Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote 18:25 - Aug 9 with 4815 viewsmonmouth

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 18:28 - Aug 9 with 2929 viewsmonmouth

Ok, an early exit poll as surely most have done the deed now. I won't be here on the 15th but if you've voted, what did you actually vote?

(not what will you vote, what should you vote, or what you would have voted)

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 22:27 - Aug 11 with 2719 viewsmonmouth

I'm away now for two weeks so I'll just resurrect this baby. Legal action double the others by a massive 16 to 8 on a huge turnout of 25 votes.

I would estimate a confidence level of around 3% and an error rate of plus or minus 3,900%

This polling business is a piece of piss.

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 23:09 - Aug 11 with 2680 viewsGaryjack

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 22:27 - Aug 11 by monmouth

I'm away now for two weeks so I'll just resurrect this baby. Legal action double the others by a massive 16 to 8 on a huge turnout of 25 votes.

I would estimate a confidence level of around 3% and an error rate of plus or minus 3,900%

Enjoy your cruise Mon. You know the score.
TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 23:20 - Aug 11 with 2654 viewsSwanzay

Im still perplexed how the sell outs can't be taken to account, can you?

Will the Trust actually exist this time next year....

To me the Trust are hell bent on getting members to choose option one.

Its basically committing suicide!
TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:15 - Aug 12 with 2610 viewsmax936

I went legal action, but I'd have preferred to have voted for turning the deal down and getting back around table and negotiate a better deal where the Trust would have had more say commensurate with a shareholder with 21% of ownership in the Club and no drag rights, this deal suits the Yanks plays right into their hands if you like for me.

Sounds simple I know, but that's my view on it, another option perhaps would be the Yanks buying the full 21% and the Trust keeping it for a rainy day, its easy looking in through the window than being on the inside though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:21 - Aug 12 with 2601 viewsEasternJack

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:15 - Aug 12 by max936

I went legal action, but I'd have preferred to have voted for turning the deal down and getting back around table and negotiate a better deal where the Trust would have had more say commensurate with a shareholder with 21% of ownership in the Club and no drag rights, this deal suits the Yanks plays right into their hands if you like for me.

Sounds simple I know, but that's my view on it, another option perhaps would be the Yanks buying the full 21% and the Trust keeping it for a rainy day, its easy looking in through the window than being on the inside though.

That's where the trust options were disingenuous. Effectively a vote from the membership for legal action would first and foremost put the parties back round the table - this time, with an improved negotiating chip as the Americans would know that no deal would mean legal action. Something I'm sure they want to avoid.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:35 - Aug 12 with 2586 viewsGaryjack

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 23:20 - Aug 11 by Swanzay

Im still perplexed how the sell outs can't be taken to account, can you?

Will the Trust actually exist this time next year....

To me the Trust are hell bent on getting members to choose option one.

Its basically committing suicide!

My view is that they are tired and burned out. This is not an attack on them as they have all done more than any other fvcker on here or anywhere else would. Fact is they volunteer their time to the cause, and this situation has overtaken them all. And please don't speak about having 'new blood' because there is no one else prepared to stand up and put in the work that these guys have done. I don't want them too accept this deal, very few on here do, but they are out of their league here. A shame, a great shame. But that folks is the way it is.
TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:40 - Aug 12 with 2576 viewsmax936

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:21 - Aug 12 by EasternJack

That's where the trust options were disingenuous. Effectively a vote from the membership for legal action would first and foremost put the parties back round the table - this time, with an improved negotiating chip as the Americans would know that no deal would mean legal action. Something I'm sure they want to avoid.

Disingenuous towards who the membership or the Yanks? If you mean the Yanks and the sellouts I couldn't give a toss after the way the club was sold, I can't believe that the sellouts have got away with either, I'm surprised that the Premier League haven't taken it up themselves, surely laws have been broken, if not criminal surely there must be some stipulations within football towards what happened, the Trust doesn't seem to have any help or guidance from the football world, hardly surprising though with the way football is has been run, FIFA being a prime example.

Login to get fewer ads

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:44 - Aug 12 with 2574 viewsSwanzay

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:15 - Aug 12 by max936

I went legal too Max, but the Trust seem to me to doing all they can to encourage members to avoid.

Can someone please clarify?

They have been truly shafted, yet still want to bow down, like its given up!

Why cant we take legal action against the sell out outs...

To me that would be far better form of action.

Can anyone from the Trust clarify!
TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:50 - Aug 12 with 2562 viewsSwanzay

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:21 - Aug 12 by EasternJack

Well said, put the threat there at least!
TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 02:12 - Aug 12 with 2535 viewsEasternJack

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:40 - Aug 12 by max936

Disingenuous towards who the membership or the Yanks? If you mean the Yanks and the sellouts I couldn't give a toss after the way the club was sold, I can't believe that the sellouts have got away with either, I'm surprised that the Premier League haven't taken it up themselves, surely laws have been broken, if not criminal surely there must be some stipulations within football towards what happened, the Trust doesn't seem to have any help or guidance from the football world, hardly surprising though with the way football is has been run, FIFA being a prime example.

