Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints break their transfer record 20:13 - Aug 8 with 4906 viewsraynor94

Have signed Mario Lemina for £18.1 from Juventus, can't say I know a lot about him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Saints break their transfer record on 20:34 - Aug 9 with 1867 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 20:28 - Aug 9 by Nirvana

Please stop following me around, quoting me directly, and mentioning me by username. I have told you countless times. Keep to yourself.

I see you can't do that, and your little teacher's pet "I only reply" bbullsshitt rings very hollow. You need the attention, and it's very sad. I'd rather you just move along to your next obsession.

Now ramble incoherently until you fall asleep, and the forum can resume regular service.

Classic E20 (Dimi).

Hi Nivs,

Everyone can see you are the one following me around. I have still never spoken to you without you talking to or about me. This absolutely destroys you and your attempts to talk about me without mentioning me by name has been wonderful to behold.

Not being able to grasp a simple concept does not mean that concept is incoherent. It just means you are too stupid to understand as Lisa wonderfully showed on the Viera thread.

Poor simple paranoid Nivvy

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Saints break their transfer record on 20:51 - Aug 9 with 1837 viewsNirvana

Saints break their transfer record on 20:34 - Aug 9 by E20Jack

Hi Nivs,

Everyone can see you are the one following me around. I have still never spoken to you without you talking to or about me. This absolutely destroys you and your attempts to talk about me without mentioning me by name has been wonderful to behold.

Not being able to grasp a simple concept does not mean that concept is incoherent. It just means you are too stupid to understand as Lisa wonderfully showed on the Viera thread.

Poor simple paranoid Nivvy

I'm not obsessed like you, so knock yourself out.

But you slipped a bit in posting about me, when it was between you and Shaky. Maybe you were addled and didn't notice the username?

Either way, the teacher's pet shtick is wearing thin and has always been bbullsshitt anyway. You want the drama, you need it because it's all you've got. It's obvious to everyone.

I'll keep posting about football, you can obsess about me all you want (with your little downvotes, haha). Knock yourself out, Mr. Alligator.
Saints break their transfer record on 20:57 - Aug 9 with 1841 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 20:51 - Aug 9 by Nirvana

I'm not obsessed like you, so knock yourself out.

But you slipped a bit in posting about me, when it was between you and Shaky. Maybe you were addled and didn't notice the username?

Either way, the teacher's pet shtick is wearing thin and has always been bbullsshitt anyway. You want the drama, you need it because it's all you've got. It's obvious to everyone.

I'll keep posting about football, you can obsess about me all you want (with your little downvotes, haha). Knock yourself out, Mr. Alligator.

You most certainly are. Each and every conversation we have had has been instigated by you. That is pretty obsessive. Why did I slip up talking to Shaky? I compared you both, some would almost think you were the same poster.... that isnt slipping up at all Nivs. Just like our friend shaky ''bullshitt'' simply means you dont want to hear it, dont like it or dont understand it. Swallow your pride, just ask.

Enjoy watching your 9th fantasy game re-run of the day on youtube tonight. The posters in this thread said it all

Saints break their transfer record on 00:10 - Aug 10 with 1804 viewsshenleymun

This is a fantastic ménage a trois w*nkfest between the three of you.

Normally I would tune right out from all this schoolboy nonsense, but I have to say that Shaky's marvellous double barrelled hatchet job (is that a mixed metaphor?) won the argument on this thread so convincingly that you really should all pack it in here and wander off to another thread and restart it all there afresh.
Saints break their transfer record on 15:38 - Aug 11 with 1688 viewsShaky

Saints break their transfer record on 00:10 - Aug 10 by shenleymun

This is a fantastic ménage a trois w*nkfest between the three of you.

Normally I would tune right out from all this schoolboy nonsense, but I have to say that Shaky's marvellous double barrelled hatchet job (is that a mixed metaphor?) won the argument on this thread so convincingly that you really should all pack it in here and wander off to another thread and restart it all there afresh.

Thank you kind lady for your very reasonable and accurate summing up there.

Alas I am duty-bound to at all times carry out my ethical and professional obligations as embodied in the motto of the Global Planetary Society of Earth-based Gestalt Therapists: "No pain, no gain". As such a little postmortem is necessary here.

