Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley 14:21 - Aug 8 with 11443 viewssP7qupUf

Signed a new four year deal apparently. Certainly the end of the road for Amat.
Kyle Bartley on 14:27 - Aug 8 with 5948 viewsshandyjack

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4197365/kyle-bartley-swansea-contract-ne

I am completly lost for words, we should be moving on cr*p like this, not giving him a new contract ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kyle Bartley on 14:29 - Aug 8 with 5931 viewsSwanjaxs

Kyle Bartley on 14:27 - Aug 8 by shandyjack

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4197365/kyle-bartley-swansea-contract-ne

I am completly lost for words, we should be moving on cr*p like this, not giving him a new contract ffs

Certainly the end of our Premier league ambitions....saying that nothing official so I'll take it with a pinch of salt at the moment
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 14:34]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kyle Bartley on 14:31 - Aug 8 with 5911 viewsawayjack

Kyle Bartley on 14:27 - Aug 8 by shandyjack

Agree. Per other thread suited to hoof-ball championship and should've taken the £8m and upgraded. The trust out in old players like Bartley but also aging legends like Routs, Leon, Dyer and Rangel as serious PL cover is worrying. Do we have a decent scouting team or just old players or Scottish connections. Thought PC would have brought more connections but delivered little from his old clubs who've offloaded a lot of quality already this window.
Kyle Bartley on 14:35 - Aug 8 with 5853 viewspencoedjack

Dr Winston will be over the moon with this news.

Obviously PC has not watched any of his games he has played for us in the PL or the Blackburn or Oxford cup games

A truly shite defender, if FF or Alf get injured we will be playing in the championship next season.
Kyle Bartley on 14:39 - Aug 8 with 5824 viewspencoedjack

Swansea + Kyle + defender = Shite
Kyle Bartley on 14:44 - Aug 8 with 5780 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Bartley on 14:35 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

Dr Winston will be over the moon with this news.

Obviously PC has not watched any of his games he has played for us in the PL or the Blackburn or Oxford cup games

A truly shite defender, if FF or Alf get injured we will be playing in the championship next season.

Fer at right back Rangel at CB it'll be fine I'm sure.
Kyle Bartley on 14:45 - Aug 8 with 5767 viewsUppa_Swans

I'm staggered by the nonsense written so far in this thread. Do you guys have any idea how awful the majority of the team was when Bartley last played in it? Naughton, Mawson, Fernandez all looked shoddy to say the least under previous managers. Kyle Bartley offers us an alternative to the technical/cultured pairing of Mawson/Fernandez and is a proven goalscoring threat. Clearly PC sees something in him.
Kyle Bartley on 14:48 - Aug 8 with 5738 viewsSwan91

Contract runs out next year... even if you don't rate him we can still get 5-7m for him from some other club in the future.... just because he signed a new deal doesn't mean we won't sell him next season... just means he won't go for free.

think this is good all around... during pre season he showed signs he would be a good squad player and even if we don't want him next season we will still get a decent amount for him.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Bartley on 14:51 - Aug 8 with 5706 viewsMorfa_Same

Words fail me. If there's any truth in this then the fans deserve an explanation about who is responsible for these decisions.

By all means give him another chance after a decent season with Leeds but he's never been anything other than utter, utter gash when he's played for us before, so for God's sake at least assess him in the Premier League before throwing 4-year contracts in his direction.
Kyle Bartley on 15:02 - Aug 8 with 5618 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Bartley on 14:45 - Aug 8 by Uppa_Swans

I'm staggered by the nonsense written so far in this thread. Do you guys have any idea how awful the majority of the team was when Bartley last played in it? Naughton, Mawson, Fernandez all looked shoddy to say the least under previous managers. Kyle Bartley offers us an alternative to the technical/cultured pairing of Mawson/Fernandez and is a proven goalscoring threat. Clearly PC sees something in him.

Since joining in 2012 Bartley has made 16 appearances for us each one with the exception ( of 1) he has been fuking awful.

We give him a new contract .... you really couldn't make it up unless as stated by another poster it's just to sell him.

Whilst at Arsenal he was also loaned out to lower leagues or the pub league up North.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 15:03]
Kyle Bartley on 15:04 - Aug 8 with 5587 viewsSheffieldjack

Kyle Bartley on 15:02 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

Since joining in 2012 Bartley has made 16 appearances for us each one with the exception ( of 1) he has been fuking awful.

We give him a new contract .... you really couldn't make it up unless as stated by another poster it's just to sell him.

