Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints break their transfer record 20:13 - Aug 8 with 4928 viewsraynor94

Have signed Mario Lemina for £18.1 from Juventus, can't say I know a lot about him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Saints break their transfer record on 21:29 - Aug 8 with 2877 viewsItchySphincter

Nirvana will be along shortly to fill you in.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Saints break their transfer record on 22:26 - Aug 8 with 2788 viewsCooperman

I hadn't heard of him either.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Saints break their transfer record on 22:30 - Aug 8 with 2772 viewsGlyn1

Saints break their transfer record on 22:26 - Aug 8 by Cooperman

I hadn't heard of him either.

But £18 sounds like a bargain.

Here's the Guardian's assessment of Southampton this season:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/aug/08/premier-league-2017-18-pre

They are doing the Swans tomorrow (Wednesday).
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 22:32]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Saints break their transfer record on 22:36 - Aug 8 with 2740 viewsBanosswan

Saints break their transfer record on 21:29 - Aug 8 by ItchySphincter

Then an argument will ensue with E20 for thirty pages.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Saints break their transfer record on 23:02 - Aug 8 with 2674 viewsNirvana

Saints break their transfer record on 21:29 - Aug 8 by ItchySphincter

Good shout, Itchy.

Lemina is a good player, watched him with Juventus a few times. Very classy, elegant footballer and can play all over midfield. Pogba-lite, in many ways, but with more nous in the tackle. Would've been a great fit for us, but we weren't going to spend that on another central midfielder.

Look out this season, though, he is a fantastic signing by Southampton.
Saints break their transfer record on 23:08 - Aug 8 with 2649 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 22:36 - Aug 8 by Banosswan

No argument here, Itchy said it all

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Saints break their transfer record on 23:08 - Aug 8 with 2648 viewsNirvana

Saints break their transfer record on 22:36 - Aug 8 by Banosswan

I'm good, Banos.

He can follow me around arguing with himself until he falls asleep.

He'll rest easy, that's all he really wants to do anyway.

Plus, I don't like "alligators". Certainly not when they're "biting" me.

I'll avoid.
Saints break their transfer record on 23:23 - Aug 8 with 2607 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 23:08 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

I'm good, Banos.

He can follow me around arguing with himself until he falls asleep.

He'll rest easy, that's all he really wants to do anyway.

Plus, I don't like "alligators". Certainly not when they're "biting" me.

I'll avoid.

I'm not following you around, I am still yet to speak to you without you mentioning me first... just like now.

Although I had a lovely chat with Lisa earlier who assured me she never doubted my profession for the second largest global company on the planet (£2 billion net worth) after I quite simply proved it to her. So unfortunately thats another thing you got wrong

Login to get fewer ads

Saints break their transfer record on 00:06 - Aug 9 with 2555 viewsExiledJack

Saints break their transfer record on 23:23 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

I'm not following you around, I am still yet to speak to you without you mentioning me first... just like now.

Although I had a lovely chat with Lisa earlier who assured me she never doubted my profession for the second largest global company on the planet (£2 billion net worth) after I quite simply proved it to her. So unfortunately thats another thing you got wrong

How much of that £2bn are you going to spend on the Swans EG0Jack?

We could do with the investment ;)
Saints break their transfer record on 00:13 - Aug 9 with 2539 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 00:06 - Aug 9 by ExiledJack

How much of that £2bn are you going to spend on the Swans EG0Jack?

We could do with the investment ;)

Nothing to do with ego EJ. I was asked what I do for a living, so I replied.

Our friend here got all jelous and called me a liar, so happily proved it to a trusted member of the forum. :)

Saints break their transfer record on 08:58 - Aug 9 with 2310 viewsShaky

Saints break their transfer record on 23:23 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

That's a somewhat peculiar and seemingly random outburst!. To the untrained eye that is.

Luckily for you I recognise the plea for help it really represents, since I was chief clinical officer for the second largest firm of psychiatrists - with net intangible tangible psychological liabilities of £1.99bn - during my gap year.

As such it is clear to me you are suffering from advanced stage Imposter Syndrome. Don't worry though, us leading psychiatrists see this often in high flyers such as yourself and are trained to help you to recognise the problem and deal with it.

Remember always you know who you are; a top flight financial executive in the second biggest company in the global planet of earth. This insignificant world turning around and around and around and around in infinite empty space.

In this environment it is easy to fall into the trap of believing your fabulous success has come far too easy for you, with all its attendant trappings of luxury like strawberry jam.

You feel like a complete fraud, and that all your successes in financial boardrooms of the world planet, etc, etc. are pure fiction, the result of luck, and deceiving others into believing your are more intelligent, learned, and competent than you inner self says you are.

What you have to do is really believe in yourself. BELIEVE you are much more than some sad puerile psychopath whose only real skill is the ability to type at +70 words per minute. If that doesn't work bring Lisa along to your next boardroom interview; that's sure to impress.