First of all demi, you have to know you completely misjudged your angle of attack on me. 2-3 years ago things may have been different, had you aligned yourself with Lesser Psychoboy, Noclue, Uxbridge, Lisa, Monmouth, Sumbler, Desperate Des, etc, etc, and collectively pushed the you know nothing/all your claimed knowledge is from Google smear. Maybe.

But things have moved on, and in the intervening period I have pretty much predicted all major events involving corporate control of the club and Trust to a 'T'. And remember demi, unlike your unhinged belief that you can see the future, these did not involve simple binary coin toss probabilities, but were complex situations with many non-obvious outcomes, certainly to the layman.

To be clear i am not falling into your trap of believing this was in any way deterministic, and though i hesitate to use the word in this context there was some 'luck' involved; things very rarely pan out so precisely.

However, at the end of the day it is clear to pretty much everyone that I could not have made those predictions without significant skill in Corporate Finance and the other areas in which i have claimed expertise.

As if that wasn't enough I publicly dug the Trust out of the shit earlier in the year when they didn't have a leg to stand on, supplying them with a complete pret a porter legal strategy. Phil obviously has a vested interest in obscuring his own role leading in to and out of that mire, but other people know what I did including elsewhere on the board and others such as monmouth who dislikes me intensely, but nevertheless appears to have some personal integrity.

I'm a fcuking rockstar, demi, although as a modest and self-effacing soul i don't really like to talk about it. But the key point is you can't hurt or trigger me with this, and instead just make yourself look like an idiot by pursuing it. And if you think your recent fishing expeditions got the better of me you're wrong; what I did was to employ a technique formulated by the greatest strategist that ever lived called moving the shade, to smoke you out.

Now let's talk a little about your low-self esteem issues. I am not necessarily disputing that you have got yourself a job with some financial bookmaker. What i am saying is that although they may call their staff risk analysts, that doesn't mean you are a financial analyst any more than a turf accountant can audit companies.

From what I have seen your financial knowledge currently extends no further than last time I commented it was what you might expect from somebody who reads the Daily Mail City pages. So don't try to blag me. And if you feel humiliated as a result of trying that on please try to remember you have no one to blame other than yourself.

That said I genuinely wish you well if you have got a job you are proud of. I sincerely hope you stick at it and can rack up some personal victories; clearly material success is extremely important to you for reasons I wont speculate on.

That said if you want my opinion I would encourage you to do something else. You clearly have some empathetic qualities that in my view you have abused and squandered; why not consider some kind of caring profession where you might put them to good use?

Finally I hope you googled 'Impostor Syndrome', and were able to enjoy this at some level. Of course I knew about it, but when I saw the Wikipdia entry i had to strongly resist the temptation to embellish the description and as a consequence was able to use it almost verbatim; the planets had been set in motion and aligned precisely with the stars to create a moment of truly cosmic irony and farce.

Now let us give thanks to the universe for this gift of comedy using the art form of song:

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Saints break their transfer record on 16:20 - Aug 11 with 1651 viewsShonky

My good friend Barrister Robert Bogbey would be very interested in this discussion.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 16:21]

Its just a ride...

Saints break their transfer record on 16:31 - Aug 11 with 1634 viewsE20Jack

Ladies and gentlefolk we now have two trolls that have spontaneously combusted in two days. I don't even know where to begin. Jaw dropping projection levels in a scale that I have rarely ever witnessed.

You are clearly suffering some sort of breakdown. Whether this was as a direct result of the Trust snubbing you or this was something that has been coming for a while and thus proved to be the catalyst I don't know. I am fascinated to know though.

But you clearly have self esteem issues, the lack of respect you have on this forum hurts you. When said Trust members booted you off the site you similarly went into melt down. You have certain triggers and they are being tripped intermittently. This is clear with your outbursts, determined to slate anyone you see as a threat.

You most certainly are a google merchent and no matter how many times you pretend that everyone doesn't think you are, that still doesn't change reality. You know, actual reality - not the reality you create in your head regarding yourself and others to comfort you in your tough moments. I would imagine most see you as a pretender. Your embarrassing £300m figure on club affairs was met with an audible chuckle.