Disingenuous - as in, the options and supporting narrative were not objective, to the point that scare tactics (we might lose, we might spend all our money, we might get ostracised etc)were used to try and steer the membership to the "preferred" option. None of this was evidenced.

What I feel hasn't been answered is what happens after the deal is done? From what I can see, the majority owners will have zero motivationto engage with the Trust once we sign away our right to pursue what should have been on the table 12 months ago. The trust will just be a shell, waiting to be told when to sell their shares whenever it's in the Americans interest.

Is this ththe Trust's purpose?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 09:54 - Aug 12 with 2462 viewsmax936

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 02:12 - Aug 12 by EasternJack

Disingenuous - as in, the options and supporting narrative were not objective, to the point that scare tactics (we might lose, we might spend all our money, we might get ostracised etc)were used to try and steer the membership to the "preferred" option. None of this was evidenced.

What I feel hasn't been answered is what happens after the deal is done? From what I can see, the majority owners will have zero motivationto engage with the Trust once we sign away our right to pursue what should have been on the table 12 months ago. The trust will just be a shell, waiting to be told when to sell their shares whenever it's in the Americans interest.

Is this ththe Trust's purpose?

Good post that and very well put, more or less my view as well and basically what I was trying to say.

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 09:58 - Aug 12 with 2459 viewsDewi1jack

Enjoy your cruise Monny.
Still time to have a word with the skipper and get him to sail at 17:30 so you can make the game.
Short trip from the stadium to the docks!

Easy part was voting to reject the deal. Absolute no brainer and voted against as soon as I'd read the offer near enough.

Fair play to the Trust (Cheers Ux!) on answering my questions as I couldn't make the forum. Didn't make it much easier, but voted with a heavy heart for legal action.
Would rather not see the club go through the courts, but, if we want to have a strong Trust that is treated as a 21% shareholder, then that may be the only way to get the Merrycans back around the table.

Drag rights worry me, as we couldn't do our own due diligence in the first place thanks to Dimwit and the rest of the sell out scum b'stards, now we have no chance of even finding out about the next buyers.

I read in the week that Crystal Palace (a similar size club to our own, same precarious position every season) maybe bought/ being taken over for £200 million by Adams and a Chinese consortium. Adams and his chums have been desperate for any club for a few years now.
Looks like Dimwit, Capt Beaky, the Dutch clown et al undervalued the club and could have made more money if they'd have done things properly.
Every cloud has a silver lining I s'pose.
Even if it's just a small petty one!

The c**ts really should be getting pelters every game next season.
Seems like the only way to get revenge on the b'stards, is to get them to stay away from the ground, even though they're shareholders.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 10:42 - Aug 12 with 2421 viewsValerie

The trust board are determined no legal action happens or more so threatened which is even more suspicious, the reasons we can only guess.

One way or the other they will make this happen,but then mark my words the Yanks and the sellout cants will go laughing into the sunset thinking what a naive bunch of idiots Swansea fans are and within 2 years we will all be saying how the feck were we so stupid ? we should have taken action.

We know,theyknow,the whole fecking world knows they fecked up and broke the law,we pay big money to get it confirmed that we have a very good case and still like cowards some still want to pretend nothing happened.
I will book mark this thread and see where we are in 2 years,it will be interesting.
TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 11:59 - Aug 12 with 2364 viewswaynekerr55

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 00:44 - Aug 12 by Swanzay

I went legal too Max, but the Trust seem to me to doing all they can to encourage members to avoid.

Can someone please clarify?

They have been truly shafted, yet still want to bow down, like its given up!

Why cant we take legal action against the sell out outs...

To me that would be far better form of action.

Can anyone from the Trust clarify!

My guess is that the supposed 'cut and dry' litigation option purported on here isn't quite as cut and dry as it seems. There's nobody on here that would like more than seeing the sell out shìts getting their comeuppance, however this looks unlikely.

My biggest fear is that any judge would look without emotion and view the following:

- the newco have invited Stu Mac to the board. They didn't have to.
- they've allowed an observer on to the board.
- they've engaged in dialogue and extensive ADR.

the judge may view this is adequate negotiation on their part. The only way for redress is for the breach of the articles to be brought out in to the open.

Just my thoughts.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 12:32 - Aug 12 with 2334 viewsmax936

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 11:59 - Aug 12 by waynekerr55

My guess is that the supposed 'cut and dry' litigation option purported on here isn't quite as cut and dry as it seems. There's nobody on here that would like more than seeing the sell out shìts getting their comeuppance, however this looks unlikely.

My biggest fear is that any judge would look without emotion and view the following:

the judge may view this is adequate negotiation on their part. The only way for redress is for the breach of the articles to be brought out in to the open.