And feel free to let me know if you want further gestalt therapy.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Saints break their transfer record on 09:05 - Aug 9 with 2296 viewsFireboy2

Saints break their transfer record on 08:58 - Aug 9 by Shaky

That's a somewhat peculiar and seemingly random outburst!. To the untrained eye that is.

Luckily for you I recognise the plea for help it really represents, since I was chief clinical officer for the second largest firm of psychiatrists - with net intangible tangible psychological liabilities of £1.99bn - during my gap year.

As such it is clear to me you are suffering from advanced stage Imposter Syndrome. Don't worry though, us leading psychiatrists see this often in high flyers such as yourself and are trained to help you to recognise the problem and deal with it.

Remember always you know who you are; a top flight financial executive in the second biggest company in the global planet of earth. This insignificant world turning around and around and around and around in infinite empty space.

In this environment it is easy to fall into the trap of believing your fabulous success has come far too easy for you, with all its attendant trappings of luxury like strawberry jam.

You feel like a complete fraud, and that all your successes in financial boardrooms of the world planet, etc, etc. are pure fiction, the result of luck, and deceiving others into believing your are more intelligent, learned, and competent than you inner self says you are.

What you have to do is really believe in yourself. BELIEVE you are much more than some sad puerile psychopath whose only real skill is the ability to type at +70 words per minute. If that doesn't work bring Lisa along to your next boardroom interview; that's sure to impress.

Saints break their transfer record on 09:22 - Aug 9 with 2265 viewsWhiterockin

Saints break their transfer record on 23:02 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

Good shout, Itchy.

Lemina is a good player, watched him with Juventus a few times. Very classy, elegant footballer and can play all over midfield. Pogba-lite, in many ways, but with more nous in the tackle. Would've been a great fit for us, but we weren't going to spend that on another central midfielder.

Serious question Nirvana, have you got a life. I'm sure if I had as much information on players and watched as much football as you, I wouldn't.
Saints break their transfer record on 09:53 - Aug 9 with 2220 viewscostalotta

There's breaking transfer records and there's signing the quality that's needed. This could be both for soton. Or it could be a soton Borja but I do doubt that.

We should recruit a rcruitement team capable of delivering.
Saints break their transfer record on 10:07 - Aug 9 with 2196 viewsCooperman

Or another theory is that Parlay has moved back to the UK.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Saints break their transfer record on 10:24 - Aug 9 with 2158 viewsE20Jack

Ah its the Danish troll alter ego again.

I am afraid none of your waffle, none of your frustrated rubbish, none of your cries for help can undo what you have already done or take back what has already been said. I have just ruined one of your favourite angles and you have exploded with rage. I really hope nobody was home when you found this out... for their sake.

Nirvana and yourself are scarily similar. Both cannot take criticism, both convince themselves that anyone in a position of strength must be lying regardless of the ease of proof. Anyone who agrees with someone else must be the same person, anyone up or down arrowing must also be the same person. The above is part of the diagnosis from your last round of anger induced posts and it seems it is spilling over to today.

My history stacks up, it very easily proved and have done so with ease.

Now then, lets move along from your fantasy waffle and start looking at your REAL life story. Shall we?

Currently you are jilted lover. You have done some donkey work for the Trust, done to sooth your ego. You thought you finally may get some respect with the "online community" to make up for what is lacking in your real life. You did this for free in order to maintain that level of kudos. I think you have even uttered the tragic words "show me some f*cking respect" in one of our conversations previously. Yes, cringeworthy huh?

Now, The Trust did not give you the credit for that dogs body work you believe you deserve and thus it did not avhieve any of your goals be that online or offline. This has affected you and you have taken it personally, in fact its a sensetive subject isnt it? I think you also uttered the sentence "who do you think came up with 80% of the arguments younare putting forward?" when I was making a stance towards legal action, you clearly felt someone was standing on your toes. Yet this was your thing, your big plan and it has all come crashing down.

Now your MO? You have given up on football, given up on the Trust action. You are now in lashing out mode. Anyone you feel is more successful, more respected, more of what you would like to be - they become enemy number 1.

I will take it as a compliment
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 11:00]

Saints break their transfer record on 13:01 - Aug 9 with 2054 viewsjasonbromham

Saints break their transfer record on 23:02 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

Good shout, Itchy.

Stick to the topic please everyone!

I agree with Nirvana been impressed when i've seen him. Could turn out to be a good buy for Southampton.
Saints break their transfer record on 14:19 - Aug 9 with 1993 viewsShaky

Wow. Talk about projection, dimi.

I can almost sense your physical pain and despair over the fact that you have been largely forgotten on this messageboard.

How could your finely honed skill of being able to type a wall of drivel at 70 wpm have been consigned to the dustbin of history so easily?

But it's my fault isn't it? That's gotta hurt. That and the fact I correctly dismissed your other self-proclaimed achievement of prophesying the fate of Cardiff as a statistical banality.

