Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE 10:37 - Aug 8 with 4785 viewsswanatcarlisle

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE

Algeria international Ryad Boudebouz has arrived in Seville ahead of a move to Real Betis, reports AS. The 27-year-old midfielder is closing in on a transfer to Betis after the La Liga club agreed a deal with Montpelier. Boudebouz will undergo a medical before signing a four-year deal with Betis.

Source Sky Sports.

Another one bites the dust!
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 10:41 - Aug 8 with 3972 viewsawayjack

Would have been great value signing. We seem to be slow and ponderous again. Are our DOF / transfer team on holiday ? The lack of activity is worrying. Why is strengthening RB and wing now to siggy? Surely we knew these areas needs strengthening. Seems like CB we're going with championship loan.
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 10:42 - Aug 8 with 3969 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed, if we were even remotely interested in the first place.
I am convinced Jenkins is prepared to ride the season out with the existing squad, with or without Siggy, and hope the Injury Fairy is kind to us.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 10:47 - Aug 8 with 3937 viewsWhiterockin

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 10:42 - Aug 8 by Private_Partz

Indeed, if we were even remotely interested in the first place.
I am convinced Jenkins is prepared to ride the season out with the existing squad, with or without Siggy, and hope the Injury Fairy is kind to us.....

PC and Jenkins said that we only needed a couple of additions to the squad. If nobody goes I really think this it until Christmas. All the posturing and enquires are only if somebody leaves in my opinion.
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 10:50 - Aug 8 with 3919 viewsswanatcarlisle

Would be nice to just have a clear picture on what is actually happening. For me I hope Gylffi stays and we maybe look at some loan or free agents if the board/investors are not willing to put the cash in (thought that what an investment was).....but ......its just a frustrating waiting game...again!
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:02 - Aug 8 with 3754 viewsBirchgrovejack

I got this huge feeling we aren't bringing anyone in. All the players we were linked with seem to be going elsewhere or signing new contracts.
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:28 - Aug 8 with 3625 viewsEasternJack

Gutted

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:32 - Aug 8 with 3589 viewsSwanjaxs

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:02 - Aug 8 by Birchgrovejack

I got this huge feeling we aren't bringing anyone in. All the players we were linked with seem to be going elsewhere or signing new contracts.

Unless Sigurdsson goes we have no transfer budget, Clements said as much last Wednesday

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:32 - Aug 8 with 3589 viewsmax936

It amazes me the amount of players named on here that we are "supposedly after" and how many actually do end up here, its got to be more than 100 to 1

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:33 - Aug 8 with 3583 viewsawayjack

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:02 - Aug 8 by Birchgrovejack

Same for most seasons othe than Laudrap and we don't seem that have leaned market has moved on. Just look how much sp called small teams like us are spending. We sit on our hands whilst others pick up decent value players. So much for lessons learned - season kicks off on Monday and we'll have seeker starting team than last year. Hope Tammy and Fer can step up.
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:36 - Aug 8 with 3562 viewsSwanjaxs

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:32 - Aug 8 by max936

It amazes me the amount of players named on here that we are "supposedly after" and how many actually do end up here, its got to be more than 100 to 1

So Jonathan Viera isn't coming!! But there's a 73 page thread on him mun!!! ☹

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:58 - Aug 8 with 3473 viewsmax936

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:36 - Aug 8 by Swanjaxs

So Jonathan Viera isn't coming!! But there's a 73 page thread on him mun!!! ☹

72 of those pages consisted of a couple teenage girls squabbling

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:00 - Aug 8 with 3464 viewsshandyjack

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:33 - Aug 8 by awayjack

Same for most seasons othe than Laudrap and we don't seem that have leaned market has moved on. Just look how much sp called small teams like us are spending. We sit on our hands whilst others pick up decent value players. So much for lessons learned - season kicks off on Monday and we'll have seeker starting team than last year. Hope Tammy and Fer can step up.

'Just look how much sp called small teams like us are spending'

name them

Poll: Expectation for the season

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:03 - Aug 8 with 3441 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Why should he sign for a basket case of a club like us who had 3 managers last season and just avoided relegation.

Seville or Swansea

Easy choice for most

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:09 - Aug 8 with 3411 viewssomersetsimon

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 10:50 - Aug 8 by swanatcarlisle

Would be nice to just have a clear picture on what is actually happening. For me I hope Gylffi stays and we maybe look at some loan or free agents if the board/investors are not willing to put the cash in (thought that what an investment was).....but ......its just a frustrating waiting game...again!