Just my thoughts.

Those 3 points are good points, but are they just paying lip service all well and good having Stu Mac on the board, but if his views aren't listened to or disregarded what's the point, the thing is nobody knows what the real outcome will be if the deal is signed off, hidden agenda's and all that, I wouldn't trust any of that lot to put water in the Budgie's cage.

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 12:42 - Aug 12 with 2329 viewswaynekerr55

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 12:32 - Aug 12 by max936

Those 3 points are good points, but are they just paying lip service all well and good having Stu Mac on the board, but if his views aren't listened to or disregarded what's the point, the thing is nobody knows what the real outcome will be if the deal is signed off, hidden agenda's and all that, I wouldn't trust any of that lot to put water in the Budgie's cage.

That's the point though Max, lip service or not it isn't for the judge or the law to delve into the minuscia of the workings of the business. They simply don't have the resources, will power nor is it politically driven.

Whilst he or she may empathise, they have to interpret objectively in line with previous case law

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 12:51 - Aug 12 with 2316 viewsmax936

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 12:42 - Aug 12 by waynekerr55

That's the point though Max, lip service or not it isn't for the judge or the law to delve into the minuscia of the workings of the business. They simply don't have the resources, will power nor is it politically driven.

Whilst he or she may empathise, they have to interpret objectively in line with previous case law

Email Judge Rinder the details see what he thinks

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 13:34 - Aug 12 with 2281 viewsWingstandwood

Voted to take legal action a short while back. John Van Zweden’s online baiting of SCFC supporters and Trust members showed the complete and utter CONTEMPT and DISRESPECT the sell-outs have for US all.

The Morgan/Van Zweden travelling club arrangement that’s has been aided and abetted by Jenkins and Yanks was a /major influencing factor in my decision to vote for legal action. Basically they’re a bunch of lowlifes who deserve to have a huge black cloud above them.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 16:25]

Argus!

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 13:46 - Aug 12 with 2268 views3swan

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 11:59 - Aug 12 by waynekerr55

Just my thoughts.

AS you say not totally cut & dry.

One question I did ask in the very long thread, was what would happen if the Trust won, but the owners said they didn't have the £xm to buy the Trust shares.

Yet another owner?
TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 15:46 - Aug 12 with 2220 viewsmax936

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 13:34 - Aug 12 by Wingstandwood

Voted to take legal action a short while back. John Van Zweden’s online baiting of SCFC supporters and Trust members showed the complete and utter CONTEMPT and DISRESPECT the sell-outs have for US all.

The Morgan/Van Zweden travelling club arrangement that’s has been aided and abetted by Jenkins and Yanks was a /major influencing factor in my decision to vote for legal action. Basically they’re a bunch of lowlifes who deserve to have a huge black cloud above them.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 16:25]

Superb post

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 21:08 - Aug 12 with 2110 viewsWingstandwood

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 15:46 - Aug 12 by max936

Superb post

Thanks! I know two other people who have voted for legal action and were heavily influenced by the utter PR-own goal of Morgan's/Van Zweden’s travel club arrangement and other stuff etc. That greedy, grubby and insulting travel club arrangement that notorious late ticket tout Stan Flashman would be proud of. The despicable standards of individuals at boardroom level hey? Appalling stuff involving appalling standards totally unbefitting of board/ex board members!

Van Zwedens online Twitter baiting and other stuff like Katzens baiting i.e. picture with ‘two-bob’ Morgan’s Hotel drinking traitor Cooze is all own goal stuff of highest order. And? Chairman Jenkins made no effort whatsoever to have a quiet word in people’s ears. To reap what has been sown hey!

Argus!

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 15:46 - Aug 14 with 1937 viewstomdickharry

Result only days away, will it be announced live on SSN?
TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 16:22 - Aug 14 with 1886 viewsvetchonian

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 21:08 - Aug 12 by Wingstandwood

Thanks! I know two other people who have voted for legal action and were heavily influenced by the utter PR-own goal of Morgan's/Van Zweden’s travel club arrangement and other stuff etc. That greedy, grubby and insulting travel club arrangement that notorious late ticket tout Stan Flashman would be proud of. The despicable standards of individuals at boardroom level hey? Appalling stuff involving appalling standards totally unbefitting of board/ex board members!

Van Zwedens online Twitter baiting and other stuff like Katzens baiting i.e. picture with ‘two-bob’ Morgan’s Hotel drinking traitor Cooze is all own goal stuff of highest order. And? Chairman Jenkins made no effort whatsoever to have a quiet word in people’s ears. To reap what has been sown hey!

The problem is the sellouts are not the ones who will be in court. They will not be affected by this...the club will but not HJ,LD,JVZ et al

Thats hwat so many miss...the whole episode is a lose lose in my eyes

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote on 16:33 - Aug 14 with 1858 viewsSgorioFruit

I voted to reject the deal and to take legal action.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024