As for me, you have no idea what I do. I handle multi million pound transactions to specifications solely designed by myself and shaped our company towards a multi billion pound value. You are utterly clueless with your googling and even worse with your guessing.

What on earth makes you think I value material possessions? I dont think I have ever mentioned them in any shape or form. Is this something you have decided to make up to make you feel better again? The only time I have discussed my personal life is when someone asked me what I do - I answered. The rest has been you running around like a school child talking about it.

Now, as I told the last troll, I dont believe I have ever even spoken to you without you speaking to me first. I try not to communicate with morons and fantasists so try and avoid wherever possible. But what I do is reply to rubbish that these trolls obsessively trot out. This is one such reply in a long line of your ramblings.

One thing is right though, I most certainly do now feel like I am in the caring profession and genuinelly hope that me being a figure of your obsession will give you something to focus on and not do something stupid which you absolutely come across as being capable of doing. Think of me as your very own personal Samaritans.

Your cries of help are absolutely noted. Truly. Note there is no mocking smiley, I am deadly serious.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 16:40]

Saints break their transfer record on 16:55 - Aug 11 with 1608 viewsShaky

i see, demi.

in that case there is nothing further for me to say than I sincerely hope you are not also behind Nirvanna. The universe would almost certainly not look kindly on that level of depravity.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

Saints break their transfer record on 16:55 - Aug 11 with 1612 viewslondonlisa2001

Saints break their transfer record on 16:20 - Aug 11 by Shonky

My good friend Barrister Robert Bogbey would be very interested in this discussion.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 16:21]

Not Mr Governor Robert surely? He's trying to give me $11m at the moment.

Can't believe you know him as well!
Small world.
Saints break their transfer record on 17:03 - Aug 11 with 1600 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 16:55 - Aug 11 by Shaky

i see, demi.

in that case there is nothing further for me to say than I sincerely hope you are not also behind Nirvanna. The universe would almost certainly not look kindly on that level of depravity.

Lets just say you have been prime suspect number 1 for that berth from a few people on here. Me included. Although I don't believe you are, on reflection.. if that is any consolation.

PM incoming.

Saints break their transfer record on 17:05 - Aug 11 with 1595 viewsMo_Wives

Saints break their transfer record on 16:55 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

Not Mr Governor Robert surely? He's trying to give me $11m at the moment.

Can't believe you know him as well!
Small world.

Wow, that's nearly as much as Saints transfer record.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Saints break their transfer record on 03:25 - Aug 12 with 1548 viewsDJack

Saints break their transfer record on 16:31 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Ladies and gentlefolk we now have two trolls that have spontaneously combusted in two days. I don't even know where to begin. Jaw dropping projection levels in a scale that I have rarely ever witnessed.

You are clearly suffering some sort of breakdown. Whether this was as a direct result of the Trust snubbing you or this was something that has been coming for a while and thus proved to be the catalyst I don't know. I am fascinated to know though.

But you clearly have self esteem issues, the lack of respect you have on this forum hurts you. When said Trust members booted you off the site you similarly went into melt down. You have certain triggers and they are being tripped intermittently. This is clear with your outbursts, determined to slate anyone you see as a threat.

You most certainly are a google merchent and no matter how many times you pretend that everyone doesn't think you are, that still doesn't change reality. You know, actual reality - not the reality you create in your head regarding yourself and others to comfort you in your tough moments. I would imagine most see you as a pretender. Your embarrassing £300m figure on club affairs was met with an audible chuckle.

As for me, you have no idea what I do. I handle multi million pound transactions to specifications solely designed by myself and shaped our company towards a multi billion pound value. You are utterly clueless with your googling and even worse with your guessing.

What on earth makes you think I value material possessions? I dont think I have ever mentioned them in any shape or form. Is this something you have decided to make up to make you feel better again? The only time I have discussed my personal life is when someone asked me what I do - I answered. The rest has been you running around like a school child talking about it.

Now, as I told the last troll, I dont believe I have ever even spoken to you without you speaking to me first. I try not to communicate with morons and fantasists so try and avoid wherever possible. But what I do is reply to rubbish that these trolls obsessively trot out. This is one such reply in a long line of your ramblings.