Whilst at Arsenal he was also loaned out to lower leagues or the pub league up North.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 15:03]

Unbelievable! More evidence, if any was needed, that our pre-season transfer policy has been totally shambolic.
Kyle Bartley on 15:10 - Aug 8 with 5539 viewsGriffting

I would have gone for a year or two extension myself, perhaps an option of a third if he'd played a certain amount of games. Four is a little overkill.
Kyle Bartley on 15:11 - Aug 8 with 5507 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm happy that we've given him a new contract, nowhere near as bad a player as some of our resident experts make him out to be.
Just saying.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Bartley on 15:13 - Aug 8 with 5498 viewsshandyjack

Kyle Bartley on 15:11 - Aug 8 by Flashberryjack

I'm happy that we've given him a new contract, nowhere near as bad a player as some of our resident experts make him out to be.
Just saying.

he's awful, he's a walking yellow/red card. He's so slow of thought he dives into everything as a late reaction leading to fouls and being out of position constantly

Kyle Bartley on 15:14 - Aug 8 with 5487 viewsDr_Winston

People bitch and moan and claim Clement has no say in who we sign.

A player who Clement made quite clear he wanted a look at and who has been one of our best pre season performers gets a new contract, and people bitch and moan.

Why most people should be ignored in a nutshell really.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kyle Bartley on 15:15 - Aug 8 with 5468 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Bartley on 15:11 - Aug 8 by Flashberryjack

Just saying.

Well 16 games in 5 years makes me think several managers agree with the 'resident experts' that he is not PL standard.

0 games at Arsenal and loaned out to Sheffield Utd & Rangers
Kyle Bartley on 15:17 - Aug 8 with 5452 viewsJango

He showed he's a decent centre half last season for Leeds. If teams are willing to pay £8million for him then how much do our fans think an upgrade on him would cost?
Kyle Bartley on 15:20 - Aug 8 with 5421 viewsDarran

Kyle Bartley on 15:14 - Aug 8 by Dr_Winston

A player who Clement made quite clear he wanted a look at and who has been one of our best pre season performers gets a new contract, and people bitch and moan.

I don't think the teams we played in pre-season are quite up to PL standard but I take your point about the manager.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kyle Bartley on 15:21 - Aug 8 with 5414 viewsshandyjack

Kyle Bartley on 15:17 - Aug 8 by Jango

He showed he's a decent centre half last season for Leeds. If teams are willing to pay £8million for him then how much do our fans think an upgrade on him would cost?

well Alfie was close to half that and is twice the player

Kyle Bartley on 15:23 - Aug 8 with 5397 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Bartley on 15:14 - Aug 8 by Dr_Winston

You really believe after 5 years & 16 appearances, pre season games against the likes of Barnet and a few washed up Yank teams he deserves a new 4 year contract ?

You are an excellent poster unless the topic is on defenders
Kyle Bartley on 15:26 - Aug 8 with 5375 viewsDr_Winston

Kyle Bartley on 15:23 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

You really believe after 5 years & 16 appearances, pre season games against the likes of Barnet and a few washed up Yank teams he deserves a new 4 year contract ?

You are an excellent poster unless the topic is on defenders

Paul Clement does. Take it up with him. What you or I think is irrelevant.

And you've spent years claiming that he was barely league standard when last season demonstrated that he's clearly much better than that, so perhaps central defenders aren't your forte either?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kyle Bartley on 15:30 - Aug 8 with 5317 viewsshandyjack

Kyle Bartley on 15:26 - Aug 8 by Dr_Winston

And you've spent years claiming that he was barely league standard when last season demonstrated that he's clearly much better than that, so perhaps central defenders aren't your forte either?

Did PC offer it to him or was it done by Gonzo.

Kyle Bartley on 15:31 - Aug 8 with 5316 viewsvetchonian

Kyle Bartley on 15:26 - Aug 8 by Dr_Winston

You should know Doc
PS posters know more than the pros especially managers
what they fail to see is the bigger picture than we do not know about whihc is discussed behind the scenes....Clem must see something in him or he would be gone I suspect...but as usual many on here know better

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Kyle Bartley on 15:31 - Aug 8 with 5310 viewsFlashberryjack

Kyle Bartley on 15:15 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

Well 16 games in 5 years makes me think several managers agree with the 'resident experts' that he is not PL standard.

0 games at Arsenal and loaned out to Sheffield Utd & Rangers

Well Clement doesn't agree with them, and he's taken a good look at him and want's to keep him, you do realise that players improve with experience.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Bartley on 15:31 - Aug 8 with 5313 viewsMartyrman57

The end of the world is nigh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024