Years and years this has been simmering. Let it all out dimi. Let the gestalt flow.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Saints break their transfer record on 14:23 - Aug 9 with 1981 viewsWhiterockin

Seems strange to me that £18.1M is there record signing, when you consider all the money that they have received in transfer fees over the last couple of seasons.
Saints break their transfer record on 14:24 - Aug 9 with 1976 viewsMo_Wives

Thank you for that, Dr Cockgobbler. Does anyone else have an assessment?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Saints break their transfer record on 14:33 - Aug 9 with 1957 viewsShaky

C'mon then, Dimi, type something quick at 70wpm.

I haven't got all day and night to hang around here like some people, if you know what I 'm saying.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Saints break their transfer record on 15:48 - Aug 9 with 1909 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 14:24 - Aug 9 by Mo_Wives

Thank you for that, Dr Cockgobbler. Does anyone else have an assessment?

What an embarrassment the troll is, I am now apparently anyone he has felt anger towards in his life. I am anyone who down arrows him too. I am half expecting him to be calling me Dad soon. All because the Trust (a group of amateurs) didn't thank him for being a dogs body. Can we all have a whip round for Shaky? He is an emotional wreck at the moment due to this sorry affair.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 15:54]

Saints break their transfer record on 20:18 - Aug 9 with 1778 viewsNirvana

Saints break their transfer record on 09:22 - Aug 9 by Whiterockin

Serious question Nirvana, have you got a life. I'm sure if I had as much information on players and watched as much football as you, I wouldn't.

Well, Whiterockin, yes I do. Serious answer.

In fact, football was my life for quite some time. I've played the sport since I was two years old, and I achieved a fair amount of success. I put in A LOT of hard work for a long time, and I cherish my experience doing so. I don't play anywhere near as much as I used to, but I still have the same itch and interest for the game. It's not easy to just give it up, nor do I want to.

I have a career that affords me a lot of downtime, and I have to travel a lot. I fill much of the static by watching football, and it's remarkably easy nowadays. Yes, I still go out and have my fun, I'm certainly not a wallflower. But, it's not difficult to know a lot about supposed "random" leagues or players anymore. Everything is televised now, live and in high-definition.

I don't know every player or club in the world, no, I've never claimed to, and I'm honest about that. Example: Yiadom. But I do know quite a bit, and my social life hasn't suffered as a result. Hope that answered your question.
Saints break their transfer record on 20:23 - Aug 9 with 1765 viewsNirvana

Saints break their transfer record on 13:01 - Aug 9 by jasonbromham

Stick to the topic please everyone!

I agree with Nirvana been impressed when i've seen him. Could turn out to be a good buy for Southampton.

Thanks Jason, I agree.

You know PS, though. It's quite difficult for some on here to hide their jealousy (or spell it correctly) and actually talk football. C'est la vie.

But yes, Lemina is a special talent. He's young and makes mistakes with his positioning more than he should, quite frankly, but he has immense potential.

Southampton have really signed a quality footballer here, and I'm just hoping he won't be playing this weekend.
Saints break their transfer record on 20:28 - Aug 9 with 1734 viewsNirvana

Saints break their transfer record on 10:24 - Aug 9 by E20Jack

Ah its the Danish troll alter ego again.

I am afraid none of your waffle, none of your frustrated rubbish, none of your cries for help can undo what you have already done or take back what has already been said. I have just ruined one of your favourite angles and you have exploded with rage. I really hope nobody was home when you found this out... for their sake.

Nirvana and yourself are scarily similar. Both cannot take criticism, both convince themselves that anyone in a position of strength must be lying regardless of the ease of proof. Anyone who agrees with someone else must be the same person, anyone up or down arrowing must also be the same person. The above is part of the diagnosis from your last round of anger induced posts and it seems it is spilling over to today.

My history stacks up, it very easily proved and have done so with ease.

Now then, lets move along from your fantasy waffle and start looking at your REAL life story. Shall we?

Currently you are jilted lover. You have done some donkey work for the Trust, done to sooth your ego. You thought you finally may get some respect with the "online community" to make up for what is lacking in your real life. You did this for free in order to maintain that level of kudos. I think you have even uttered the tragic words "show me some f*cking respect" in one of our conversations previously. Yes, cringeworthy huh?

Now, The Trust did not give you the credit for that dogs body work you believe you deserve and thus it did not avhieve any of your goals be that online or offline. This has affected you and you have taken it personally, in fact its a sensetive subject isnt it? I think you also uttered the sentence "who do you think came up with 80% of the arguments younare putting forward?" when I was making a stance towards legal action, you clearly felt someone was standing on your toes. Yet this was your thing, your big plan and it has all come crashing down.

Now your MO? You have given up on football, given up on the Trust action. You are now in lashing out mode. Anyone you feel is more successful, more respected, more of what you would like to be - they become enemy number 1.

I will take it as a compliment
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 11:00]

Please stop following me around, quoting me directly, and mentioning me by username. I have told you countless times. Keep to yourself.

I see you can't do that, and your little teacher's pet "I only reply" bbullsshitt rings very hollow. You need the attention, and it's very sad. I'd rather you just move along to your next obsession.

Now ramble incoherently until you fall asleep, and the forum can resume regular service.

Classic E20 (Dimi).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024