One thing is right though, I most certainly do now feel like I am in the caring profession and genuinelly hope that me being a figure of your obsession will give you something to focus on and not do something stupid which you absolutely come across as being capable of doing. Think of me as your very own personal Samaritans.

Your cries of help are absolutely noted. Truly. Note there is no mocking smiley, I am deadly serious.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 16:40]

Look at my history and you will see that I'm no fan of Shaky, but you are a Sociopath, clearly and simply...unfortunately we have no accredited Psychologists posting to challenge you or Shakey but either way you ain't healthy for this board.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Saints break their transfer record on 05:03 - Aug 12 with 1528 viewsNirvana

Saints break their transfer record on 16:55 - Aug 11 by Shaky

i see, demi.

Just to be clear, Shaky, Dimi is not behind this username.

There is a real, genuine person on this end, and my intention is to add to this forum, civilly and coherently, with what I know and have experience in. That would be football (i.e. the whole point of the forum).

If others would like to invent some character to play in order to get attention online, I find that sad but it is what is. The internet has made many a hero out of many a chump. But, that's not what I'm about, no matter how much all my little troll compadres wish it to be.

I don't have all day and night to defend myself, I have work to do and a life. But I will continue to share my opinion, and back it up with substance, when the subject suits me.

I take it you will do the same.
Saints break their transfer record on 08:01 - Aug 12 with 1501 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 03:25 - Aug 12 by DJack

Look at my history and you will see that I'm no fan of Shaky, but you are a Sociopath, clearly and simply...unfortunately we have no accredited Psychologists posting to challenge you or Shakey but either way you ain't healthy for this board.

And you are an idiot by the sounds of it. Nice to chat.

To the poster above, you have been told by LondonLisa2001 that I am who I say I am. The only person not coming forth with their identity, is you. Wonder why. Troll.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 8:25]

Saints break their transfer record on 08:50 - Aug 12 with 1475 viewsShaky

Saints break their transfer record on 05:03 - Aug 12 by Nirvana

Just to be clear, Shaky, Dimi is not behind this username.

There is a real, genuine person on this end, and my intention is to add to this forum, civilly and coherently, with what I know and have experience in. That would be football (i.e. the whole point of the forum).

If others would like to invent some character to play in order to get attention online, I find that sad but it is what is. The internet has made many a hero out of many a chump. But, that's not what I'm about, no matter how much all my little troll compadres wish it to be.

I don't have all day and night to defend myself, I have work to do and a life. But I will continue to share my opinion, and back it up with substance, when the subject suits me.

I take it you will do the same.

To be honest I haven't devoted much attention to your posts, having no aspirations whatsoever in the superfan department.

So notwithstanding the veracity of your comments, it is obvious you are also trying to troll The Resurrection. That's not very nice.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 9:05]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Saints break their transfer record on 15:31 - Aug 12 with 1417 viewsDJack

Saints break their transfer record on 08:01 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

And you are an idiot by the sounds of it. Nice to chat.

To the poster above, you have been told by LondonLisa2001 that I am who I say I am. The only person not coming forth with their identity, is you. Wonder why. Troll.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 8:25]

Oh dear me, so many flaws.

We haven't chatted.

Where you work means nothing.

Most of the boards identity is known to themselves and sometimes a few others - a couple of posters on this board know who I am but so what, who cares. Perhaps I should use poor Lisa as well to massage my ego.

You've started calling those who challenge you a Troll... The Internet knows what that means

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Saints break their transfer record on 18:04 - Aug 12 with 1390 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 15:31 - Aug 12 by DJack

Oh dear me, so many flaws.

We haven't chatted.

Where you work means nothing.

Most of the boards identity is known to themselves and sometimes a few others - a couple of posters on this board know who I am but so what, who cares. Perhaps I should use poor Lisa as well to massage my ego.

You've started calling those who challenge you a Troll... The Internet knows what that means

Many have challenged my opinions, and had an interesting debate. .. yet never called them a troll. If you cannot tell the difference between a troll and a disagreement of opinion then I really cannot help you. Nice chatting.

Saints break their transfer record on 18:42 - Aug 12 with 1370 viewsNirvana

Saints break their transfer record on 08:50 - Aug 12 by Shaky

To be honest I haven't devoted much attention to your posts, having no aspirations whatsoever in the superfan department.