The investment was them buying the shares and hoping to make money from them. They would only 'invest' extra money if they thought that would give a bigger return. If they spent an extra £20M of their own cash on new players, how would they see a return on that money?
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:23 - Aug 8 with 3353 viewsraynor94

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:32 - Aug 8 by max936

MD10, loves a transfer window

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:36 - Aug 8 with 3317 viewsharryhpalmer

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:00 - Aug 8 by shandyjack

name them

Middlesbro - £40m
Brighton - £30m+
Bournemouth - £30 on 2 Chelsea players
Huddersfield - £40m+
Watford - £20m+

we have spent £11m

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:48 - Aug 8 with 3266 viewsraynor94

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:36 - Aug 8 by harryhpalmer

Middlesbro - £40m
Brighton - £30m+
Huddersfield - £40m+
Watford - £20m+

we have spent £11m

Ake at Bournemouth, and Challobah at Watford, apart from them, would you want any of the others? and yes I'm desperate to see some new signings in

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:58 - Aug 8 with 3220 viewsshandyjack

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:36 - Aug 8 by harryhpalmer

Middlesbro - £40m
Brighton - £30m+
Huddersfield - £40m+
Watford - £20m+

we have spent £11m

Middlebro - Rich owner
Brighton/Huddersfield - Don't have the wage bill we have and already have good infrastructure so can spend their new found money on new players, although i wouldn't fancy many of the players they've signed
Bournemouth- Billionaireish backer
Watford - I'd rather have our squad than theirs at this moment in time

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 14:06 - Aug 8 with 3185 viewsJackSkellington

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:48 - Aug 8 by raynor94

Ake at Bournemouth, and Challobah at Watford, apart from them, would you want any of the others? and yes I'm desperate to see some new signings in

Lets not forget we did some pretty decent business in January. 3 out of the 4 that came in are very decent automatic 1st team picks, and the 4th is almost guaranteed a sub appearance most games. Of course we could argue that they should have been bought the previous summer, but we've got them now and the squad isn't in such a mess as it was a year ago.

Also compared to this time last year, Alfie's had time to gel with FF, Mesa looks like we may have finally found our "new Leon", and I'm not even going to bother comparing Abraham with Borja, the difference there is astronomical. We still need a few little tweaks (another RB, new winger to replace Montero would be nice, replacement striker if Llorente goes) but it's nothing compared to the absolute state we were in at the start of last season.
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 14:37 - Aug 8 with 3125 viewsawayjack

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:00 - Aug 8 by shandyjack

name them

Burnley, Huddersfield, Palace and Stoke, Watford, WBA, Palace, Brigthton already signed some quality and closing new deals by the day. Only Southampton seem at our level and but didn't miss relegation by a whisper. Don't you read transfer new or watch Sky. You carry on with agenda our that our squad is fine.
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 14:43 - Aug 8 with 3114 viewsswanatcarlisle

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:09 - Aug 8 by somersetsimon

The investment was them buying the shares and hoping to make money from them. They would only 'invest' extra money if they thought that would give a bigger return. If they spent an extra £20M of their own cash on new players, how would they see a return on that money?

I would have hoped that their intention was to further invest looking at longer term gains with success that could bring....speculative but that's investing I guess. They didn't actually shell out a fortune in investors terms to buy the shares so that did give me some hope of capital injection..maybe not.
BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 15:02 - Aug 8 with 3062 viewsshandyjack

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 14:37 - Aug 8 by awayjack

Burnley, Huddersfield, Palace and Stoke, Watford, WBA, Palace, Brigthton already signed some quality and closing new deals by the day. Only Southampton seem at our level and but didn't miss relegation by a whisper. Don't you read transfer new or watch Sky. You carry on with agenda our that our squad is fine.

i watch a lot of sky and transfer news, the clubs you have mentioned apart from Birghton and Huddersfield have barely signed a player. You are making up facts to bolster your argument. I am well aware our squad is not good enough and needs imporving, i'm one of the biggest bashers of it. But to suggest other clubs are having good windows is just false

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/premier-league-summer-trans

as shown here, there has not been a lot of movement for the clubs you have mentiond bar the ones that have come up

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 17:44 - Aug 8 with 2922 viewsharryhpalmer

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 13:58 - Aug 8 by shandyjack

Middlebro - Rich owner
Brighton/Huddersfield - Don't have the wage bill we have and already have good infrastructure so can spend their new found money on new players, although i wouldn't fancy many of the players they've signed
Bournemouth- Billionaireish backer
Watford - I'd rather have our squad than theirs at this moment in time

that wasn't the question though was it?

It was name the sides. And so I did!

But I'd agree with your assessment.

Even with a Billionaire owner, I am not sure how Bournemouth can afford it with a weekly gate of around 11k and keep in the fair play rules.

But I like the business they have done.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 18:27 - Aug 8 with 2863 viewsshandyjack

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 17:44 - Aug 8 by harryhpalmer

that wasn't the question though was it?

It was name the sides. And so I did!

But I'd agree with your assessment.

Even with a Billionaire owner, I am not sure how Bournemouth can afford it with a weekly gate of around 11k and keep in the fair play rules.

But I like the business they have done.

My point was to highlight that besides Watford the other teams are in better position than us as a small team with rich backers

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 18:35 - Aug 8 with 2840 viewsNirvana

BOUDEBOUZ ARRIVES IN SEVILLE on 12:58 - Aug 8 by max936

72 of those pages consisted of a couple teenage girls squabbling

Not really, Max.

One 'finance' guru posing and arguing with everyone, and one guy stating facts and reality about a quality player we are actually trying to bring in, for once.

The squabbling was classic E20, and the product of his obsession and jealousy of me. He's a classic forum bbullsshitt artist, and he's attempting to play this victim card out of fear he's been exposed.

Dimi/res/just some lonely 'fack' wishing he worked on Wall Street: whatever E20 is (has to be one of the three) he knows the truth and the forum does too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024