewsmonmouth

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 16:51 - Aug 6 by dickythorpe

Ok this is going to sound really simple but it has worked for me.
I watched a documentary on Sleep I think it was on more4, and it said just keep repeating "don't panic" if you find yourself unable to get off to sleep or back to sleep.
Many get anxious that they aren't getting enough sleep, try to just unwind and remember you are resting even if you aren't asleep.
A massive help to me was memory foam pillows and a memory foam mattress.

Worked a treat for Clive Dunn I'm told.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 20:35 - Aug 6 with 1350 viewsplasjack

The potential danger of Sleeplessness. on 20:32 - Aug 6 by monmouth

Worked a treat for Clive Dunn I'm told.

They don't like it up em.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024