So notwithstanding the veracity of your comments, it is obvious you are also trying to troll The Resurrection. That's not very nice.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 9:05]

No troll here, Shaky.

I know you and res are pals, great. But, I have consistently put many words of substance up and about football, either responding to or addressing res' bbullsshitt, mostly about Siggy. He has refused, every time, to respond with the same level of decency and focus.

Instead, like Dimi, he'd prefer to play the part of internet toughman and come back with personal jibes, just as he does with our footballers. My current Southampton thread is a great example of this. I have chosen to ignore res' hysterical Siggy threads all summer, and you can check for yourself if you'd like. No, res hasn't stalked everyone of my posts, down arrowing them all exactly like a scorned lover/troll would (as Dimi and Neefie have). But, he has done that with most of them, and never fails to respond with plenty of aggression, childish bbullsshitt, and irrelevant babble.

There is one person who would like to have an open, healthy debate, and one whose aim is to be "right all the time" and abuse anyone who disagrees with his bbullsshitt. Countless others have been treated the same, and that is classic trolling. I don't have any interest in doing so, I'd just like the guy to stick to football and stop being such a self-righteous ffukkhead. C'est la vie, though.

You seem a smart fella. Check my post history when you have time, Shaky, and you'll clearly see who the "trolls" are on here. Or, just check my thread tonight, it's there for all to see.
Saints break their transfer record on 20:14 - Aug 12 with 1340 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 18:42 - Aug 12 by Nirvana

No troll here, Shaky.

I know you and res are pals, great. But, I have consistently put many words of substance up and about football, either responding to or addressing res' bbullsshitt, mostly about Siggy. He has refused, every time, to respond with the same level of decency and focus.

Instead, like Dimi, he'd prefer to play the part of internet toughman and come back with personal jibes, just as he does with our footballers. My current Southampton thread is a great example of this. I have chosen to ignore res' hysterical Siggy threads all summer, and you can check for yourself if you'd like. No, res hasn't stalked everyone of my posts, down arrowing them all exactly like a scorned lover/troll would (as Dimi and Neefie have). But, he has done that with most of them, and never fails to respond with plenty of aggression, childish bbullsshitt, and irrelevant babble.

There is one person who would like to have an open, healthy debate, and one whose aim is to be "right all the time" and abuse anyone who disagrees with his bbullsshitt. Countless others have been treated the same, and that is classic trolling. I don't have any interest in doing so, I'd just like the guy to stick to football and stop being such a self-righteous ffukkhead. C'est la vie, though.

You seem a smart fella. Check my post history when you have time, Shaky, and you'll clearly see who the "trolls" are on here. Or, just check my thread tonight, it's there for all to see.

You are most certainly a troll. This is shown by you referring to me as a poster you have been told I am not. In fact, so lacking in ideas you do it in every post you make, very funny all the same

Saints break their transfer record on 03:05 - Aug 13 with 1286 viewsDJack

Saints break their transfer record on 18:04 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

Many have challenged my opinions, and had an interesting debate. .. yet never called them a troll. If you cannot tell the difference between a troll and a disagreement of opinion then I really cannot help you. Nice chatting.

Yet it was you that used the word troll and not me...ooops!

Saints break their transfer record on 08:31 - Aug 13 with 1230 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 03:05 - Aug 13 by DJack

Yet it was you that used the word troll and not me...ooops!

With good reason kid.

Saints break their transfer record on 08:58 - Aug 13 with 1222 viewsSTID2017

Saints break their transfer record on 23:23 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

I'm not following you around, I am still yet to speak to you without you mentioning me first... just like now.

Although I had a lovely chat with Lisa earlier who assured me she never doubted my profession for the second largest global company on the planet (£2 billion net worth) after I quite simply proved it to her. So unfortunately thats another thing you got wrong

Not good enough for the first largest ?
Never mind ....

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Saints break their transfer record on 09:08 - Aug 13 with 1207 viewsE20Jack

Saints break their transfer record on 08:58 - Aug 13 by STID2017

Not good enough for the first largest ?
Never mind ....

Is Messi good enough for biggest team in the world Real Madrid?

Most certainly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024