Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carabao Cuo Draw 15:57 - Aug 9 with 5254 viewsairedale

.....is tomorrow after the football on SKY tv.

Who or what is Carabao?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carabao-cup-second-rou

matches to be played W/C 21/8.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 15:57]
Carabao Cuo Draw on 15:59 - Aug 9 with 5240 viewsraynor94

Energy drink

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Carabao Cuo Draw on 16:20 - Aug 9 with 5186 viewsKGriz16

They're a tyre company aren't they? Weren't they something to do with Chelsea last season?
Carabao Cuo Draw on 16:21 - Aug 9 with 5184 viewsswanforthemoney

Id like us to go all out for the Cups, its our only hope of any honours.
Lets do our best to fill the stadium in the event of a home draw. Flat rate, say, tickets a fiver.

I stand in the North Stand

Carabao Cuo Draw on 01:27 - Aug 10 with 4908 viewsJBT95

Personally, living in Newport, I hope we draw Newport County at Rodney Parade - would be the first game on their new pitch as their first league home game is the Saturday after (assuming they would allow the game to be played there).

If not Bristol City away would be good. Cardiff away would be sh*te because of the bubble trip not worth it for me with work etc - but at least it would probably be on the box!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 1:35]
Carabao Cuo Draw on 03:28 - Aug 10 with 4874 viewsAnotherJohn

Not the right Carabao, but there is also a Thai rock group of that name.

Carabao Cuo Draw on 07:23 - Aug 10 with 4802 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carabao Cuo Draw on 16:21 - Aug 9 by swanforthemoney

Lets do our best to fill the stadium in the event of a home draw. Flat rate, say, tickets a fiver.

I agree. We need to balance team selection though. Not put out the full reserves but give the opportunity for a few fringe players in the early rounds.
It is win win for us. The chance of honours and the opportunity to give those on the fringe of the first team game time.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carabao Cuo Draw on 07:41 - Aug 10 with 4775 viewsJackfath

I think it's an African bum disease.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Carabao Cuo Draw on 07:52 - Aug 10 with 4763 viewsbuilthjack

Newport away would be good as long as they give us a decent ticket allocation. EFL rules state that in stadiums under 20,000, they only have to give 10%. So with Rodney Parade being 7850, that's only 785.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Carabao Cuo Draw on 10:49 - Aug 10 with 4625 viewsJackFish

Burton or Rotherham away, as the only unseeded ones I haven't been to.
Carabao Cuo Draw on 11:01 - Aug 10 with 4604 viewsunion_jack

Carabao Cuo Draw on 07:52 - Aug 10 by builthjack

Newport away would be good as long as they give us a decent ticket allocation. EFL rules state that in stadiums under 20,000, they only have to give 10%. So with Rodney Parade being 7850, that's only 785.

Is ground swapping still an option?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:34 - Aug 10 with 4409 viewsSgorioFruit

Newport County have been placed in the northern section in order to avoid being drawn against West Ham.

I'm gutted, I wanted a swans county draw.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:37 - Aug 10 with 4391 viewsOldjack

I'll second that ,winning cups makes you famous

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:39 - Aug 10 with 4379 viewsJackfath

At the cost of relegation?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:46 - Aug 10 with 4345 viewsOldjack

the draw is after the match tonight

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:53 - Aug 10 with 4309 viewsdailew

Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:34 - Aug 10 by SgorioFruit

Newport County have been placed in the northern section in order to avoid being drawn against West Ham.

I'm gutted, I wanted a swans county draw.

They both want to play away.

Why?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:57 - Aug 10 with 4286 viewsJBT95

Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:53 - Aug 10 by dailew

They both want to play away.

Why?

County having a new pitch put in so their first home game isn't until the 26th August.

West Ham aren't playing at home until after the international break because of the athletics at the London Stadium.
Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:58 - Aug 10 with 4282 viewsJBT95

Seeing as we can't draw Newport or Cardiff let's hope for one of the Bristol sides (away pref).
Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:59 - Aug 10 with 4278 viewsdailew

Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:57 - Aug 10 by JBT95

County having a new pitch put in so their first home game isn't until the 26th August.

West Ham aren't playing at home until after the international break because of the athletics at the London Stadium.

Thanks for that.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Carabao Cuo Draw on 21:14 - Aug 10 with 4239 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carabao Cuo Draw on 20:39 - Aug 10 by Jackfath

At the cost of relegation?

No, of course not. I raised a point about giving the fringe players a chance earlier on but not chucking Ina full reserve team therby attempting to make a fist of it.
If we are in relegation battle, and that will become more obvious later in the competitions, then it has to be 11 bridesmaids turning out for us. Our League status is more important but we can't ignore the prestige and European football that a Cup win can bring. It's a balancing act in which I think we have been too ready to chuck in over weakened teams in the past.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carabao Cuo Draw on 09:03 - Aug 11 with 4045 viewskarnataka

Carabao Cuo Draw on 21:14 - Aug 10 by Private_Partz

No, of course not. I raised a point about giving the fringe players a chance earlier on but not chucking Ina full reserve team therby attempting to make a fist of it.
If we are in relegation battle, and that will become more obvious later in the competitions, then it has to be 11 bridesmaids turning out for us. Our League status is more important but we can't ignore the prestige and European football that a Cup win can bring. It's a balancing act in which I think we have been too ready to chuck in over weakened teams in the past.

Spot on PP, agree we should have exactly that approach to cup competitions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024